User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RTX:

Solid advice. 10/10

Even a fat chick that weighs in at 130-140 would be better than living with another dude. Geez...why do we have to tell you guys this.
View Quote
hol up

hol up

ain't no lady unless she's doin' 180.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
Eating pizza with antifreeze soaked hands is a delicacy.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Dear Penthouse forum............
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Is this the same character who drives a motorcycle as a lifestyle choice, and always would post about his trials and tribulations in dating, or trying to find a date?  

If so, it could be an early itineration of SarahPlainandTall / TWP.  
Similar posting style, similar stories.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By magane:
when you guys need to head to the store to get a part, you definitely double up on one of your bikes

"why waste gas taking two bikes haha"

haha

yeah
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CRSSBNS:

I know its a minuscule amount thats in there, I'm more worried about the continued exposure to it, with it soaking into my food every time I cook it. I use the microwave about 2-3 times a day.
View Quote
that's... that's a lot of hot pockets, dood.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
hol up

hol up

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Solid advice. 10/10

Even a fat chick that weighs in at 130-140 would be better than living with another dude. Geez...why do we have to tell you guys this.
hol up

hol up

Ummm....if I'm gonna feed and booze up 180 pounds of female, it's gonna be two little 90 pound spinners.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Ummm....if I'm gonna feed and booze up 180 pounds of female, it's gonna be two little 90 pound spinners.
View Quote
@556Cliff

are you taking notes here, bud?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:57:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LeadBreakfast] [#9]

Is this the same character who drives a motorcycle as a lifestyle choice, and always would post about his trials and tribulations in dating, or trying to find a date?  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
What the fuck?

There's no way this isn't a troll post.

Attachment Attached File

Now I'm yearning for the days of old when tales of blown dates, hopeless romanticism and wiener freeze flowed like wine.

Bring us back to those halcyon days once again, won't you, OP?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Been a bunch of well known incidents where food and booze was spiked with that shit.

It's a weird chemical. A little bit is fine. Slightly more than "a little bit" and you're fucking dead though,
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#11]
@556Cliff

View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Noting that even at only 90 pounds each, that two women at the same time is not something I'd be interested in (and honestly not something I could handle). Not that I could ever get two... We all know I can't even get one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:43:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#12]
Originally Posted By 2ANut:
Tiny amounts won't hurt you. The danger is it tastes sweet so it encourages kids/animals to consume enough to become toxic.

A quick Google search says LD50 (dosage that is lethal in 50% of cases) is about 7.6 ounces for an adult. That is about 2/3 of a 12-ounce soda.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it, but I am not a lawyer nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
View Quote

If you ever ate It's Pasta Anytime back around 2000-2008  it was one of the ingredients.  Probably not the healthiest thing...
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 12:48:08 AM EDT
[#13]
you are 87x more likely to be eaten by a Haitian than harmed by this "residue"
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Are you related to SnowLeopard?
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 6:07:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rtlm] [#15]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

Noting that even at only 90 pounds each, that two women at the same time is not something I'd be interested in (and honestly not something I could handle). Not that I could ever get two... We all know I can't even get one.
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Let me say something:
We got enough damn doomers around here without you joining them.
Get that negativity outta your life, you can pull up bootstraps and have avocado toast at the same time.

That said, I wish that the 107lb spinner that I've got to know over the last few months wasn't moving across the state.
Life isn't fair for the MGTOW crew

We pull up boot straps and carry on, flirting with single mom waitresses, and college girl bartenders.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

@556Cliff

What the fucking fuck?!?!?!?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 6:45:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rtlm:

Let me say something:
Get that negativity outta your life, you can pull up bootstraps and have avocado toast at the same time.

That said, I wish that the 107lb spinner that I've got to know over the last few months wasn't moving across the state.

We pull up boot straps and carry on, flirting with single mom waitresses, and college girl bartenders.
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Let me say something:

Great advice, my friend. You should do a podcast, and it should be required listening for the Arfincels under the GeeDee terms of service.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Great advice, my friend. You should do a podcast, and it should be required listening for the Arfincels under the GeeDee terms of service.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#20]
If this isn’t a troll/parody thread and he is serious, I’ve seen this same kind of faggotry in GD before.

I’ve seen where these fruit loops won’t even eat BBQ

Reason 1) Hydrocarbons

2) a steel bristled brush may have been used to clean the grill and a bristle MAY have broken off and is laying hidden until OP’s meat attaches to it and gets lodged in his throat, killing him.

I can’t imagine going around in life being that fucking scared of everything

I am amazed that some people can actually inhale oxygen without getting an infection.

Imagine the bravery it took for OP to leave the safety of his mother’s basement, we should be applauding his monumental achievement.

Definitely get a new microwave OP, don’t take any chances
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I learned today in GD that OP can use the red can brake cleaner to get that nasty shit out of his microwave as long as he's not gonna weld on it later.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
with enough foldin' cash and possibly cocaine we could find a couple chicks who'd team up on you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Let me say something:

View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Let me say something:

Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#24]
with enough foldin' cash and possibly cocaine we could find a couple chicks who'd team up on you.
View All Quotes

I imagine it as 2 Asians and they were only in it to steel my kidneys or something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#25]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/200-816.gif
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

I feel like I'm probably the most bizarro world guy that's ever existed in my thoughts/feelings about these kinds of things.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:26:39 AM EDT
[#26]

I know its a minuscule amount thats in there, I'm more worried about the continued exposure to it, with it soaking into my food every time I cook it. I use the microwave about 2-3 times a day.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2ANut:
Tiny amounts won't hurt you. The danger is it tastes sweet so it encourages kids/animals to consume enough to become toxic.

