Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Those Coopers may be my next tire for my 4Runner.

I'm really really happy with my AT3s, though, and those Pros look loud to me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My KO2s look great but are poor performers around the farm compared to the BFG stock Rubicon tire.  They really were incredible.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I honestly think those Milestar Patagonias look like they are worth a shot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I honestly think those Milestar Patagonias look like they are worth a shot.
They have been getting some really good reviews. They are also quite "affordable" compared to more well know offerings.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't care how they look.....how they perform is where it's at, I have a set of Falken WildPeak AT's on my truck, they do very nicely in snow/mud and off road.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/76856/falken_jpg-906062.JPG
View Quote
You must still have a bunch of thread on yours. As mine wore down they became less than desirable. However with some grooving and siping they were back to being awesome again.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Bias ply Maxxis Trepadors get my vote. i hope to get a set on my Jeep one of these days.  Attachment Attached File

However, I need better manners on a DD. 35" Toyo MTs on my F-250. Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top