Page / 16
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Seedy looking bunch of limp dicks.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You miss my point.  Without a crowd or anyone to confront, they became irrelevant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like they had a march and nobody else even cared to show up. Not even spectators.  
Why do you find this remotely entertaining?

You do realize the majority just want to surf facebook and watch football.

The fact of the matter is this: there is a ready-to-do-violence part of the left that is mobilizing in public while we sit INDIVIDUALLY at home.

You miss my point.  Without a crowd or anyone to confront, they became irrelevant.
They will pat themselves on the back, tell each other that the KKK Nazis were too afraid to face them, and claim it as a minor win.  Two months from now, it will be remembered as another glorious victory in the ongoing fight against fascists.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I give a fuck but if you want me to go out and get painted as a white power kkk guy and get my head bashed in with a bike lock just to stand up to a bunch of numb nut communist you are crazy.

Our country spent 60 years killing commies all over the globe and we did not bother to kill our own commies.

We have schools, hospitals, work places full of illegal aliens, yet with all the technology we have we can’t find them.  We can find out if you drive down the road with out proper registration or inspection but somehow we can’t find illegals.

Yes they are going on to take our 401ks and IRAs,  because while you were skrimping and saving they were boozing and drugging and we have to help them.  Aliens who never worked a day get SSI and we wonder why SS is going under.

You better have other retirement funds besides the above or plan on working till death.

By the way call me when you want to Stop the left and I will help stop it like we fixed it 200 something years ago.  You young folks can go street fight with them, I don’t fight like that anymore,  I am kinda like that fat cop in Texas in 1970.  No half measures.
View Quote
I will be 61 this month, and have tried to get people to show up for rallies, and finally gave up. Everyone is too fucking busy to stand up for their rights, and soon it will be too late. If every swinging dick said fuck it, and didn't show up for work on a single day, and instead held rallies in every state, and dc if close enough to get there. The economic impact could not be ignored. Not enough trucks delivering goods. Not enough people to start the plant today, mail, ups, fedex all delayed. Airports running behind. Police service at a minimum, and certainly not enough to stop folks from marching.
We have the power to scare the fuck out of the gov, but no one seems to care enough to do it. Instead, you get 50 people at the state capitol, looks like a tour group, not a rally. I'm done. I am just going to sell it all off, gonna be illegal, and I won't bury anything. Pretty much past the point of no return, the wall is a perfect example.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jesus, are these people marching with Soviet communist flags?  I was thinking I wasn't seeing that right but I think I did.  Not sure how one becomes a communist in America but it must take some doing.
View Quote
Some of them even had Soviet uniforms, down to the belt buckles.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I will be 61 this month, and have tried to get people to show up for rallies, and finally gave up. Everyone is too fucking busy to stand up for their rights, and soon it will be too late. If every swinging dick said fuck it, and didn't show up for work on a single day, and instead held rallies in every state, and dc if close enough to get there. The economic impact could not be ignored. Not enough trucks delivering goods. Not enough people to start the plant today, mail, ups, fedex all delayed. Airports running behind. Police service at a minimum, and certainly not enough to stop folks from marching.
We have the power to scare the fuck out of the gov, but no one seems to care enough to do it. Instead, you get 50 people at the state capitol, looks like a tour group, not a rally. I'm done. I am just going to sell it all off, gonna be illegal, and I won't bury anything. Pretty much past the point of no return, the wall is a perfect example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I give a fuck but if you want me to go out and get painted as a white power kkk guy and get my head bashed in with a bike lock just to stand up to a bunch of numb nut communist you are crazy.

Our country spent 60 years killing commies all over the globe and we did not bother to kill our own commies.

We have schools, hospitals, work places full of illegal aliens, yet with all the technology we have we can’t find them.  We can find out if you drive down the road with out proper registration or inspection but somehow we can’t find illegals.

Yes they are going on to take our 401ks and IRAs,  because while you were skrimping and saving they were boozing and drugging and we have to help them.  Aliens who never worked a day get SSI and we wonder why SS is going under.

You better have other retirement funds besides the above or plan on working till death.

