Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what the idiot left wants? So be it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the Gbi has a case against the da.  He should be arrested. Now.  Put him out as the corrupt politician he is.  
Present this case to a grand jury outside of Atlanta.  The grand jury cannot  indict on the video evidence alone.
The governor needs to chastise the governor for fanning the flames leading to this riot.  
View Quote
running out of titles here tex
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm going to give this thread a moment of pause. I'm heading downstairs. I'm going to make a couple of white castle cheeseburgers. And yes I did say white castles. White. That's the name of the hamburger white castles so don't start complaining because I said white castles.

I'll return back to this thread later on but so far Fox News is doing normal coverage of their programming. I'm going to put a few white castles in the microwave for about a minute and seven seconds. Keep me posted on any new events thanks.
View Quote

kcolg30 likes White Castle

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks, although I’ve been just a lurker for many years. Just registered yesterday.

Only sane place I can seem to find reasonable discussion. Glad to be here.
View Quote

Welcome to the jungle.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Pour one out for all youse about to be dead homies.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They chaos starts when this hits tik tok, facebook, etc.  The type of people that will revel in destruction aren't checking Fox, cnn,  drudge, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Atlanta police walkout reported on Townhall.com, whereas Drudge Report is too busy throwing shade via the Bolton memoir.  Hmm...

Townhall article

They chaos starts when this hits tik tok, facebook, etc.  The type of people that will revel in destruction aren't checking Fox, cnn,  drudge, etc.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Officially showing up on news feeds about Atlanta walkout.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Waiting for the moment the good citizens find out once again the mayor and DA are commie liars. I hope they understand the people who risk their lives for them have had enough. You back us or we don't back you. That is the social contract.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm going to give this thread a moment of pause. I'm heading downstairs. I'm going to make a couple of white castle cheeseburgers. And yes I did say white castles. White. That's the name of the hamburger white castles so don't start complaining because I said white castles.

I'll return back to this thread later on but so far Fox News is doing normal coverage of their programming. I'm going to put a few white castles in the microwave for about a minute and seven seconds. Keep me posted on any new events thanks.
View Quote

Racist belly bombs are racist.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#11]
So is this actually happening?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Blue Flu spreads slowly at first.

Probationary rookies, supervisors, headquarters personnel, and detectives won't go at first. They have too much to lose.

One shift starts it. The next shift has heard about it and more call in sick. The guys rolling in to work notice the absence of personal vehicles

and some of them just keep going and head home. The ones that do show up don't do anything.

By the third shift you've got a skeleton crew and the supervisors are trying to mobilize detectives and HQ house cats.

By the second day no one shows up except supervisors.

Now, you've got what you asked for you fucking buffoons.

Let the mayor and the city council and the DA answer calls.

View Quote

This is spot on.

You'll also have they guys who do show up, but slow roll everything and then close all the calls "unable to locate/no contact."
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm right outside of Brookhaven, so a little north of Zone 6 and east of Zone 2. Quiet as normal in my area, so far. There's a little chatter on Nextdoor, but we're not at Karen Defcon 1 yet. Nor have I noticed a mass exodus of Yukon XL's w/rooftop Thule cargo carriers heading north. THAT will be the true signal.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

@lug1 what app did you use for a fake twitter # to verify? Everyone I use they know that it isn't tied to a real #. I want to shit post but not with my cell
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#15]
News is reporting a "few" officers walked out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Man, I hope the Varsity makes it through this safely
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So this one twitter account is the official story without question?

I'm still undecided on whether to believe or not, but this one guy tweeting isn't more convincing than the dozens of other third party sources in the thread saying the exact opposite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you have it

So this one twitter account is the official story without question?

I'm still undecided on whether to believe or not, but this one guy tweeting isn't more convincing than the dozens of other third party sources in the thread saying the exact opposite.

propaganda....

ruptly was covering a protest. there was a shot of cops just standing around, while the protest went by
Attachment Attached File

cbs was flying around. there are usually police following crowds of protesters....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

there is a lack of a large police presence around
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If they get permission from their Dad's.

