Originally Posted By realwar:

Witness statement (1:39)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vplMFtnI_Q
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drumbic:

I dont even think he walked around the building like that rendering shows...  unless the video taken by the spectators on the ground is a different angle vs building, it looks like he when right up and rolled onto the roof where he crawled to take the shot.

Witness statement (1:39)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vplMFtnI_Q

According to the guy in this video crooks got up on the building behind/next to the building he shot at Trump from. The guy said he accessed the roof he shot from By walking across the roof of one of those breezeways that connect the two larger buildings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mojo:

Did they interview/get a statement from the SS CS who shot Crooks?
 Or they don’t allow him to speak?
View Quote

According to wray's testimony the guy who shot crooks had been interviewed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 10:01:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#3]
Seems like a lot of these videos are inserting a lot of their own assumptions and false information.

Link Posted: 7/25/2024 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
So snipers in the windows saw crooks on the retaining wall and they all left to walk through the crowd to try and find crooks?  How come 1, 2, or 3 of them didn’t stay behind to keep an eye on crooks?  

Or am I way off track here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
Seems like a lot of these videos are inserting a lot of their own assumptions and false information.

View Quote

They are inserting their own hypothetical ideas. Absent any accurate official information, that's all any of us can do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mojo:

That’s SOP to all agencies, but they don’t allow him to talk to the press.  His testimony would shed a lot of light and add additional POV to attempted Trump assassination.
View Quote

From what I've heard they all have gag orders not to talk to anyone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump unleashes on FBI as it launches bombshell new probe into assassination attempt after director's shock claim - as former president insists the assassin's bullet DID hit his ear

Donald Trump has slammed the FBI as the agency confirmed it is probing whether he was actually hit by a bullet during an assassination attempt.

The presidential hopeful blasted the bureau's director Christopher Wray, after he suggested that it could have been shrapnel which grazed Trump's ear following the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The FBI has since confirmed it is examining fragments found near the stage to determine what caused the Republican nominee's injuries, after Wray told a congressional hearing there is 'some question' over what really happened.

The agency is hoping to interview Trump as part of its investigation, the New York Times Reports.

However, the former president has remained defiant in his account of events, stating it was a 'bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard'.

In a furious post on Truth Social, Trump blasted Wray's suggestion and took aim at his judgement on other topical issues - including Biden's mental state.

'FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!),' he fumed.

'But he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels.

'His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution.

'No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel.

'The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!'

More
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Trump unleashes on FBI as it launches bombshell new probe into assassination attempt after director's shock claim - as former president insists the assassin's bullet DID hit his ear

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/26/03/87788021-0-image-m-11_1721960152023.jpg

Donald Trump has slammed the FBI as the agency confirmed it is probing whether he was actually hit by a bullet during an assassination attempt.

The presidential hopeful blasted the bureau's director Christopher Wray, after he suggested that it could have been shrapnel which grazed Trump's ear following the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The FBI has since confirmed it is examining fragments found near the stage to determine what caused the Republican nominee's injuries, after Wray told a congressional hearing there is 'some question' over what really happened.

The agency is hoping to interview Trump as part of its investigation, the New York Times Reports.

However, the former president has remained defiant in his account of events, stating it was a 'bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard'.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/07/25/00/87734563-13669813-image-a-27_1721863685184.jpg

In a furious post on Truth Social, Trump blasted Wray's suggestion and took aim at his judgement on other topical issues - including Biden's mental state.

'FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!),' he fumed.

'But he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels.

'His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution.

'No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel.

'The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!'

More
View Quote

Of course those faggots would say that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I find it interesting that from about 3:30 to 4:30 he touches on blackrock shorting the Trump stock, AGR being owned by blackrock, crooks in the blackrock video, etc.

A lot of coincidences.
View All Quotes
Aerial Investigation: Drone Footage of Trump Assassination Attempt Site in Butler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSMhYgvdeYY

I find it interesting that from about 3:30 to 4:30 he touches on blackrock shorting the Trump stock, AGR being owned by blackrock, crooks in the blackrock video, etc.