By the way call me when you want to Stop the left and I will help stop it like we fixed it 200 something years ago.  You young folks can go street fight with them, I don’t fight like that anymore,  I am kinda like that fat cop in Texas in 1970.  No half measures.
From what I’ve seen when conservatives try to hold a rally some actual white supremacists show up and taint the whole thing. Even just one is enough to get everyone labeled by association.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
What I saw in that video is not much different then what I saw in the 60's
Same bullshit chants, same loser profile mix of wannabes and true believers waving commie flags.

The march is not meant for you or me.
It's to expose the weak minded to their bullshit cause and swell the ranks.

The scary part is this time they have political and media backing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get active in local politics.  Run for a small office, anything.  What you will find is there are many like-minded people
you will get to know in the process.  These people will become personally known to you.  Together, you then help get
one of you voted in at the state level after you have completely vetted them at the local level.  This can take several
years.

This is what the Left does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Get active in local politics.  Run for a small office, anything.  What you will find is there are many like-minded people
you will get to know in the process.  These people will become personally known to you.  Together, you then help get
one of you voted in at the state level after you have completely vetted them at the local level.  This can take several
years.

Day late and a dollar short.

What you are suggesting will result in Antifa, RINOs and other enemies to infiltrate.
They already have.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just watched the vid and I'm gonna guess at minimum 1 of the guys carrying is a fed.
View Quote
Probably teaching them comms and tactics.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What I see is an armed threat of like minded brash and ignorant people. They're brain washed and full of animosity. They are useful idiot's yes, and dangerous.

I can't hardly believe I'm seeing this crap in Georgia. That's 1hr 40 min from my location.
View Quote
Dont be surprised.  There a lot of them in the SE.  I've met quite a few in Central VA and they are brainwashed.  Trying to convince them of anything else is like trying to convince a cult member their God is made up.  I just get labeled a Nazi and told that i am likely planning to murder them.

yuri bezmenov was right

A couple of examples:

One night at a bar i gave a black guy a ride home because an irate crazy drunk white dude wanted to beat him up and even followed us outside.  After SJWing the story from people who know me as a conservative, the roles were reversed and i just wanted to shoot somebody.

Many years ago i witnessed a Red Mustang get broken into by a couple of black kids.  I had to wake up the parking lot security guard to tell him what happened after i saw them jump back over the fence with a stolen radio.  I spoke with heavy set progressive white female who's car it was and she refused to believe what i saw and implied i was a racist.  Couldn't have possibly been two black kids.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why are you and the other guy who said the same thing surrendering to them? Am I missing out on something?

They're the left's version of threepers or the white version of Black Panthers,cosplay commandos.
View Quote
+1.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Well. The left is motivated and they are apparently well funded as well. I am sure that there are many in their ranks that think that they are "saving" the country from the "evil" right.

Its doubtful that we nor they, will understand what a war in this country in this modern age will be like until one occurs. There won't be I am fairly sure, any -really-organized forces other than our military. Perhaps many instances of guerrilla  actions. The left as they are mostly trained for this (naturally) will be effective as they are always about destruction. Its far easier to destroy..

Far too many guns and ammunition out there and far too many untrained and unsure owners as well that will be thrown into the mix. many, many people out there in the country side deep in the "hollers" (spelling?) That will react in unknown fashions. There are many people in this country that have nothing to lose and will do whatever they want to do without much fear of reprisal if the local/state and federal control(s) where to be removed and the feeling that they where free to act in whichever fashion that they feel like pursuing. Much like the Balkans I would suspect.

Many, Many grudges prevented by "civilities". The left seeks to ignite the so called fuse of repression that this country must have. The left tells their followers that one exists.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Antifa can get away with this because the propagandists have made them the heros. Check out Alt-Right: Age of Rage on Netflix.
View Quote
Added to my watch list.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Why do threads like this and the thermite threat seem to be connected?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Interesting, some ex-mil in the bunch?Rifles, optics, plate carriers/accessories.. even moved "tactically"

Wonder how many are surfing arf
View Quote
Plenty of liberal shitbags wear/wore the uniform. Plenty of thugs and gang bangers.

After they get out, they ply their trades in gangs, cartels, and yes...antifa groups as consultants, armorers, etc
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What I see is an armed threat of like minded brash and ignorant people. They're brain washed and full of animosity. They are useful idiot's yes, and dangerous.