View Quote

Jokes on you....they dont know who their dads are!
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can't remember when I started looking but it's been a good 6-8 years if I had to guess. This forum is the first bookmark in my last 3 phones so it's been a while.
View Quote

@ScrappleChef

watcha know about scrapple living in Maryland?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-police-higher-than-usual-number-call-outs-after-charges-against-officers
mayor admits something is up and calling for outside agencies' help
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is going to be a let down.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-police-higher-than-usual-number-call-outs-after-charges-against-officers
mayor admits something is up and calling for outside agencies' help
Not sure I'd want to put my officers in their jurisdiction.  You know, if I had any officers, and stuff like that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#21]
It's gonna get sporty in Atlanta tonight
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope it kicks off and the goons go steal every parking boot owned by the Empire Parking Service crooks and chunk them into the Chattahoochee.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Will this all mean that the ATL based coffee & donut shops see an increase in takings or a decrease??
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm right outside of Brookhaven, so a little north of Zone 6 and east of Zone 2. Quiet as normal in my area, so far. There's a little chatter on Nextdoor, but we're not at Karen Defcon 1 yet. Nor have I noticed a mass exodus of Yukon XL's w/rooftop Thule cargo carriers heading north. THAT will be the true signal.
View Quote

Now we have two on the ground reports from arfcommers, both reporting the same thing.

I'm rolling with you two guys until I see shit getting looted or on fire.

Magnificent post count to join date
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks, although I’ve been just a lurker for many years. Just registered yesterday.

View Quote

If there's one thing ARFCOM GD is known for, it's reasonable discussion.

Welcome.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The current narrative:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The current narrative:

ATLANTA - The Atlanta Police Department says it is "experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift" on Wednesday. The call outs follow the Fulton County District Attorney’s decision on charges against an ex-officer and current officer in the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks.

FOX 5 News received several tips that officers were walking off the job en masse, something Atlanta police were quick to correct. A spokesperson told FOX 5 a few officers have gone home, but the manpower has not been greatly impacted. The department stressed officers are still on patrol and their call sheets show officers are still answering calls at an acceptable level.

so they admit a number of officers have walked off and manpower has been impacted -- just not "greatly impacted," whatever that means.

LOL at "their call sheets show officers are still answering calls at an acceptable level."  In zone 6, or across all Atlanta PD zones?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@lug1 what app did you use for a fake twitter # to verify? Everyone I use they know that it isn't tied to a real #. I want to shit post but not with my cell
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shark is his own fish....  I am just here to report.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I hope the fine folks in those Zones get what they’ve been asking for.

Let’s see some community policing action.
View Quote

Got your wish. Let's see some action. Talk all these fellows into being peaceable.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#29]
people should start looting like crazy.

see what happens.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

White Castle sounds good!  
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope it kicks off and the goons go steal every parking boot owned by the Empire Parking Service crooks and chunk them into the Chattahoochee.
View Quote

Then do the same thing in Auburn.   Fucking boots, and the tow truck companies are truly fucking Nazis.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#32]
If any of you live there dial 911 and find out for us.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Welcome to the jungle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to the jungle.

We got fun and games!
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Zones 3,4, and 6 had their officers walk out.

Update: 4 of 6 zones are gone and Large portion of CID (investigations) gone.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Atlanta_Police_Zones_-_Feb_2013.jpg/1024px-Atlanta_Police_Zones_-_Feb_2013.jpg?1592435061135
View Quote

walkouts? These pussies are calling in sick. No gumption.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How big is the GA state police? Ours are all over the place (at least upstate NY) but as someone in NYPD posted here they'd be a drop in the bucket in NYC.

some state police seem like just "highway patrol"
View Quote

850 +/- something troopers. And don't dare call them state police! They are quick to tell you they're state patrol. God's Special Police in other circles.
@Aimless
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Burn baby burn.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Burn baby burn.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#39]
My name is Billy Bob Badass. I'm going on patrol in the worst part of Atlanta with 200 rounds and survive the night with no back up NOBODY ever said.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Then do the same thing in Auburn.   Fucking boots, and the tow truck companies are truly fucking Nazis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How big is the GA state police? Ours are all over the place (at least upstate NY) but as someone in NYPD posted here they'd be a drop in the bucket in NYC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GSP is the primary assisting agency right now.

GSP is Georgia State Patrol.  I don't believe Georgia has a State Police.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know.  I just called Zone 7 and got no response.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#44]
I want to see nationwide walk outs for the weekend.  Let's really get this shit started.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm hearing walkout, too.

The officials aren't going to admit that publicly because it would be inviting bedlam. But bedlam is coming anyway.
View Quote

Pandoras Box is wide open
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The shark is his own fish....  I am just here to report.
View Quote

You're killing me smalls
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Something, of some large scale, happened.

Spin and damage control activated, information from the top is being clamped down hard.

But 100% of the firsthand accounts from social media are reporting it’s true. And there’s a massive, unexplained backlog of calls without responding officers. So. Draw your own conclusions at how big a deal it is.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#49]
This is building up like BadSelfEater.

Degenerates of hotlanta dont let us down
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Nice
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top