User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Pic thread?

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Lemme see.... my wife had a jeep for years, definitely did not play for the other team. My mother currently owns a Subaru Outback, also not a lesbian. Both are just capable, happily married women. Sometimes stereotypes are full of fail.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nice!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I love the shit jeep drivers make up to cope
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have my Jeep anymore, but I'll tell you something- In the 3 years I had it, I had more titties flashed at me than in any other car I can remember- and I've had some cool cars.

If you have a Jeep (or a boat) and you're not getting titties flashed at you, something's wrong.

I love the shit jeep drivers make up to cope

As opposed to the stuff people whose wives wouldn't let them buy one make up to cope?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Jeeps haven't been built since 1986
Fixed it for you. CJs were the last Jeeps.

I love when people try to make this argument, because they're admitting that the less off-road capable they are from the factory, the less of a "Jeep" they are
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#5]
They sell 200,000 of them a year in the US, that’s a lot of carpet munching.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:10:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They sell 200,000 of them a year in the US, that’s a lot of carpet munching.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Very nice!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Tying too hard to be edgy.

Thank goat for the ignore list.
View Quote

I'm going to have to start using that, car threads seem to bring out the mouth wheezers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm going to have to start using that, car threads seem to bring out the mouth wheezers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tying too hard to be edgy.

Thank goat for the ignore list.

This isn't a car thread.  Its an lgbtqifheib delivery system thread.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Hell yeah!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or more likely it's your locale
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do have Disney stickers on my Nissan versa.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've noticed that as well.  Modern cross overs/SUV's are so much nicer. They ride better, no wind noise, more comfortable, etc., but these soccer moms drive impractical vehicles and they are expensive as hell also.
View Quote
Our 22 Sahara rides amazing for a Jeep. I was expecting a shopping cart. It is definitely loud though. Even the hard tops are.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Off road Rubicon owning Arfcomers self identifying as Lesbians...seen it wif my own Jeep eyes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Well I did see a 300 pound girl with pink buzz cut in one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Preferred vehicles of lesbians?

What happened to Lesbians and the Subaru Outback?
View Quote

Forester
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jeeps have always been gay.

Land Cruisers are the tier 1 off-road vehicle.
View Quote

Get both. That's what I did. Women pay much more attention to the Jeep.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This thread is how OP lets everyone know he's a fag without actually saying he's a fag.
View Quote

So coming out thread

About 7-8 out if 10  female jeep owner has been short and overweight and has that chaf haircut and deep voice that I deal with in the counter

And those goddamn ducks

Last bag of them I received disappeared
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Jeep pic thread.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't know but Jeep drivers have very obvious behavioral issues while driving on public roads.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I don’t know, but I got caught in a line of maybe 75 jeeps heading westbound on I64 towards Charlottesville about an hour ago.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nice!
View All Quotes

Yes indeed...very nice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fixed it for you. CJs were the last Jeeps.
View Quote

While I'm partial to my square headlights even TJ's and LJ's are decedents of the only real Jeeps:

As soon as I see a draftee change the radiator on a modern mallcrawler with only hand tools I'll stop mocking them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don't know but Jeep drivers have very obvious behavioral issues while driving on public roads.
View Quote

And dodge rams, and Chrysler 500s.  

Chrysler life!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Anything before 2005 I assume straight male. Newer I assume she traded her outback in for it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Had one in college, loved/hated it.

Driving long distances beat me up.

Got lots of honks and nice looks from women.

What I know now if I knew then….

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Idk....

We live (or for a while now, lived) in an era of "girl power" where you have women looking for symbols of "empowerment" and "boss" bullshit.

Anywho, decades ago I did was in training in the Army with a chick who wasn't really good looking and did nothing to make herself attractive - and, she drove a Jeep....Do what you want with that information.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#29]
I love these Jeep envy threads.  Nothing but poors trying to make themselves feel good about not being able to afford them.

https://hedgescompany.com/blog/2021/03/jeep-owner-demographics/
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL.  Been kind of tempted to get a jeep again lately.

Funny story.  This guy posts on Nextdoor a while back after getting his new Jeep.  He was bitching about people putting little rubber ducks on his Jeep and confused why people were doing that.  It's call Duck Duck Jeep.  Jeep owners put a ducky on another jeep they like.  it was just hilarious the dude was getting pissed about it and wanting to trade it in for a new Bronco.  lol!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I love these Jeep envy threads.  Nothing but poors trying to make themselves feel good about not being able to afford them.

https://hedgescompany.com/blog/2021/03/jeep-owner-demographics/
View Quote

Oh shit!  Aren't you the one who bitched about the quote on a post hole?

Poors who???

They shouldn't try to make more money than their customers?  Right? so they should stay poors so you can rich flex,  while bitching about the cost of things.

Makes my head spin.

Lol, sorry, couldn't help myself.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#33]
They're a gay icon.  The grand tour covered this.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pretty pathetic not to get something you want because you’re worried what people will think of you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soccer moms or chicks in general? Yes

Another member pointed out how jeeps have replaced the minivans

I wanted a Jeep, but noticing this trend as well. Not saying it’s the only reason I won’t pursue a Jeep (cost, maintenance, etc.) but I doesn’t help they are called mall crawlers.

