Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I may have to watch the SOTU on CNN just for the entertainment
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sucks. These guys are going to bail and save their retirement from forthcoming prosecutions. (I'm assuming that they would lose their benefits if the get prosecuted)
View Quote
Who is going to prosecute them?  Their fellow crooks?  This is why everyone up there supported Sessions, fellow swamp dwellers don't prosecute each other.

As bad as people calling it the "Trump justice department".  NO, it is the career crooks justice department.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
What a time to be alive. I would love nothing more than to watch the corrupt all go to jail and the republic restored.

Unfortunately it will probably not work out as spectacularly
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His hashtag use confuses me.

Is he saying that the "Never Trumpers" were also part of the corruption, or that the corruption was never Trump but was always Hillary?
View Quote

The dossier was originally funded by an anti-Trump group aligned with Jeb, I think.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know how FBI pensions work but .mil pensions can be stripped for post-retirement felony convictions, particularly those involving national security matters.
View Quote
Nope, can't be touched.
That's why a lot of police departments won't allow you to retire if you are being investigated - they won't let you walk away like McCabe is doing...
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What a time to be alive. I would love nothing more than to watch the corrupt all go to jail and the republic restored.

Unfortunately it will probably not work out as spectacularly
View Quote
Even a handful would be a refreshing start!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Maybe but, it's stated he is just cashing in his vacation days.
Pretty normal stuff for employers who don't allow pay you for unused leave when you retire.
View Quote
Oh fear not...unused annual is paid out in cash and unused SL is added to retirement. Fed rules.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Unless Wray fired him he gets to keep his pension. If Wray did not fire him Wray should be fired.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good. Fuck him.
Unless Wray fired him he gets to keep his pension. If Wray did not fire him Wray should be fired.
Maybe McCabe is being cooperative?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just heard on Fox that the Dems are releasing theirs TODAY.  Beaten to the punch and thats going to negate the 1.2 million pages of whatever the real truth is....
View Quote
Not if it is spelled out during SotU.  That would "trump" whatever silly memo the D's come up with.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder if at some point, some of these people will tire of getting sucked down the Clinton drain hole.

It's not as if there is any reason for them to protect her at this point.  She holds no apparent power.

Why go down with a ship that already sank?

Or, are they just the truest of true believers?

I would think at least one or two of them would be looking to cut a deal at this point, unless they're confident that they will be protected by the swamp itself.

Just something I was thinking about.  Who knows.....
View Quote
I would guess that many just plan to keep their heads down and wait out 3 more years, til another D Messiah can get elected.  Then, business as usual.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How can they do that without going through the same process that the Republicans are going through?

View Quote
Simple, it only says "Muh Russia".

If it contained any references to classified details to support what it says, It would be subject to the same procedure. It apparently doesn't so you judge how valid it is.
What the dems do know is the low-info lemmings will parrot the "discredited" meme regardless of evidence as long as they release something. Look at how many bought the Russian Bots lie about #ReleasetheMemo even after Twitter says it wasn't the Russians and was all bullshit
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
This this is what I wanted to see .gif wise.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#13]
He needs to be prosecuted but I doubt that will happen.  Hopefully he will rat out all of his cohorts and they will go to prison.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#14]
So, what kind of retirement does McCabe, at age 49, get with ~22 years of government service?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:41:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The dossier was originally funded by an anti-Trump group aligned with Jeb, I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he saying that the "Never Trumpers" were also part of the corruption, or that the corruption was never Trump but was always Hillary?
I believe the dossier came after the Free Beacon dropped them, something like 5 months later.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Last week Wray threatens to quit if admin removes McCabe.

On Sunday Wray reads the memo.

On Monday, Wray removes McCabe.

View Quote
MAGA!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jeb can fuck right off, but I haven't seen anything suggesting that (if they originally funded the dossier, which is fairly likely) they sold it to Clinton for either normal mud slinging use or did anything to kickstart the FBI coup.  The dossier could have been independently shopped around by Steele to double dip after Jeb's campaign collapsed, at which point Clinton/McCain latched onto it.

The dossier alone is a perfectly legal and normal dirty politics tool, it's how Clinton/McCain/Obama/FBI and friends used it to abuse the secret FISA warrant process that's treason.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm pretty sure the Free Beacon stopped paying Fusion GPS months before the dossier.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Rod Rosenstein will be next.  
The group retirement party is gonna be a good one.  I wonder of the underscores will get an invite?
View Quote
I was going to say something about a glory hole at the party but.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#20]
All this going on and here we are, stuck with Jeff fucking Sessions as AG.

Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Another traitorous scumbag escapes justice.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
All this going on and here we are, stuck with Jeff fucking Sessions as AG.

View Quote
As much as it pains me to say it, I'd rather have krispy kreme as the AG.  At least he would be getting shit done right now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They won't give the Senate Intel Committee access but let Wray look at it?
View Quote
I wouldn't give it to them either - look at all the assholes on that committee - it would be leaked within hours;

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Jeb can fuck right off, but I haven't seen anything suggesting that (if they originally funded the dossier, which is fairly likely) they sold it to Clinton for either normal mud slinging use or did anything to kickstart the FBI coup.  The dossier could have been independently shopped around by Steele to double dip after Jeb's campaign collapsed, at which point Clinton/McCain latched onto it.