A lot of coincidences.

Yeah, my post (#34 on page 263) I noticed this….in the bring the tinfoil section.  I had AGR a bit different but not much from that depending on how you look at it.  AGR was bought out around March 2024. I said the parent company that bought them was involved in the military industrial complex making glass. I would imagine anything dealing with the MIC would have signs of blackrock’s fingers on it.  I still haven’t seen again where the MIC is directly linked to the parent company so not sure if that was just tossed out there to see what sticks

Just glad I am not the only one who went….humm…
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cinco1:

Ah, yep! An oldie but goodie article by the NY Times (of all places) on FBI fabricated terrorist plots...

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects na vely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of "inert material," harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

View Quote
I could never be and undercover. I would not be able to keep a straight face
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Butler DA fights back, says officers never left post near roof

Trump shooting: Butler DA fights back, says officers never left post near roof

Butler County District Attorney Richard Goldinger denies the assertion that officers left their assigned area to find Thomas Matthew Crooks
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#13]
So I guess the guys in the windows weee covering these roofs. Amazing they were not on here. Or the roof higher behind.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:52:39 AM EDT
[#14]
The Plot to Kill Trump: What we know and what comes next | Full Segment
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:00:16 AM EDT
[#15]
There's a photo of what appears to be a bullet whizzing by his head.  Is there one showing "fragments"?  Is there something of a solid nature with fragments embedded in it?  This shouldn't be a closely guarded secret ffs.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:29:28 AM EDT
[#16]
A retired Secret Service agent made this graph. The yellow lines were clear lines of sight to Trump during the rally. Some go out to 500 yards, so this was a major failure as far as security goes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:30:58 AM EDT
[#17]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4HxUpkhJPQ

Butler County District Attorney Richard Goldinger denies the assertion that officers left their assigned area to find Thomas Matthew Crooks
View Quote

Yeah it’s like watching a interrogation with a guilty person who can’t keep his story straight.

If they didn’t leave the window room, why was it said they did, and why didn’t they see crooks or take him out?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#18]
A retired Secret Service agent made this graph. The yellow lines were clear lines of sight to Trump during the rally. Some go out to 500 yards, so this was a major failure as far as security goes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2024-07-25_at_23-27-03_The_Pl-3277202.JPG
View Quote

Well... seeing how he has Trump's position on the stage incorrect, I find it hard to trust anything else he might say.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:36:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diesel1] [#19]
What's with the "FBI says Trump may not have been hit with a bullet" media blitz this week?

ETA: I see it was mentioned further up the page here. But WTF? Another "magic bullet" theory"? The concept of a bullet fragmenting in flight was addressed early in this thread and discounted as very unlikely.

"Not bullets" that injured 2 and killed 1? Top men, for sure!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:48:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Is there anyone else who is questioning why we haven't seen any actual, clear photos of the murder weapon yet?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:05:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By -SkyRaider-:
Were the helos in this video medevacs for the crowd victims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwBygHmIZ6c
View Quote
Yes.  One of the pilots may have even been a member here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:05:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Is there anyone else who is questioning why we haven't seen any actual, clear photos of the murder weapon yet?
View Quote

Theres a lot of basic information they are holding back.

Seems like they are in full cover up mode.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:10:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:

Yeah it's like watching a interrogation with a guilty person who can't keep his story straight.

If they didn't leave the window room, why was it said they did, and why didn't they see crooks or take him out?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnnyLoco:

Yeah it's like watching a interrogation with a guilty person who can't keep his story straight.

If they didn't leave the window room, why was it said they did, and why didn't they see crooks or take him out?

There's a lot of CYA.  The DA is in charge of the tactical team so he would therefore take the blame for their failure if one is fully determined.

Also, the USSS said they weren't on the roof because it was sloped, then it was hot, then who knows.  The Sheriff has given some points that aren't necessarily contradictory but don't line up and of course has passed the buck.

