BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 320
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

The only wrinkle there, is he doesn’t appear to have brought enough ammo or equipment to commit a mass shooting.

Guess there may have been other stuff in his bag or vehicle that hasn’t been released yet.
View Quote

A single 30 round mag is way more than anyone could hope fire off before getting killed in a situation like that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PetroAggie07:

The other sniper teams were on sloped roofs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
Cheatle told ABC News her first reaction to the shooting was "shock."

The director acknowledged the incident never should have happened and confirmed that the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had been identified as a person of interest. But by the time Crooks was located, it was too late to stop his bullets.

"The shooter was actually identified as a potential person of suspicion," she said. "Unfortunately, with the rapid succession of how things unfolded, by the time that individual was eventually located, they were on the rooftop and were able to fire off at the former president."

She also said the Secret Service was aware of the security vulnerabilities presented by the building Crooks took a sniper's position on to aim at Trump. However, a decision was made not to place any personnel on the roof.

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside."

Fox News' Tamara Gitt contributed to this update

The sloped roof?  She was giving an interview the very next day and had no idea what she was talking about, and yet tried to sound smart about it - this is "just say something" management.  When you aren't comfortable with "we don't yet know, and are looking into that," you aren't fit to supervise, at any level.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
This.

As Alacran said, I think plans are being made behind the scene to interfere with a Trump presidency now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
Originally Posted By atavistic:
We're pretty focused on this shiny thing, the assassination attempt.

So we're not focused on the real story, which I guess to be the move to dump Biden in the coming days. With the media distracted by the GOP and this, I suspect the players are making the move to install their preferred candidate.

I don't think anybody would be willing to jump in against Trump now.
This.

As Alacran said, I think plans are being made behind the scene to interfere with a Trump presidency now.

NOPE.  They will not let him get as far as being sworn in.  He will come off the podium like a political Atilla the Hun, and they know it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By networkguru:

2:12 is scary bro.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By networkguru:
Originally Posted By Kihn:
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

There were CS teams on roofs at that event with steeper slopes at that event. What a ridiculous thing to say.

yeah, that might be a 1.5'- 2.0': 12' pitch. Downright scary. Would explain why Crooks did not stand up on it.

2:12 is scary bro.  

Sure is, LOL! Just happens that I'm building a 2:12 lean-to on the side of one of my buildings. Damn dangerous but I think I'll manage.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]

I know

but she decided the building with the same pitched roof where there was a clear line of sight to the stage and a security threat  the LEO snipers  were to remain in the building .
View All Quotes

I know

but she decided the building with the same pitched roof where there was a clear line of sight to the stage and a security threat  the LEO snipers  were to remain in the building .

She wasn't reviewing or signing off on any of these positions.  That's not her role, nor should it be.  

The problem is that she was speaking to deployed aspects like she was knowledgeable about the details.

"Act as you expect others to act."  She was comfortable spouting lazy BS.  What does that say about her expectations of others?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#8]

The director acknowledged the incident never should have happened and confirmed that the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had been identified as a person of interest. But by the time Crooks was located, it was too late to stop his bullets.

"The shooter was actually identified as a potential person of suspicion," she said. "Unfortunately, with the rapid succession of how things unfolded, by the time that individual was eventually located, they were on the rooftop and were able to fire off at the former president."

She also said the Secret Service was aware of the security vulnerabilities presented by the building Crooks took a sniper's position on to aim at Trump. However, a decision was made not to place any personnel on the roof.

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside."

View Quote

Okay…. Wow…. Uhmmm…. They left the ladder for the shooter to use? He may have used it or not but…

I hate conspiracy theories but how am I suppose to read that story and not come to the conclusion that they wanted Trump dead? Like if Trump were killed, how could I read this exact story and not think it was intentional?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

I believe the SS was responsible for over-all security and the locals were back-up. IMO, the locals shirked their end of it and the SS did not verify if all of the assumed assets were in place.
View Quote

The buck stops with the SS. It is their responsibility to protect Trump and they failed to do so. You can blame local LE as being part of the problem, but it is not their responsibility to protect the President, they are added security measures, especially for dead space.

This could just be dumb luck, but the fact is, there were numerous security failures. If that is the case at this event, then it has been the case for previous events.

The women agents have proven to be incompetent, or at least not as capable as their male counterparts who did jump on top of the presidents and didn’t duck for cover in fear. This is going to be analyzed for months to come, and the reports that will be coming from the government cannot be trusted. They are in full CYOA mode, placing blame on anyone but themselves.