The dossier alone is a perfectly legal and normal dirty politics tool, it's how Clinton/McCain/Obama/FBI and friends used it to abuse the secret FISA warrant process that's treason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly legal. Clinton used a law firm Perkins Cole as a way to circumvent campaign finance laws. Clinton and the DNC never notified the .gov of the millions of dollars used for the dossier.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Per twitter he's using his leave until his retirement date in March.
View Quote
per the rumor mill he was told to pack his shit and gfto
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think I may have to watch the SOTU on CNN just for the entertainment
View Quote
Great idea!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rod Rosenstein will be next.  
The group retirement party is gonna be a good one.  I wonder of the underscores will get an invite?
Why? Do they work for the BATFE?

Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Autistic screeeeeeeching from Reddit

Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yep, when the guy who turned the DOJ into a treason machine backs McCabe, you know he just received the scarlet letter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Now we KNOW he is guilty.
Yep, when the guy who turned the DOJ into a treason machine backs McCabe, you know he just received the scarlet letter.
What makes you think it STARTED with Holder?

Remember, the FBI and DOJ fought like Hell, and succeeded, in preventing Lon Horiuchi from being prosecuted for the murder of Vicki Weaver, even after it was proven that an FBI supervisor authorized illegal rules of engagement (and got minimal punishment for doing so) directing the snipers to target any armed adults seen outside, even if they didn't pose a threat to agents.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUuz5hOUMAAT0Z7.jpg
View Quote
Fucking unhinged retards.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The stupid is strong in you.....

But I do believe there needs to be more protection for the public from politicization of agencies.

Expertise in a field arises from both training and experience. I'd rather have a surgeon who has performed an operation a hundred times over one who has performed it once or twice.
View Quote
But you don't necessarily need or want a surgeon, experienced or not, running the hospital.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Their tears sustain me!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He can be compelled to testify if he was still an FBI employee, correct?

Now he can’t.
View Quote
If he's subpoenaed by Congress he still has to show up - the DOJ could choose not to prosecute for Contempt of Congress though (like they normally do for FHRC supporters).
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Last week Wray threatens to quit if admin removes McCabe.

On Sunday Wray reads the memo.

On Monday, Wray removes McCabe.

View Quote
And Wray is the reason McCabe made it to retirement...
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#36]
My university team fan website has a political forum, and more than half the posts are full-blown TDS sphincter inflammation. Posting was similar to that reddit gibberish. The liberals used to be mostly just annoying but harmless there, now they have become completely unglued.  Sad!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just heard on Fox that the Dems are releasing theirs TODAY.  Beaten to the punch and thats going to negate the 1.2 million pages of whatever the real truth is....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ThE Republicans have something like 1.2 million pages of documents to back up their memo I bet the dems was written on a cocktail napkin
If they're releasing a memo based on classified information without going through the appropriate vote to declassify it, they'd be in breach of Federal law and the rules of the House.  Be amusing if they did that and the Republicans immediately voted to remove all of those members from the House intelligence committee and revoked their security clearances...
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#38]
There's an upside to Sessions, Dem claims that DOJ investigations into the FBI conspiracy is evilTrump obstruction would get a lot more traction if Chris Christie was point man, that dude just oozes self serving obstruction.  But "Trump obstruction" with toothless Sessions in charge is patently ridiculous, which has allowed the FBI conspiracy to unravel much more naturally.

Luckily the DOJ Inspector General Mike Horowitz seems to have been the stealth pitbull stalking the FBI - an Obama appointee who was told to sit in the corner with his eyes and ears covered, who instead spent years working to rebuild the authority of the OIG to pursue corruption before coming across the Comey white wash and FBI conspiracy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bunch of stupid triggered bastards there. "I miss comey" Guarantee that same person was majorly bitching about him reopening the investigation in October 2016.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not exactly legal. Clinton used a law firm Perkins Cole as a way to circumvent campaign finance laws. Clinton and the DNC never notified the .gov of the millions of dollars used for the dossier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, forgot about that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"Effective immediately" are not words one uses on something that was planned, folks.
View Quote
Exactly what I thought.

Not many 20+ year guys just up and say "yeah I'm out tomorrow" without warning
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Effective immediately" are not words one uses on something that was planned, folks.
View Quote
And if he is burning all his leave?...yeah, he is pissed, big $ to take it with you into retirement. No one does that.

AMF.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I believe the dossier came after the Free Beacon dropped them, something like 5 months later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.  Dossier started to "form" in June of 2016.  WFB quit paying in March/April 2016.  That is what we know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wouldn't give it to them either - look at all the assholes on that committee - it would be leaked within hours;

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/48896/sic-435082.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They won't give the Senate Intel Committee access but let Wray look at it?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/48896/sic-435082.JPG
Yup.  That was strategic.  The Senate is highly compromised by both sides.  Grassley is going to have a battle with his judiciary committee but seems to be doing OK.

Goodlattle is the other angle and he is in the House.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Fox reporting unnamed sources " He was Removed "
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't know how it works with the feds, but you don't always lose your pension if you get fired. Also getting fired isn't always as easy as "you're fired." I know of prosecutors who were fired due to their boss getting voted out of office--they still kept their pensions.
View Quote
Once you're vested in CSRS (10 years) or FERS (5 years) you're vested.

I would assume that when a LEO gets fired he would lose his "enhanced benefits" & it reverts back to a plain old government pension (penalty for retiring before age 55 and/or retiring with less than 30 years of service).
The pension would also be deferred based on years of service - if you want it at age 55 you get hit with another penalty (instead of waiting until age 60 or 62).  
I'm not 100% sure on this though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't mind paying his pension in full as long as all the checks are addressed to his cell block in Gitmo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't mind paying his pension in full as long as all the checks are addressed to his cell block in Gitmo.
View Quote
His pension should go towards funding the wall.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Peter Stroke is going to be next...
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top