Pretty pathetic not to get something you want because you’re worried what people will think of you.

Oh you’re right, you telling me that what you think on how I think about people thinking is making me think different.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#35]
You could call my wife a soccer mom.  She drives a jeep.  

Once we got a couple kids out of the house and didn’t a third row we got her a jeep.  

Top is off all the time and she loves it.  

We didn’t want just another boring vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Poors who???

They shouldn't try to make more money than their customers?  Right? so they should stay poors so you can rich flex,  while bitching about the cost of things.

Makes my head spin.

View Quote

Lol, now people are poor if they don't buy your truck for you!

Go rip off some old widow who can't fix her own sink disposal.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a grand Cherokee overland. Love it. Is a solidly reliable vehicle for the family. No complaints. Looks good too. No lesbians needed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poors who???

Makes my head spin.

Turrible response,  just turrible.

You insulted tradesmen,  those who employ them and now poors.  Only fair we call you a fag for owning a jeep.  Odds are it doesn't leave the pavement.   If it did, you would've never asked for a quote to get a post hole dug.

If people actually use a jeep for off roading, good for them. Overwhelming majority do not.   Daily commuters they are terrible.  Loud, uncomfortable and a Chrysler product.  And the wave is gay, the ducks, gayer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Go to Africa where roads are bad and your life may depend on your offroad vehicle and count how many Toyota Land Cruisers you see. I don't recall seeing any Jeeps but every tour guide I saw in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Morocco was driving a Toyota.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Jeeps are the preferred vehicle for women in general. They're cute.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Go to Africa where roads are bad and your life may depend on your offroad vehicle and count how many Toyota Land Cruisers you see. I don't recall seeing any Jeeps but every tour guide I saw in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Morocco was driving a Toyota.
View Quote

The idea that Land Cruisers are better than Jeeps is asinine. They are both very capable offroad vehicles, they both also have their own issues. Land Cruisers are more popular in Africa only because of replacement parts availability.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would I base my vehicle purchases on what people use to get around in some AIDS-infested 3rd world hell-hole
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The idea that Land Cruisers are better than Jeeps is asinine. They are both very capable offroad vehicles. Land Cruisers are more popular in Africa only because of replacement parts availability.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The idea that Land Cruisers are better than Jeeps is asinine. They are both very capable offroad vehicles. Land Cruisers are more popular in Africa only because of replacement parts availability.

This!

Plus...we don't live in Africa and can't get the good Land Cruisers Toyota isn't allowed by our govt to sell them here...
Jeeps are way easier to build up more so in America...if you go to any American off road event count the built up Jeeps
vs Land Cruisers and get back to us.
- '21 Turd ORP and '22 ORP 4Runner '23 Yamaha Griz EPS XTR
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Are you seriously claiming that for off road purposes Jeeps are as reliable as Toyota Land Cruisers?

Quoted:
The idea that Land Cruisers are better than Jeeps is asinine. They are both very capable offroad vehicles, they both also have their own issues. Land Cruisers are more popular in Africa only because of replacement parts availability.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yes.  Up next.....Tacos...
View Quote

That's been a thing around here for 20 years.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Are you seriously claiming that for off road purposes Jeeps are as reliable as Toyota Land Cruisers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. Having owned both, I would take my Jeep over the Land Cruiser 100% of the time. So would this guy who has driven a Jeep from Prudhoe Bay to Argentina, drove for 3 years and 53,000 miles all through Africa, And Circumnavigated all of Australia. In a Jeep, when he could have easily chose a Land Cruiser.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheRoadChoseMe

http://theroadchoseme.com/

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Interesting. Thanks for the link to the video.
I swore years ago to never buy another Chrysler
product but if I do ever break that promise it would
probably be for a Jeep.

Quoted:

Yes. Having owned both, I would take my Jeep over the Land Cruiser 100% of the time. So would this guy who has driven a Jeep from Prudhoe Bay to Argentina, drove for 3 years and 53,000 miles all through Africa, And Circumnavigated all of Australia. In a Jeep, when he could have easily chose a Land Cruiser.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheRoadChoseMe

http://theroadchoseme.com/

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Yes.  Wish they would go back home, maybe they showed early to trash P-cola beach during Memorial Day.

BTW  What does the purple eagles stand for?  Frozen in the winter?

" />
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't have my Jeep anymore, but I'll tell you something- In the 3 years I had it, I had more titties flashed at me than in any other car I can remember- and I've had some cool cars.

If you have a Jeep (or a boat) and you're not getting titties flashed at you, something's wrong.
View Quote

Well shit, I had talked myself out of the 22 Rubicon I was looking at since having to throw away random ducks idiots leave on my car would drive me insane.

I do really like tits though...
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why would I base my vehicle purchases on what people use to get around in some AIDS-infested 3rd world hell-hole
View Quote

... maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but...

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top