Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2024 5:21:53 PM EDT
I generally like these kinds of games, especially those that can be played for hundreds of hours.  And there's some recent patches so it's nice to know that they're continuing to support it.

But I was a bit surprised to see that this 6 year old game is still selling for $50.  Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 3:13:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blind_Squirrel] [#1]
I would absolutely wait til the next steam sale. That’s not against the game (few 100 hours in it myself) but more so you can get it and all the expansions for like $20.

ETA: fall sale would be end of this month I’d imagine?
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:
I would absolutely wait til the next steam sale. That's not against the game (few 100 hours in it myself) but more so you can get it and all the expansions for like $20.

ETA: fall sale would be end of this month I'd imagine?
View Quote
OK thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By absael:
OK thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:
I would absolutely wait til the next steam sale. That's not against the game (few 100 hours in it myself) but more so you can get it and all the expansions for like $20.

ETA: fall sale would be end of this month I'd imagine?
OK thanks

No worries. I should have also said to be sure to check out the mod scene. There’s a lot of QoL mods, I would especially recommend ones for the overly grindy parts like training or station building. You can tailor how much “help” those give as to not ruin the play through
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It's on sale on Steam for $15, so I picked it up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
It's on sale on Steam for $15, so I picked it up.
View Quote

Hell yeah. Enjoy your new timesink!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top