This event exposed a massive shortfall in their ability to protect their subject and their ability to respond to a real threat. The woman ducking for cover, using the person she is supposed to be protecting as cover, in total fear is my evidence of this, not just speculation.

The details will trickle in like always. Stupid people are going to say stupid things. In the end, we know how vulnerable former and current presidents are. We know using local LE leads to half assed additional support and the SS is not as infallible as everyone has been meant to believe. No matter the fine details of the events that led up to the kid pulling the trigger, he was able to gets shots off and hit Trump in the f ing head. That is a complete and total failure.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Except he didn't bring the ladder.
It was used by the police to access his body after he was shot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
The part I'm struggling with is that he was smart enough to get a ladder, a potential explosive etc but he shows up dressed like a rally attendee and doesn't believe he should pop something a little more tacticool on to be a bit less obvious than some random person crawling on a roof with a gun?

That's why I'm leaning to this all being pure random dumbshittery on all sides.

And maybe it works, a sniper figures it's someone trying to get a better view of Trump before they realize he's armed because there's no possible way anyone should be able to get a gun there.
Except he didn't bring the ladder.
It was used by the police to access his body after he was shot.

If reports are true he bought a 5' ladder before - the ladder in the picture is certainly taller than 5' so seems more likely it was the cops.  Also, there were reports that he climbed on some AC units to reach the roof.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Why the fuck are we getting information piecemeal through various sources like CNN? SS head cunt gave a BS statement that again wasn't a fucking news conference. This is day 3. How the fuck is the biggest moment in US history since 9/11 being broken down randomly with facts from dozens of "sources" and not a central location with main players all involved? Can someone else name another event of anything close to this magnitude that didn't have daily or hourly updates directly from those involved? Why are we getting drips of information from various sources and very little from the actual people involved directly? Why are there random comments from officials with various news rags but not a central press conference.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing fucking stinks.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:

Uh... The other sniper teams were on roofs with more slope.

View Quote

Yep, she's a lying sack of crap.  Interviewer should have called her on it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MannyRibera:

Okay…. Wow…. Uhmmm…. They left the ladder for the shooter to use? He may have used it or not but…

I hate conspiracy theories but how am I suppose to read that story and not come to the conclusion that they wanted Trump dead? Like if Trump were killed, how could I read this exact story and not think it was intentional?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MannyRibera:

More likely the ladder was for the police to use to get onto the roof if they decided to get out of the AC and actually where they were supposed to be.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Secret Service boss gives absurd reason for not stationing agent on roof where Trump shooter opened fire.

Embattled Secret Service head Kimberly Cheatle has revealed the fateful reason why her agency failed to position an agent on top of the building that a gunman used to carry out an assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

Cheatle, who is already facing calls to resign over what some lawmakers are calling a massive security failure, said Secret Service officials planning security for Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania considered the warehouse about 150 yards away from where Trump spoke to be a risky position for stationing an agent.

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

'And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.'

What transpired instead was a security nightmare: Thomas Matthew Crooks was able to scale the building and secure his own position, while law enforcement struggled to locate him even amid pressing warnings from members of the Trump crowd.  But there wasn't sufficient time to act on the tips, she explalined.

'The shooter was actually identified as a potential person of suspicion,' Cheatle said. 'Unfortunately, with the rapid succession of how things unfolded, by the time that individual was eventually located, they were on the rooftop and were able to fire off at the former president.'

Cheatle told ABC News her first reaction to the shooting was 'shock.'

She also continues to resist calls that she step down over the incident, even while taking responsibility for her agency.

'The buck stops with me,' she said.

'It was unacceptable,' she told ABC. 'And it's something that shouldn't happen again.'

ABC News Exclusive: Trump rally shooting 'unacceptable,' Secret Service director says

Cheatle is already facing calls to step down amid what some are calling a 'massive security failure'

Video of building

Link
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ledfingers:
The sniper teams were on steeper pitched roofs, and the roof didn’t get steeper at the peak.  Cheadle is a moron.
View Quote

I'm really glad she said that.  If there was any doubt at all of her incompetency before that, it's gone now.  America will see that, recognize if for the complete bullshit that it is, and correctly deduce that she is trying to hide something.  It may have been the worst possible thing to say if she was trying to divert attention from herself.

I'm sure the headlines will be along momentarily.

