Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
9/25/2026 8:50:02 PM EDT
My florida man brain cant even understand what I am seeing..

Oh btw..its all over the news here Trump is moving an Armored division to the border in the next few yrs..




9/25/2026 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]


Tik tok famous spot
9/25/2026 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell the locals you're surveying for your new cabin and gun range after the invasion
9/25/2026 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
It really is a beautiful place.

Enjoy
9/25/2026 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the most beautiful places I've been, along with the Königssee in Germany.
9/25/2026 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The Canadian lands are fat, and should be ours.
9/25/2026 8:55:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S58DRIVER][Edited] [#6]


Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
9/25/2026 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Forgive me, but where is this?

It's beautiful
GOA, Florida Carry
9/25/2026 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/9e65d47c-d3ce-4cd9-b604-8eef5f3392d1.jpg

Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
View Quote

Not really worried about their nips, but I'm pretty sure my nuts would move back up into my abdomen.

And as far as 'Little Ar154all' goes ...  Well it'll just look like this fat man has two belly buttons.,.
GOA, Florida Carry
9/25/2026 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Gorgeous countryside. We stopped there during our train trip on the Rocky Mountaineer.

Attached File


Attached File
"An age of glory passed like a lightning flash. The mandate of heaven passed from you but you didn't see. Times change and power passes. It is the pity of the world."

Song dynasty poet
9/25/2026 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By ar154all:
Forgive me, but where is this?

It's beautiful
View Quote


Banff, Canada, about an hour outside of Calgary.
9/25/2026 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Beauty, eh?
9/25/2026 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#12]
A friend of mine was up there last week, the pics he posted were absolutely beautiful.
9/25/2026 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#13]
The word 'Majestic' doesn't do it justice.
9/25/2026 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Taste the biscuit . . . . .

Taste the goodness of the biscuit . . . .
9/25/2026 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Uncle and I spent a month fishing from Banff down the Fraser river hitting up rivers, creeks, lakes and whatever when I was in high school. That was life changing trip.
Seriously... unTex the Mex..
9/25/2026 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#16]
We rode through there years ago on a motorcycle trip that included going through Glacier on Going to the Sun Highway before turning north and into that whole set of Canadian parks.

It got to where every time we topped out or rounded a curve, only to see more spectacular views, one or the other of us would say something monotone into the intercom, like, "Oh look, YET ANOTHER incredible scene. ooooh. ahhhh." It was practically a defense mechanism against sensory overload by that point.
"Some people want help. Some people want to help themselves. Some people want to help themselves to other people's stuff." shotar
9/25/2026 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#17]
20,000 years ago it was under 2 miles of ice.
"Whoever dares to look upon them as an irregular mob will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about.” Lt Gen Hugh Percy
9/25/2026 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By flyhack72:
It really is a beautiful place.

Enjoy
View Quote

Yep.
9/25/2026 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Banff is one of the very few redeeming qualities of Canada. I used to go every year for a week. But it has been a decade since I have been there.
9/25/2026 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:
20,000 years ago it was under 2 miles of ice.
View Quote


Thank goodness for climate change, huh?

9/25/2026 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone else not see the links?  

"That pistol just kept saying, let go of my ears, you don't know what you're doing." - thehellbringer
9/25/2026 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By cccpNyC:
Anyone else not see the links?  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/389138/adadadadadad-3832830.png
View Quote


@cccpNyC

Not links, pictures. Hit Ctrl+F5 and hard refresh. If that doesn't work, clear your cookies and stuff.
9/25/2026 10:22:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/9e65d47c-d3ce-4cd9-b604-8eef5f3392d1.jpg

Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
View Quote


I took a dip in there this summer.  41 degrees that day. There weren't many takers.
9/25/2026 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/9e65d47c-d3ce-4cd9-b604-8eef5f3392d1.jpg

Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
View Quote

Is there like a polar bear club thingy going on here?
9/25/2026 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Banff is one of the only places on this continent I haven’t been that I really want to visit.  