The plans for both the USSS and whatever responsibilities for positions the PA SP, Butler/Beaver county ESU (SWAT), Butler PD, etc. will explain quite a bit when they are released.  That building was full of officers on the bodycam video (28 minute one) but we still haven't seen the initial response video(s).  

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Also, I haven't said anything about the water tower but to be honest, regardless of what super sniper SEAL congressman says, from personal experience on towers like that, not the best position for a team.

I mean sure, it has the height advantage, but I don't think it's the ideal spot to setup as there is a lot less room up there than anyone thinks and its all curved and well, again, I don't think it's all that and a bag of chips.

The more important thing for the water tower, IMO, is whether it was guarded and or secured as part of the plan.  It's a lots easier to negate it than to setup on it.  If nothing had happened, you still have to consider rescue and I'm sure we have FF on this forum and up there who have done practice rescues from similar water towers with ladder trucks and climbing rigging.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Also, I haven't said anything about the water tower but to be honest, regardless of what super sniper SEAL congressman says, from personal experience on towers like that, not the best position for a team.

I mean sure, it has the height advantage, but I don't think it's the ideal spot to setup as there is a lot less room up there than anyone thinks and its all curved and well, again, I don't think it's all that and a bag of chips.

The more important thing for the water tower, IMO, is whether it was guarded and or secured as part of the plan.  It's a lots easier to negate it than to setup on it.  If nothing had happened, you still have to consider rescue and I'm sure we have FF on this forum and up there who have done practice rescues from similar water towers with ladder trucks and climbing rigging.
View Quote

Remote PTZ camera would have been nice.  I mean, they're a few hundred bucks on Amazon, but I imagine Ukraine probably won't mind too bad if we spend a little something on ourselves.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

You wouldn't have to position a sniper team there.

It could just be some observers that would have overwatch over damn near everything in the area.  They could then radio to other teams on the ground to look at things.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

It could just be some observers that would have overwatch over damn near everything in the area.  They could then radio to other teams on the ground to look at things.
View Quote

Yeah, seems fucking basic.

There seems to have been so many holes and bad decisions at this event that led up to this attempted assassination.

Hard to believe malice wasnt involved somewhere.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Put cameras up there at minimum.

Or observers with rifles and the skills to make 300 to 400-yard shots shouldn't be hard to employ.  Left-hander on one side of the curvature.  Right-hander on the other.  Tarps and fans for shade.

Not hard.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:02:43 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

There are water towers that have cameras on them as part of our air defense for over 20 years.   They could have easily surveyed the area if they wanted to.  Remember, the SS also turned down LE drones.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#31]
What I want to see is a “Weekend at Bernie’s” style interrogation video of the would-be assassin.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:45:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stretchman] [#32]
[youtube]shorts/R6cUG_r6zwM[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R6cUG_r6zwM
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#33]
The more that comes out about this whole fiasco the more it is starting to stink of gross incompetence - at the least.

I'm not a big conspiracy kind of guy but with all the sloped roof, not bullet, inert bomb in the car, etc. BS type stuff coming out I'm getting ready to join the group.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#34]
The more that comes out about this whole fiasco the more it is starting to stink of gross incompetence - at the least.
View Quote

This incompetence really has ramped up in the last few years. My dad always told me of you want it done right you have to do it yourself. People take shortcuts, are lazy, do the minimum work, we live in a "good enough" world.

You constantly have to check if someone did their job correctly. Sometimes things go perfectly but it seems that is getting rare these days.

This event has been encouraged by the media and the left for the past 8 years. The Biden administration has been purposely reducing or stopping additional security for even those in his own party.

You shouldn't be surprised that this happened.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

Or observers with rifles and the skills to make 300 to 400-yard shots shouldn't be hard to employ.  Left-hander on one side of the curvature.  Right-hander on the other.  Tarps and fans for shade.

Not hard.
View All Quotes

Not hard.

My Matrice 350 will run a loooong time sitting still just using the camera. It can read a road sign a mile away. It would have been very easy to fly one up there and land on the tower top just to use the camera. Nobody would even have to climb the tower.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:28:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By HootieWho:

My Matrice 350 will run a loooong time sitting still just using the camera. It can read a road sign a mile away. It would have been very easy to fly one up there and land on the tower top just to use the camera. Nobody would even have to climb the tower.
View All Quotes

Not hard.