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Secret Service boss gives absurd reason for not stationing agent on roof where Trump shooter opened fire.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87401813-0-image-a-84_1721138375557.jpg

Embattled Secret Service head Kimberly Cheatle has revealed the fateful reason why her agency failed to position an agent on top of the building that a gunman used to carry out an assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

Cheatle, who is already facing calls to resign over what some lawmakers are calling a massive security failure, said Secret Service officials planning security for Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania considered the warehouse about 150 yards away from where Trump spoke to be a risky position for stationing an agent.

'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday.

What transpired instead was a security nightmare: Thomas Matthew Crooks was able to scale the building and secure his own position, while law enforcement struggled to locate him even amid pressing warnings from members of the Trump crowd.  But there wasn't sufficient time to act on the tips, she explalined.

'The shooter was actually identified as a potential person of suspicion,' Cheatle said. 'Unfortunately, with the rapid succession of how things unfolded, by the time that individual was eventually located, they were on the rooftop and were able to fire off at the former president.'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87401041-13639613-image-a-73_1721137142480.jpg

She also continues to resist calls that she step down over the incident, even while taking responsibility for her agency.

'It was unacceptable,' she told ABC. 'And it's something that shouldn't happen again.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqt58-ShlME

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87400973-13639613-image-a-74_1721137577771.jpg

Cheatle is already facing calls to step down amid what some are calling a 'massive security failure'

Video of building

Link
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Are yours insulated and finished?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Originally Posted By RarestRX:

So all these cops are in this metal building, they hear this guy crawling around on the roof and what...?

Drink more coffee?

I have 3 metal buildings, if a bird lands on the roof I can hear it. It's hard for me to believe if there were police inside that same building they didn't hear Crooks crawling around up there and check it out. They must have been in the adjacent building.

Are yours insulated and finished?

Every one of them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BabaYaga22:

Know your enemy
View All Quotes

The scary part is that they feel safe enough to openly say things like that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Why wouldn't she say that?

It's the perfect opportunity to throw local LE under the bus and get the heat off her organization.

Right now, everyone is angry at SS, but if it turns out that local LE didn't want to be on the roof because it was hot, then this failure is on them, not her.

... unless she allowed them to talk her into approving the choice to NOT be on the roof.  Then she is an idiot, and should be (at the very least) fired.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mindfull:
Originally Posted By HRJ:

But they put snipers on two other sloped roofs.

Because its bullshit, it wasn't because the roof was sloped. Its because they were hot. But there's no way she's going to say that.

It's the perfect opportunity to throw local LE under the bus and get the heat off her organization.

Right now, everyone is angry at SS, but if it turns out that local LE didn't want to be on the roof because it was hot, then this failure is on them, not her.

... unless she allowed them to talk her into approving the choice to NOT be on the roof.  Then she is an idiot, and should be (at the very least) fired.
She wouldn't say that because she didn't know anything about it.

3000 agents, 1500 uniformed officers, plus a couple thousand support staff ... covering everything from Pres/VP security, line of succession security, former president/vp security, fixed location security, event security, movement security, international terrorism, cybercrime, counterfeiting, etc.

Nobody at the head of an organization of that size/breadth is making any decisions about a rooftop in Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

If she steps down, any hope (slim as it may be) for accountability goes away.  "She's gone.  We fixed it.  What more do you want?"
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#23]
So the SS is not operator enough to set up on a sloped roof but a 20 year old lone wolf assassin is? Is that the line they want to go with?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Ledfingers:
The sniper teams were on steeper pitched roofs, and the roof didn’t get steeper at the peak.  Cheadle is a moron.
View Quote

it was better to think she was a DIE moran than for her to speak and remove all doubt.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#25]
If the roof was sloped the SS could have employed a local handyman to build some wooden leveled platforms on the sloped roof for their snipers. The advance team had a full week to get it done.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#26]
remember the USSS has a staffing shortage they cant let that good agent go She is upper management.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Just based on some pixels in the TMZ picture that was floating around, he had a Primary Arms micro prism, which could have been 3x or even 5x.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

Why the fuck are we getting information piecemeal through various sources like CNN? SS head cunt gave a BS statement that again wasn't a fucking news conference. This is day 3. How the fuck is the biggest moment in US history since 9/11 being broken down randomly with facts from dozens of "sources" and not a central location with main players all involved? Can someone else name another event of anything close to this magnitude that didn't have daily or hourly updates directly from those involved? Why are we getting drips of information from various sources and very little from the actual people involved directly? Why are there random comments from officials with various news rags but not a central press conference.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing fucking stinks.
View Quote

Well, Mandalay Bay comes to mind...
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Have there been any posts accounting for all of the shots that were fired? The gunman fires the initial 3 shots, but then it sounds like someone returning fire with a semi auto, then the suppressed sniper shots.