I can't hardly believe I'm seeing this crap in Georgia. That's 1hr 40 min from my location.
View Quote
Have you never seen little 5 points in Atlanta?
Trust me Georgia is far from immune just like every state these days.   I’m not surprised one bit
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
With 90% of them having their faces covered, I'd bet most are University of Georgia students, and they're masked to prevent mom and dad from recognizing them on video.  The "leaders" are bussed in professional paid agitators, the same ones that are seen at all Antifag rallies.
View Quote
Honestly there are droves of yutes around Athens who look just like this bunch.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why do you find this remotely entertaining?

You do realize the majority just want to surf facebook and watch football.

The fact of the matter is this: there is a ready-to-do-violence part of the left that is mobilizing in public while we sit INDIVIDUALLY at home.

View Quote
Well, you better get down there Skippy. We'll follow your lead if your man enough.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That video make me understand completely why civilians CITIZENS want to own a belt fed weapon.
View Quote
Fixed that for you.

T minus 12
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Imagine what will happen at the RNC convention in Charlotte next year....

I expect they will kill some Republicans during that. Take them seriously.
View Quote
No, they won't.

SS and the Local FBI won't allow it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Okay...I’ll ask. Neo-confederate? Is that a thing or just another made up label the left is pushing?
View Quote
There has been a lot of demands to remove the confederate monuments on Stone Mountain in recent years. If you have ever been there you would LOL at just how big of a job that would be. I imagine it will be the grand poo-bah of the left’s white wash of confederate history in the south.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Antifa seems to be mostly white liberal arts students?

How will they do against MS13, Sinaloa soldiers, black gangs?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From what I’ve seen when conservatives try to hold a rally some actual white supremacists show up and taint the whole thing. Even just one is enough to get everyone labeled by association.
View Quote
If 50,000 of us show up, and make those assholes leave or get fucked up, they will go away. Have the cops haul them off. There ate a million reasons to pussy out, that one is number 253,842. Asl miami, he will tell you nobody seems to care enough to stop texting and hit the street.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The media has them believing the KKK is everywhere
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe how brain washed they are.
The media has them believing the KKK is everywhere
This was in the regional news just the other day. Lots of little here and there incidents you hear about.

https://wlos.com/news/local/asheville-police-investigating-after-reports-of-kkk-flyers-being-found-in-area

I seriously doubt there is much KKK out there. Regardless of people’s opinions the South is not like it was portrayed in A time to kill. We have our differences but most everyone can get along. Look what all happened in SC with the Trooper shooting the black guy reaching for his wallet and the 2 things in Charleston. Did we have riots or bullshit here? Nope.

The stuff in the OP is communist infiltration. It is the beginning of the ideas into actions that Yuri Bezmenov warned us about. The very stuff commies had him do as his job. Just done by true believers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What I saw in that video is not much different then what I saw in the 60's
Same bullshit chants, same loser profile mix of wannabes and true believers waving commie flags.

The march is not meant for you or me.
It's to expose the weak minded to their bullshit cause and swell the ranks.

The scary part is this time they have political and media backing.
View Quote
I think a lot of people have forgotten, or more likely weren't taught, about the violent groups that came out of that era including the weathermen.  There were lots of bombings and attacks on policemen.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus, are these people marching with Soviet communist flags?  I was thinking I wasn't seeing that right but I think I did.  Not sure how one becomes a communist in America but it must take some doing.
My Retired Ranger friend called it a target rich environment. Its easier to identify them when they wear soviet uniforms.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No, they won't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine what will happen at the RNC convention in Charlotte next year....

I expect they will kill some Republicans during that. Take them seriously.
No, they won't.

