BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2024 1:54:11 AM EDT
Heard either one or both of these.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I would have waited and bought the RC10T instead of the RC10 had I known that was going to be released.  I need more shelving before I can buy anything else.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking forward to this! Thanks for the heads up OP.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I did get my Champion car put back together, and ran it around some.

Got me fired up enough to buy a RB10.  Man, thing is super fast with a 3s battery!

I have a shop with multiple types of tracks that I plan on running the RB at.

Things are cool, and make me feel like i'm in Jr High again.

Bonus Points, my daughter loves them as well!
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thad golden pan was about the best looking buggy ever. If I had one it would be on display.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I've still got their first stadium truck under a bed in the house.

When I was 14 or so, a couple of my buddies had the aluminum chassis car.  

I was rocking an old Kyosho Triumph.  When it was new, it was very quiet due to the belt drive.  They all had to ooh and ahh over it; I was pretty pleased with myself.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I’d be in for a graphite kit. Then replace the chassis with a black tub and the shocks with the teflon shocks. It be a team car then. Unless these don’t include the stealth transmission.

What I really want is another release of the RC-10 Worlds car.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#7]
If you guys have a hankering to build a new car,  check out the tamiya BBX.  It's a freakin' nice set up.

I'd be in the market for the all the RC10's, but I just bought the Tamiya M1A2 Full option and I have a ton of the Kyosho re-re's to build.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankHKP7:
If you guys have a hankering to build a new car,  check out the tamiya BBX.  It's a freakin' nice set up.

I'd be in the market for the all the RC10's, but I just bought the Tamiya M1A2 Full option and I have a ton of the Kyosho re-re's to build. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277032/71984688945__95A23EDB-6A0B-4496-BFE0-ED3-3239787.jpg
View Quote

That’s a really good looking buggy!
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Would have rather had the CE or the graphite car, but I have to admit that this thing ended up with one of the best diffs I've built, and that's saying something. It's great to blast around with a 17.5.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankHKP7:
View Quote

I'm not even a buggy guy but the BBX is on my short list!

Did you put Treal "Vintage" wheels on yours? Love to see the side shot with those wheels?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top