Could LEO have engaged him on the roof first?
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:34:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gettysburg30] [#30]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

Reports now are saying the ladder was placed by local LEO, and then left there when they all went back inside.

I don't think this kid showed up to shoot Trump from a distance. I believe he showed up to do a mass shooting at the rally. He was first spotted acting suspicious outside the medal detectors, and then left. He again raised suspicion walking around this building. I think he found the ladder, climbed up to shoot into the crowd, and just happened to see a clear line to Trump.

I don't believe a person that knows about guns would show up to assassinate a President with a red dot sight. He could have traded that AR for any large caliber hunting rifle with a cheap scope.
View All Quotes
The part I'm struggling with is that he was smart enough to get a ladder, a potential explosive etc but he shows up dressed like a rally attendee and doesn't believe he should pop something a little more tacticool on to be a bit less obvious than some random person crawling on a roof with a gun?

And maybe it works, a sniper figures it's someone trying to get a better view of Trump before they realize he's armed because there's no possible way anyone should be able to get a gun there.

Reports now are saying the ladder was placed by local LEO, and then left there when they all went back inside.

I don't think this kid showed up to shoot Trump from a distance. I believe he showed up to do a mass shooting at the rally. He was first spotted acting suspicious outside the medal detectors, and then left. He again raised suspicion walking around this building. I think he found the ladder, climbed up to shoot into the crowd, and just happened to see a clear line to Trump.

I don't believe a person that knows about guns would show up to assassinate a President with a red dot sight. He could have traded that AR for any large caliber hunting rifle with a cheap scope.

None of this makes sense if you were going to punch a one way ticket, wouldnt you buy all top gear? 308 rifle, scope match ammo etc... who cares if your cc is 10k your never going to pay it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By warp_foo:
Fast response ...riiight. 99% of those responses being utter bullshit, conspiracy theories, meal team six Rambo Monday morning quarterbacking, and the incessant repetition of previously debunked 'info'.
View Quote
Arf GD is absolutely the best place to confirm that something is, indeed, happening. It becomes noise pretty quick.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

3000 agents, 1500 uniformed officers, plus a couple thousand support staff ... covering everything from Pres/VP security, line of succession security, former president/vp security, fixed location security, event security, movement security, international terrorism, cybercrime, counterfeiting, etc.

Nobody at the head of an organization of that size/breadth is making any decisions about a rooftop in Pennsylvania.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Originally Posted By Mindfull:
Originally Posted By HRJ:

But they put snipers on two other sloped roofs.

Because its bullshit, it wasn't because the roof was sloped. Its because they were hot. But there's no way she's going to say that.

That makes sense, but why would she say what she said over 48 hours after the fact?

I would say that can't possibly be the real reason the roof wasn't secure, but with all the other nonsense that's come out of this, who knows anymore.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:

None of this makes sense if you were going to punch a one way ticket, wouldnt you buy all top gear? 308 rifle, scope match ammo etc... who care woululd if your cc is 10k your. Ever going to pay it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gettysburg30:

None of this makes sense if you were going to punch a one way ticket, wouldnt you buy all top gear? 308 rifle, scope match ammo etc... who care woululd if your cc is 10k your. Ever going to pay it.

Maybe he decided 48 hours before he did it. Maybe he wanted to do it, but wasn't sure if he actually had the guts to do it. Maybe he was paranoid and thought large purchases a couple days before would raise some red flags. Maybe he thought he was most accurate with his own gun and didn't want to try something new.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#35]

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87401813-0-image-a-84_1721138375557.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87401041-13639613-image-a-73_1721137142480.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqt58-ShlME

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/16/14/87400973-13639613-image-a-74_1721137577771.jpg

Video of building

Link
View Quote

That hill looks steeper than the roof
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I don't expect every one to have my same world view, or vote for the same people I vote for, or support the same political party
that I do. But it would be nice to expect them to at least be decent human beings.
The Left, time and time again, prove that they aren't even capable of that. It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:46:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#37]
This.

View All Quotes
This.

My fear is a Trump win could take down this country much quicker than anything the Left is currently doing.  Neither side will accept the results but one side is much more apt to publicly “respond” as a result.

Originally Posted By doc540:

NOPE.  They will not let him get as far as being sworn in.  He will come off the podium like a political Atilla the Hun, and they know it.

