User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 320
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By delemorte:
They are not gonna be happy till dudes dead..
View Quote

Unfortunately, they'll get him eventually.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:30:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#2]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I doubt it. So far both attempts, whether by design or not, have been staged by rank amateurs.

No pro would attempt that in broad daylight without a killflash screen on their optics.

They may be trying to scare him out of the race, but that won't work either.
These clowns will likely do nothing more garner him more votes.

I'll throw my vote in for the guy. Whatever else he is, he is not easily intimidated.
He's got balls of brass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By _DR:

I doubt it. So far both attempts, whether by design or not, have been staged by rank amateurs.

No pro would attempt that in broad daylight without a killflash screen on their optics.

I'll throw my vote in for the guy. Whatever else he is, he is not easily intimidated.
He's got balls of brass.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _DR:

He's got balls of brass.

I'm with you.

But I think they'll work up a story about a fall guy like Iran/taliban/somebody and figure out a way to make it look like they did it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm with you.

But I think they'll work up a story about a fall guy like Iran/taliban/somebody and figure out a way to make it look like they did it.
View Quote

They are getting more and more desperate. The next attempt will probably be something big, bombastic with their dumb names all over it as a challenge to anyone, saying.

"Yeah we killed him. What are you losers going to do about it!? Nothing like always, thats what!"
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

They are getting more and more desperate. The next attempt will probably be something big, bombastic with their dumb names all over it as a challenge to anyone, saying.

"Yeah we killed him. What are you losers going to do about it!? Nothing like always, thats what!"
View Quote
These are not sophisticated attempts, which is the only reason Trump is still kicking.  

If real effort gets put into future attempts I don't have a lot of faith in the SS to protect him.  This wank stain was poking the muzzle through a fence making him visible.  If he hadn't done that..

Erik Prince to the white courtesy phone...Erik prince....
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:08:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Another strongly worded letter.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWmIR9cWIAAhGyE?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWmISJlWMAA257G?format=jpg&name=large

Video:

webinar was probably mostly DEI initiatives, and how profiling is rayciss.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

If that were to happen, it would likely kick off the purge.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:25:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JPN:

I may, or may not, have known someone who (20 years ago) set up a cheap foam RC airplane to ignite and burn as it fell to the ground, using an estes igniter and an off-the-shelf RC device connected to an extra channel on the receiver.  Repurposing things opens up quite a few possibilities.
View Quote

Yeah that's a known way to ignite a model  rocket engine wirelessly. Just need to use an ESC  on another channel.
The more you know ..
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

They'll take a "meets expectations" instead of "exceeds" on their annual evaluations and move to another detail.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Kyle Becker

@kylenabecker

BREAKING.🚨

Senator
@HawleyMO
releases *WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT* on the failed J13 assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

The whistleblower made a number of allegations. Highlights:

• Majority of DHS personnel unfamiliar with security protocols
• Only training received by many HSI agents was a single two-hour webinar
• Law enforcement was supposed to be on roof where Crooks shot Trump, post was abandoned
• Night before the rally, Secret Service denied offers to utilize Butler County's drones
• USS Counter Surveillance Division (CSD) did not perform routine pre-event surveillance
• Gunman would have been handcuffed after being spotted with range finder if USS CSD present
• Secret Service lead agent lacked competence and experience
• Secret Service preemptively informed Pittsburgh field office the Butler rally was not going to receive additional security resources

Hawley's whistleblower report concludes:

"Two months have now elapsed since former President Donald J. Trump was nearly assassinated. And the American people still know far too little about why this happened."

"The Secret Service, FBI, and Department of Homeland Security have not been forthcoming with the American people. Far from it: they have closed ranks, refused to confirm or deny whistleblower allegations, and resisted meaningful oversight. In fact, sources with direct knowledge of Secret Service’s own internal investigation have alleged to Senator Hawley that the Department of Homeland Security is leaning on Secret Service not to comply with document requests from Congress." [...]

"Left alone, these agencies will not reform themselves. They will continue to stonewall and obfuscate. Plainly, it is now up to Congress and the President to clean house at these failing agencies at the earliest possible opportunity."

Video  ^^

Documents at link  ^^

Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, no more debates.
Everytime he beats the snot out of the lefty candidate, they shoot at him on the weekend.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

Your guys missed again.  
View Quote

You should be ashamed. Insinuating that I support violence against any political officials. I do t care who they are. We are all Americans in the end. You fuck with one. You fuck with all of us.

Link Posted: Yesterday 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Kyle Becker

@kylenabecker

BREAKING.🚨

Senator
@HawleyMO
releases *WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT* on the failed J13 assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

The whistleblower made a number of allegations. Highlights:

• Majority of DHS personnel unfamiliar with security protocols
• Only training received by many HSI agents was a single two-hour webinar
• Law enforcement was supposed to be on roof where Crooks shot Trump, post was abandoned
• Night before the rally, Secret Service denied offers to utilize Butler County's drones
• USS Counter Surveillance Division (CSD) did not perform routine pre-event surveillance
• Gunman would have been handcuffed after being spotted with range finder if USS CSD present
• Secret Service lead agent lacked competence and experience
• Secret Service preemptively informed Pittsburgh field office the Butler rally was not going to receive additional security resources

Hawley's whistleblower report concludes:

"Two months have now elapsed since former President Donald J. Trump was nearly assassinated. And the American people still know far too little about why this happened."

"The Secret Service, FBI, and Department of Homeland Security have not been forthcoming with the American people. Far from it: they have closed ranks, refused to confirm or deny whistleblower allegations, and resisted meaningful oversight. In fact, sources with direct knowledge of Secret Service’s own internal investigation have alleged to Senator Hawley that the Department of Homeland Security is leaning on Secret Service not to comply with document requests from Congress." [...]

"Left alone, these agencies will not reform themselves. They will continue to stonewall and obfuscate. Plainly, it is now up to Congress and the President to clean house at these failing agencies at the earliest possible opportunity."

Video  ^^

Documents at link  ^^

View Quote

Whistleblower Report RELEASED [Full Document Read by Lawyer]
Page / 320
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top