Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Big wow at a buncha hebe-thots in OG 107s carrying neglected gun at IDF day camp. These women will be marrying Bankers or Land Owners and couldn’t possibly give two shits about the M16 Carbines they bandy about in.
If it weren’t for America and Russia, these girls would be gunned down by the totality of Arabia, hate-raped, and their homes and synagogues burned or blasted. All because nobody wants to compromise or play nice all because of a few bullshit books some dipshits wrote in the Bronze Age while they were smoking hash and writing up skydaddy fanfiction.

Not a looker in the bunch and you all know it.

So stop acting like they are the Mossad chick from NCIS (Who was Chilean Catholic IRL)
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Found one of the gays!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big wow at a buncha hebe-thots in OG 107s carrying neglected gun at IDF day camp. These women will be marrying Bankers or Land Owners and couldn’t possibly give two shits about the M16 Carbines they bandy about in.
If it weren’t for America and Russia, these girls would be gunned down by the totality of Arabia, hate-raped, and their homes and synagogues burned or blasted. All because nobody wants to compromise or play nice all because of a few bullshit books some dipshits wrote in the Bronze Age while they were smoking hash and writing up skydaddy fanfiction.

So stop acting like they are the Mossad chick from NCIS (Who was Chilean Catholic IRL)

Found one of the gays!

Typical response from him, that's why he's on ignore.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean the chicks are nice, but I’m here for the M16 carbines
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
its almost like young women of any race are hot as fuck. they are like pokemon I want to catch them all. wife would be pissed though.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I mean the chicks are nice, but I’m here for the M16 carbines
View Quote

More variety, A1 doesn't dominate the way it used to in older IDF girl threads.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big wow at a buncha hebe-thots in OG 107s carrying neglected gun at IDF day camp. These women will be marrying Bankers or Land Owners and couldn't possibly give two shits about the M16 Carbines they bandy about in.
If it weren't for America and Russia, these girls would be gunned down by the totality of Arabia, hate-raped, and their homes and synagogues burned or blasted. All because nobody wants to compromise or play nice all because of a few bullshit books some dipshits wrote in the Bronze Age while they were smoking hash and writing up skydaddy fanfiction.

Found one of the gays!

who is that in your avatar?

goddamn.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I mean the chicks are nice, but I'm here for the M16 carbines
View Quote

i want a salty former IDF firearm.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:I mean the chicks are nice, but I’m here for the M16 carbines
View Quote

Yup, a lot of Colt Model 653 M16A1 Carbine goodness.

Mods should move this thread to the Retro sub forum!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL Conscripts

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your avi is IDF correct?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Oh man those lookers
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Religious girls don't wear pants.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4710792,00.html
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank baby Jesus. The gay anime shit is tiresome.
View Quote

Shhhhhhhhhh, we all have the things we like. I just happen to like both.
@ahnglw
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well maybe there are some IDF goat pics for you. Goats need love too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
IDF girls > anime.  Who dafuq cares about cartoons?  That's just silly.  IDF girls are for real.
View Quote

Well I heard they're actually something of a myth, much like highly trained astronauts, whereas Musk is funding genetic engineering of catgirls.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow, you were able to hate on women, Jews, Israel and organized religion in one, concise (albeit rambling) diatribe.

Impressive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

that last one = good Christ, man.

has a rhona mitra thing going.  
View Quote

Her name is Orin
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Start posting, i got the mayonnaise ready
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, they have mandatory conscription.

What if we conscripted every single woman in the country and then did PR campaigns where we published photos of the hottest ones for old dudes to cream themselves over?

Start posting, i got the mayonnaise ready

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm trying to find the pic, it's easily 10-15 years old of the chick with the huge eyes with big eye lashes.  She used to be the pinnacle of hot IDF chicks.  My Google-fu is weak
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Her name is Orin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that last one = good Christ, man.

has a rhona mitra thing going.  

Her name is Orin

go on...
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
IDF girls > anime.  Who dafuq cares about cartoons?  That's just silly.  IDF girls are for real.
View Quote

What’s disturbing is that this actually even gets mentioned. We have some fucking weirdos here getting off on anime cartoons. That alone says enough. Hell we have one or more gets off on ones that are clearly underage cartoons. How much more disturbing can you get?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Prefer Filipinas.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm pretty sure my daughter is going to serve in the IDF as part of the "Lone Soldier" program. She spent her 10th grade summer going to school there and was taken by it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#36]
I hope no one comes along and jacks this thread by posting all the hot US Army chicks
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#39]
If I were going to re-enlist it would be in the IDF
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

go on...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Last is julie
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#41]

That third button is under a tremendous amount of tension trying to restrain the glory.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What’s disturbing is that this actually even gets mentioned. We have some fucking weirdos here getting off on anime cartoons. That alone says enough. Hell we have one or more gets off on ones that are clearly underage cartoons. How much more disturbing can you get?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What if we conscripted every single woman in the country and then did PR campaigns where we published photos of the hottest ones for old dudes to cream themselves over?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The IDF have beautiful women

So what do they do with the ugly ones?

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big wow at a buncha hebe-thots in OG 107s carrying neglected gun at IDF day camp. These women will be marrying Bankers or Land Owners and couldn't possibly give two shits about the M16 Carbines they bandy about in.
If it weren't for America and Russia, these girls would be gunned down by the totality of Arabia, hate-raped, and their homes and synagogues burned or blasted. All because nobody wants to compromise or play nice all because of a few bullshit books some dipshits wrote in the Bronze Age while they were smoking hash and writing up skydaddy fanfiction.

Found one of the gays!

Sounds like a good move. I'll second the motion.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope they are never shooting at me because there is no way in hell I could ever shoot back.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The IDF have beautiful women

They stay in the kitchen!

Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top