Like they did at the congressional softball practice and the train incident?
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd like to know what the cops' marching orders were.  In Georgia, it's illegal to attend a protest march wearing a mask.  Several fuckheads in Newnan, GA got arrested for it last spring.  I would have loved to see the cops have a cattle drive straight in to holding pens.
View Quote
What is GA’s right of way off the centerline. SC is either 30 or 33 feet. Some of those people were marching all in peoples yards; some armed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I wondered the same thing. I also heard on the news that they had no permit for their march. Both of those would be reason enough to break them up and arrest a few IMO. Somebody gave them orders to stand down to prevent a shooting match I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to know what the cops' marching orders were.  In Georgia, it's illegal to attend a protest march wearing a mask.  Several fuckheads in Newnan, GA got arrested for it last spring.  I would have loved to see the cops have a cattle drive straight in to holding pens.
I wondered the same thing. I also heard on the news that they had no permit for their march. Both of those would be reason enough to break them up and arrest a few IMO. Somebody gave them orders to stand down to prevent a shooting match I suppose.
And the greater Atlanta area is not regular Georgia.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Too bad we can't get a hundred MAGA hat wearing people with AR15s to stand in their way.   When they come close....have dozens of armed good guys show up to the side.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wonder if they know that the KKK was founded by southern democrats?
View Quote
most refuse to believe it. I brought it up several times with links and all I get back is denial or its made up.

they also love to say democrats and republicans swapped places, like en mass..    what a farce.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Random thoughts for your critique.

1.  Situational awareness.  How many of you in Georgia even knew this was going to happen?  How many of you in Stone Mountain?  How many within 30 minutes distance?
An hour?  Two hours?  eesmith and many many others get bagged on here for their insistence on the value and importance of social media.  Even if we don't participate, we
need to join and follow groups like DSA, John Brown Gun Club, etc..  It is how they coordinate these things.  There is no excuse for any of us to be blindsided.  But it goes beyond rallies.  In the movie Nighthawks from 1981, at one point British counter-terror expert Peter Harman says to the NYPD "You people have no idea of the extent of the underground in your own city, do you?"  It still applies.  We know how they work.  How many of you with children have looked at your children's textbooks?  Have you googled them?  Have you met their teachers and looked at their diplomas, if displayed, to see where they come from?  Have you spoken with them enough to get an idea of their beliefs?  Do you know who has been allowed to give presentations to them during the school year?  Have you ever been to a meeting of your local Democratic Party?  There is no excuse for any of us to be blind sided.

2.  Their "strength" or "weakness".  Okay, they are pussies.  Fine, so be it.  They are willing to act on their beliefs, which are protected because they are in concert with the agenda of a sympathetic and massive media industry.  Their beliefs don't have a concern with higher powers or judgement in the afterlife.  All they have, ALL THEY HAVE is NOW.  There is nothing beyond this for them.  How far do you think they are willing to go, especially since it seems as though they feel they are on the cusp of crossing the finish line of a hundred year long race.  And remember is was large numbers of untrained but willing Somalis who killed Shughart and Gordon.  But think about this.  Each of those people, and for that matter every common street thug, has at least two or three other people on speed dial in their phones who would be willing to meet up and go.  You may not view them as much individually, just as one wolf is no match for one bear, but a pack will kill a bear.

3.  Our "strengths" and "weaknesses".  We may have excellent individual skills, but so what?  There is a military principle called "defeat in detail".  Cut an enemy unit in to pieces and separate them from each other.  Then destroy each part one at a time with massive force.  How many of us have someone who would show up if we became the object of ire for some local DSA group?  How many showed up to counter those at Tucker Carlson's home?  When is the last time anyone went to an ARFCOM hometown meeting and got a feel for who was in your area?  What about your friends and family?  Who can you count on?

I don't know if any conclusion can be reached, but maybe by tearing each other's thoughts apart, we can be better prepared.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
AntiFa with Soviet flags flying....they are a confused bunch.
View Quote
the commies founded antifa

Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Many the dudes on here are too retarded or too narcissistic and old to see the how on the razors edge we are.

"How will we know what they look like?" - Oh look, they wear a uniform just like any other group. Because when they kill you, they dont want to accidentally kill themselves

"They're just pussy millenials" - Whens the last time your fat ass got up and marched through a US street with a long arm and web gear?

"They'll never do anything" - They are doing more than you and will be killing you before you can weez down to the basement.

They aren't LARPing, they are actual armed communist revolutionaries biding their time before they start putting idiots like you in mass grave.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
most refuse to believe it. I brought it up several times with links and all I get back is denial or its made up.

they also love to say democrats and republicans swapped places, like en mass..    what a farce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if they know that the KKK was founded by southern democrats?