Oh YOU.jpeg

You know the .gov drones are nowhere near as good as what you have and probably cost at least 10 times more.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Wasn't possible for these two ESU guys in this CST role to spot Crooks?  Couldn't be done without leaning out the windows?

Doubt.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Here's a theory.

What if the Officer who abandoned his roof post, associated with Crooks at the firing range, hated Trump and worked together?

Could they have been working together?

Occam's Razor?  A lot of If's at this point.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:54:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#39]
This shows Crooks sitting on a retaining wall and his most likely way of climbing on the roof minutes before shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYGF77ZKpg
View Quote

One thing she's missing is him getting his gun.  We dont see him with a gun or a backpack while he's sitting on the concrete or when he's walking around.
In the first bodycam footage we saw from the roof, the cop said the backpacks up there were theirs they brought with them.

So somehow in that period between when the sniper took his picture and they went to go look for him, he retrieved his AR from somewhere and then shimmied up on the roof.  And where did he drop his case or backpack.  Presumably, he wasn't dumb enough to walk around open carrying an AR with all the police presence.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Not hard.

Niice...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:09:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaGoose] [#41]

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:13:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaGoose] [#42]
Grain of salt.

SCOOP: The REAL Reason Trump’s Assassin was not Eliminated on the Rooftop before Firing on Trump

This Information comes from a first-hand source of highest credentials.

The attached video is a view from the second story window of the AGR building in Butler, Pennsylvania. The rooftop it overlooks is where Crooks fired on Trump. This room was the overwatch view where a Butler County SWAT sniper team was stationed at the direction of the Secret Service for the Trump rally.

The Secret Service is responsible for stationing all protective teams for the President. Local and State law enforcement officers go where they’re told.

The snipers in this location should have *easily* been able to engage Crooks before he ever came close to scope site of Trump.

Yet, Crooks was able to fire that day without anyone engaging from this position. Why?

That answer is total and complete incompetence from Secret Service.

There was a three man SWAT sniper team located in this position. One member of the team went home early — not sure how this was allowed but it happened. The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building. One team member left his position to investigate, leaving just one sniper with overwatch of the roof.

The investigating team member found nothing and in the process of returning to his position realized he had forgotten his access card into the building. The last remaining sniper with overwatch LEFT [!!!] the position to retrieve his team member locked outside.

Crooks crawled across the roof and fired on Trump while this fully-equipped sniper nest with a perfect view of Crooks assassin position was left completely UNMANNED.

Obvious infuriating questions:

- Who was running command that allowed this fatal tactical error?
- Who gave the order to abandon post?
- How was there not an officer on the roof who could engage Crooks directly?
- Why was there not overwatch from the water tower - a far superior position than this?

We need a Congressional Select Committee to investigate the Trump Assassination immediately.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

One thing she's missing is him getting his gun.  We dont see him with a gun or a backpack while he's sitting on the concrete or when he's walking around.
In the first bodycam footage we saw from the roof, the cop said the backpacks up there were theirs they brought with them.

So somehow in that period between when the sniper took his picture and they went to go look for him, he retrieved his AR from somewhere and then shimmied up on the roof.  And where did he drop his case or backpack.  Presumably, he wasn't dumb enough to walk around open carrying an AR with all the police presence.
View Quote

Seems there was some report he stashed it a day or something before but then I saw the testimony about how he had a collapsible stock and that may be why it went un-noticed.  The dude was wearing a t-shirt.  He wasn't carrying anything.  So yeah, where/when did he stash it?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Grain of salt.

SCOOP: The REAL Reason Trump’s Assassin was not Eliminated on the Rooftop before Firing on Trump

This Information comes from a first-hand source of highest credentials.

The attached video is a view from the second story window of the AGR building in Butler, Pennsylvania. The rooftop it overlooks is where Crooks fired on Trump. This room was the overwatch view where a Butler County SWAT sniper team was stationed at the direction of the Secret Service for the Trump rally.