A quick Google search says LD50 is about 7.6 ounces for an adult. That is about 2/3 of a 12-ounce soda.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it, but I am not a lawyer nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It's not that toxic.

A common saying is that "the dose makes the poison." This means that what makes something poisonous is how much of it you ingest. Water will kill you if you drink a couple gallons all at once. Salt is a necessary mineral and too much will kill you. Arsenic is well know for being a poison but arsenic is a naturally occurring element and you are exposed to trace amounts of it constantly, with no harm.

Now, ethylene glycol reportedly tastes good and so some people and animals might be tempted to drink it. This would be bad and that is why there are warnings about it being poisonous. But trace amounts transferred like you are describing is perfectly harmless.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Seek OCD help
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#28]

I feel like I'm probably the most bizarro world guy that's ever existed in my thoughts/feelings about these kinds of things.
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Yeah, not wanting two chicks at once is all kinds of weird. I don't think I can call you a fag without getting a warning, but the impulse is there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 5:45:46 AM EDT
[#29]

I imagine it as 2 Asians and they were only in it to steel my kidneys or something.
View All Quotes

Jamal Pettimoar won't get you hurt. Just relax, let the girls tie you up, and errthang will be fun.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Maybe we found your kink, after all.
2 LBFM's for Cliff.

(Lil brown fuck machines)
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#31]

2 LBFM's for Cliff.

View All Quotes

2 LBFM's for Cliff.

I'm not racist, but... I'm not into the brown ones (or Asians).
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:10:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#32]

Jamal Pettimoar won't get you hurt. Just relax, let the girls tie you up, and errthang will be fun.
View All Quotes

Lol! That sounds just like what I imagine they'd say before waking up in a motel bathroom in a bathtub full of ice.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:19:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#33]

Yeah, not wanting two chicks at once is all kinds of weird. I don't think I can call you a fag without getting a warning, but the impulse is there.
View All Quotes

@556Cliff

Most usually do, no offence taken on my part.

I think a big part of it is that I don't like group activities or socializing in a group setting. So two girls is worse than one, and 3 girls would be even worse than that. (ARFCOM needs a scared and anxious emoji)

Even putting myself out there for a one on one type of meeting with anyone for any reason is a monumental effort on my part.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#36]

2 LBFM's for Cliff.

View Quote
four LBFMs for my main man 556Cliff.

that's right.  

four.

new callsign = Quatro.

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#38]

Lol! That sounds just like what I imagine they'd say before waking up in a motel bathroom in a bathtub full of ice.
View Quote
every man dies.

not every man lives.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#39]

I think a big part of it is that I don't like group activities or socializing in a group setting. So two girls is worse than one, and 3 girls would be even worse than that. (ARFCOM needs a scared and anxious emoji)

Even putting myself out there for a one on one type of meeting with anyone for any reason is a monumental effort on my part.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#40]

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExd251YjVlNzBwbXg3cjl5bWpnbzByejNmd3RlOWY0NG8wejJxNm96ciZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/AouUeiT1EO0oA12ad2/giphy.webp

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:20:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
Amputate hands and carry on (joking).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
He had antifreeze residue on his hands...
Amputate hands and carry on (joking).

I hope he took his roommate to the ER.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By camarojsmith:

Same. I was pulling part off at a junk yard 25 years ago and got a bunch in my mouth. Still here.
View Quote

I’m surprised you haven’t spit it out or swallowed it yet.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4764763299.7203/bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

That's close. Usually I like ARFCOM's emojis best, but there's just no real good option on the menu here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#44]

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExd251YjVlNzBwbXg3cjl5bWpnbzByejNmd3RlOWY0NG8wejJxNm96ciZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/AouUeiT1EO0oA12ad2/giphy.webp

I knew you would be.

Actually the brown ones score lower than the Asians, but they are both undoable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#45]

That's close. Usually I like ARFCOM's emojis best, but there's just no real good option on the menu here.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#46]

I knew you would be.

Actually the brown ones score lower than the Asians, but they are both undoable.
View Quote
"undoable"

556Cliff does not has the option of classifying any healthy adult female as "undoable"
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#47]
I just wiped down a whole car with gasoline. I got nothing
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#48]
"undoable"

https://33.media.tumblr.com/39152183fc21b80af07e4c8146bc784b/tumblr_noqcsiGNIt1u7zqzwo1_500.gif

556Cliff does not has the option of classifying any healthy adult female as "undoable"
View All Quotes

I knew you would be.

"undoable"

https://33.media.tumblr.com/39152183fc21b80af07e4c8146bc784b/tumblr_noqcsiGNIt1u7zqzwo1_500.gif

Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:05:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#49]
"undoable"

View All Quotes

I knew you would be.

"undoable"

I beg to differ, there are many undoables.

Sure, I'm in the position of someone that shouldn't have any standards, but I do.

And my list of disqualifiers is long... The only one I'll make an exception for on certain things is my old childhood girlfriend that I've been talking to recently (since I already liked her anyways). She could turn Asian overnight and I'd still give her a chance.
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
I just wiped down a whole car with gasoline. I got nothing
View Quote

Completely unrelated. Though at this point, who the fuck knows what this thread is about anymore.

I should be booking my plane tickets for my next Japan trip this afternoon.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top