The year of the swap changes, based on the particular point they are responding to.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Disturbing. Way more organized than anything on the right. And, in Georgia? Looks like something out of Dr. Zhivago.
View Quote
That's because people on the right have jobs and mortgages. We're too busy being productive members of society to plan shit like that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Didn't watch the whole thing, there's your "brown shirts" . I've always said the enemy lives among us, guess I was right.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Many the dudes on here are too retarded or too narcissistic and old to see the how on the razors edge we are.

"How will we know what they look like?" - Oh look, they wear a uniform just like any other group. Because when they kill you, they dont want to accidentally kill themselves

"They're just pussy millenials" - Whens the last time your fat ass got up and marched through a US street with a long arm and web gear?

"They'll never do anything" - They are doing more than you and will be killing you before you can weez down to the basement.

They aren't LARPing, they are actual armed communist revolutionaries biding their time before they start putting idiots like you in mass grave.
View Quote
Spot on
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only problem is the greater Atlanta area is growing in population while the regular rural counties are losing population.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why would they be going head to head with these groups? antifa supports the welfare state and open borders.

If anything I could see them joining forces, not butting heads
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So what you are saying is that you're too busy smugly smelling your own farts to grasp the simple FACT that the left has already won.

Plan B ?

Yea you keep telling yourself that Billy Glenn......
View Quote
May your chains rest lightly.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Snip...
View Quote
This can't be understated. These people have been programmed like Pavlov's dog to be triggered on anything that they deem as a threat.

They are brain dead cannon fodder and not to be taken lightly.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why would they be going head to head with these groups? antifa supports the welfare state and open borders.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basic procedure is to keep groups opposing each other, to provide opportunities for control.  Once conservatives are no longer a threat, they will have to pit liberal factions against each other.

ETA: There's also the issue of targets of opportunity, like the white liberals that went to the early BLM protests(riots) and got their phones stolen.  One had her car stolen, posted about it on social media, got called racist for posting about it, then posted that she just wanted some personal items returned (was no longer wanting to get the car back from the oppressed thief).
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's because people on the right have jobs and mortgages. We're too busy being productive members of society to plan shit like that.
View Quote
a lot of them work to, they use vacation days. look at the gun ban groups hitting a lot of the state capitols this week!  i think 2 states had a decent response to them, the rest a handful or crickets.  they are getting some help, but they are also willing to take days off.   we have to do better. If the politicians only see them, what do you think is going to happen. we can't get people to donate to the fight, we can't get people to call or email to fight against. they rather argue and bitch. believe me if they get 10,000 emails or calls they will take notice.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#44]
At least we all know who’s flag we will be fighting against in the next revolution. I truly wonder how many Antifa members are on this site and other firearm forums. Unfortunately, we are all more volcal on forums then in our communities and organizations like Antifa no that. You all know this is is going to come to a head one day. Do you all really want them to have the political backing and logistics to become a movement that renders all of us helpless. God I hope not, but if no one acts then we are all going to watch it unfold on social media. I have no answers just making observations and venting to people I hope understand.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
May your chains rest lightly.
View Quote
Says the one in apparent denial...

Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They already have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
years.

What you are suggesting will result in Antifa, RINOs and other enemies to infiltrate.
They already have.
It's a multifaceted problem for sure. There are many avenues we can work simultaneously.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

a lot of them work to, they use vacation days. look at the gun ban groups hitting a lot of the state capitols this week!  i think 2 states had a decent response to them, the rest a handful or crickets.  they are getting some help, but they are also willing to take days off.   we have to do better. If the politicians only see them, what do you think is going to happen. we can't get people to donate to the fight, we can't get people to call or email to fight against. they rather argue and bitch. believe me if they get 10,000 emails or calls they will take notice.
View Quote
There is no reason to burn a vacation day to go to the capital to protest.  I mean those guys are just pussy soyboys, and it can't happen here.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's a multifaceted problem for sure. There are many avenues we can work simultaneously.
View Quote
Yet people are doing jack.
At least nothing that will gain any ground.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I see a lot of white people carrying the communist flag.

Ironically communists killed way more people than Confederates.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top