The Secret Service is responsible for stationing all protective teams for the President. Local and State law enforcement officers go where they’re told.

The snipers in this location should have *easily* been able to engage Crooks before he ever came close to scope site of Trump.

Yet, Crooks was able to fire that day without anyone engaging from this position. Why?

That answer is total and complete incompetence from Secret Service.

There was a three man SWAT sniper team located in this position. One member of the team went home early — not sure how this was allowed but it happened. The remaining two snipers positioned in this room were notified that a suspicious individual [Crooks] was lurking outside the building. One team member left his position to investigate, leaving just one sniper with overwatch of the roof.

The investigating team member found nothing and in the process of returning to his position realized he had forgotten his access card into the building. The last remaining sniper with overwatch LEFT [!!!] the position to retrieve his team member locked outside.

Crooks crawled across the roof and fired on Trump while this fully-equipped sniper nest with a perfect view of Crooks assassin position was left completely UNMANNED.

Obvious infuriating questions:

- Who was running command that allowed this fatal tactical error?
- Who gave the order to abandon post?
- How was there not an officer on the roof who could engage Crooks directly?
- Why was there not overwatch from the water tower - a far superior position than this?

We need a Congressional Select Committee to investigate the Trump Assassination immediately.
View Quote

What a clusterfuck! More and more it sounds like the Three Stooges were in charge with predictable results.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By doolyd:

Seems there was some report he stashed it a day or something before but then I saw the testimony about how he had a collapsible stock and that may be why it went un-noticed.  The dude was wearing a t-shirt.  He wasn't carrying anything.  So yeah, where/when did he stash it?
View Quote

His own rifle could have been given to him by someone in the building he climbed onto.

Anything's possible and I can't rule that out with all the shenanigans coming to light.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:30:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#47]

View All Quotes

I don't think he stashed it ahead of time.  His whole chain of events seems like he was winging it.  Buying ammo on the way there, buying a ladder from home depot right before the incident, but not even using it.

Originally Posted By safe1:

No sling?  I'd love to see someone shimmy up onto a roof carrying an AR without a sling.

Huh?  If you can reach the AC unit and the roof to pull your own body up with your spaghetti arms, then you can easily set a 7lb AR up ahead of you, then climb up.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By diesel1:
What's with the "FBI says Trump may not have been hit with a bullet" media blitz this week?

ETA: I see it was mentioned further up the page here. But WTF? Another "magic bullet" theory"? The concept of a bullet fragmenting in flight was addressed early in this thread and discounted as very unlikely.

"Not bullets" that injured 2 and killed 1? Top men, for sure!
View Quote

To them it couldn't be a bullet. This event negates all of their previous reporting on lethal high caliber assault weapon ammo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I only saw some of the testimony.  

Did any Congress peeps ask what forensic evidence was collected, like marking location of shell casings, blood splatter pattern, gun powder residue, bullet trajectory, bullet recovery, etc?  There was a photo of an FBI fuck hosing off the roof Sunday or Monday.  WTF?  

Even if they say they can't release this to the public, they should be able to release this to Congress.  Congress needs to demand it.  FBI probably won't because they are covering up.  

Make no mistake.  They are tight-lipped because they don't want to risk new smart phone videos getting released that may contradict whatever lies they tell.

Congress peeps need better training on what questions to ask.  It is amazingly frustrating.  So many just play tough for the cameras.  I just want the substance of the evidence.  I don't care about DEI (not at this moment), training standards, etc.  Just get answers on evidence so they can squirm from it later.

We'll probably get real answers 50 years after JFK files are released.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:48:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6SJ7GT] [#50]
FBI investigators wants a "Victim impact statement" from Trump. Severely limiting future campaigning of a presidential candidate opposing your boss is about as big of an impact as you can think of.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-wants-interview-trump-after-assassination-attempt-source

ETA: probably going to indict him for lying about getting hit with a bullet after Wray said it was shrapnel.
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top