9/25/2026 10:28:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dcs12345][Edited] [#26]
I flew into Vancouver this summer…we should have to taken western Canada a long time ago.  Beautiful place. Not a single person I interacted with in the 48 hours I was there had an Canadian accent.
Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country.
~John Adams
9/25/2026 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
The Canadian lands are fat, and should be ours.
View Quote

9/25/2026 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Look at all those 2x4"s on the hoof!
9/25/2026 10:32:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kfs35][Edited] [#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/9e65d47c-d3ce-4cd9-b604-8eef5f3392d1.jpg

Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
View Quote



Why the fuck do we need to imagine? We should have pics of that, too.
9/25/2026 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#30]


Tunnel mountain.
9/25/2026 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Go back in winter. Even if you don't ski.
It's spectacular.
F Cancer
9/25/2026 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#32]
My BIL lives nearby Banff which we tend to visit them, we are planning to go there again next year to visit the area. its BEAUITFUL !
9/25/2026 11:09:43 PM EDT
[#33]
That photo hosting site, i.supaimg.com, was flagged by Norton as a dangerous web page.  As a result, I cannot access the images.
9/25/2026 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Beautiful!
Let's Go Red Wings!

Beautifying the world one logo at a time since 1993.

Soli Deo Gloria
9/25/2026 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
My florida man brain cant even understand what I am seeing..

Oh btw..its all over the news here Trump is moving an Armored division to the border in the next few yrs..




https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/fff0662a-47d1-4c51-a731-3c7c3958c5f1.jpg
View Quote
Moraine lake is one of the most beautiful areas on this planet.
9/25/2026 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History

9/26/2026 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Visited in 1988 after graduating from high school.  A buddy and I went on a 2 week road trip in my 1982 Camaro up the coast from the CA Bay Area, into Victoria and then over to Calgary before returning through Montana, Idaho and Utah.  I had a gas company credit card for gas and about $250 in cash for the whole trip.

Banff was one of the few planned stops and we spent a couple days there camping.  Spectacular is right.  

The town was chock full of Japanese tourists.

Rob
9/26/2026 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Originally Posted By S58DRIVER:
https://i.supaimg.com/dbffb022-67f4-428f-b031-a9826b636cc4/9e65d47c-d3ce-4cd9-b604-8eef5f3392d1.jpg

Yeah u can imagine the hard nips when they got out..Irish chicks..super heavy accents
View Quote


There be whales here!

Just no
9/26/2026 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Used to go snowboarding up there in the 90’s. Never crowded and cheap. Amazing place. Never been in the summer.
9/26/2026 1:02:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:
20,000 years ago it was under 2 miles of ice.
View Quote


Yep, and it kinda made a third of the country useless.

Just no
9/26/2026 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#41]
By this point I've seen most of the major mountain range parks in North America, and Banff and surrounding region is arguably the most spectacular. That section of the Rockies is hard to beat. Though driving the Alcan, you get almost inured to the mountains by the time you get into Alaska.
9/26/2026 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I haven’t traveled to a lot of places, but the wife and I did get to go to Banff.  We still talk about in reverential tones.  Our favorite place ever, easily.  We went in March so there was still thick snow everywhere and Johnston Canyon and Lake Louise were still frozen.  I want to go back so bad.
9/26/2026 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Attached File
Attached File


I rode my bike up that way a couple of years ago.  It was an amazing ride!
9/26/2026 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#44]
It would be nice to have a cabin up there. You could fly in and hunt hobos for sport.
“America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism.”
9/26/2026 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Are there fish in there?
9/26/2026 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Vancouver has a lot of Asian women, I like Asian women.
9/26/2026 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Originally Posted By brachiosaur:
Tell the locals you're surveying for your new cabin and gun range after the invasion
View Quote


What locals? I met less Canadians in Banff than I do in West Texas.
Yesterday 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Its literally all Asian here...lots of Japanese..
Yesterday 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#49]


Current situation
Yesterday 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Originally Posted By twistedLV:
Go back in winter. Even if you don't ski.
It's spectacular.
View Quote

And take a day trip to Kicking Horse if you do ski. It's been a decade since I was there. It is beautiful.
Call sign: Smack

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In