This may in fact be their plan by either assassination or civil war.  It’s a given that “peaceful protests” will be in every major city once Trump is announced the winner.  The Left could declare Martial Law that ends up delaying or preventing the Inauguration from occurring.  

The Left controls the government.  What’s the Right gonna do about it?

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#38]
So according to Cheatle, putting snipers on the roof was "risky" for their own safety? Even though there were 2 exposed snipers on the higher elevated barn, one of which wasn't even prone peaking over the peak. Asinine. She left the most likely shooter location unguarded and local LEO was definitely made aware he was up there. At that point, they should have removed Trump from the stage before that asshat could have even fired a shot. Not to mention they had identified him as suspicious WAY BEFORE Trump's speech even began. Bongino even said, at that point you delay the event for a bit until you find him.

So many fuckups it hardly seems possible.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#39]
If the roof was sloped the SS could have employed a local handyman to build some wooden leveled platforms on the sloped roof for their snipers. The advance team had a full week to get it done.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:49:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777] [#40]
I wonder if the father ever sighted in the rifle with that optic, or did it just get slapped on there and he’d get to it later.  And did the shooter/son ever shoot that gun before to his knowledge.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#41]
I double dog dare any of you to stand up, point to something, and yell, "HE'S ON THE ROOF WITH A GUN!!" for 114 seconds, then tell me security "just made a series of mistakes".   Of course you won't do it and damned sure won't for 114 seconds.  
Bunch'a key pecking hoopleheads.
View Quote

Executive summary done right.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Crooks' father opens the door to several members of the FBI

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By spmx7777:
I wonder if the father ever sighted in the rifle with that optic, or did it just get slapped on there and he’d get to it later.  And did the shooter/son ever shoot that gun before to his knowledge.
View Quote

There's no reason to think he didn't, especially if the optic is a red dot as speculated.

The bullet was, at most, 3-4" off the point of aim, it still hit Trump's ear, and Trump would be dead if he didn't turn his head.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bslate07:
So according to Cheatle, putting snipers on the roof was "risky" for their own safety? Even though there were 2 exposed snipers on the higher elevated barn, one of which wasn't even prone peaking over the peak. Asinine. She left the most likely shooter location unguarded and local LEO was definitely made aware he was up there. At that point, they should have removed Trump from the stage before that asshat could have even fired a shot. Not to mention they had identified him as suspicious WAY BEFORE Trump's speech even began. Bongino even said, at that point you delay the event for a bit until you find him.

So many fuckups it hardly seems possible.
View Quote

It gets even worse. People were saying there was a guy crawling on the roof BEFORE Trump even came out to speak.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

My fear is a Trump win could take down this country much quicker than anything the Left is currently doing.  Neither side will accept the results but one side is much more apt to publicly “respond” as a result.

This may in fact be their plan by either assassination or civil war.  It’s a given that “peaceful protests” will be in every major city once Trump is announced the winner.  The Left could declare Martial Law that ends up delaying or preventing the Inauguration form occurring.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

This.

This may in fact be their plan by either assassination or civil war.  It’s a given that “peaceful protests” will be in every major city once Trump is announced the winner.  The Left could declare Martial Law that ends up delaying or preventing the Inauguration form occurring.  

That's been the sticking point now that the swamp apparatus has been exposed . It's essentially occupied territory. The next administration is going to need a remote option. The old nest needs cleaning out .

Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#46]

If she had said that about Biden they would be kicking her door in right about now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#47]
If trump has the bandage covering his ear at the next debate, they will accuse him of having an earbud in there.  

He needs to remove it before the debate.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

They won't accept it because they don't want to.

Remember, these are the people that say dudes in dresses ARE women.

Because the dude in the dress says so.

ETA:

Formerly there were those who said: You believe things that are incomprehensible, inconsistent, impossible because we have commanded you to believe them; go then and do what is injust because we command it. Such people show admirable reasoning.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. If the God-given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God-given sense of justice in your heart. As soon as one faculty of your soul has been dominated, other faculties will follow as well. And from this derives all those crimes of religion which have overrun the world.

These are a people who have trained themselves to believe anything they want to, because they have been mentally broken.  

We are looking at "IT'S MAAM" reasoning being used.
View Quote

Brilliant post!
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Talk about Beetus ... sheesh.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Women in charge are a great idea.  I have no words.

"We couldn't stop the mass shooting, the shooter was on an impenetrable wet sidewalk, our officers could have slipped and fallen!"
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top