Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:21 PM EDT

A woman has accused TJ Maxx of rejecting her for a job over her face, neck and body tattoos as well as numerous piercings.

Ash Putnam, 23, who goes by @ashxobrien on TikTok, revealed she'd applied to be a part-time worker at the retailer only to learn she'd been passed over through an automated email 'a few weeks' after applying.

'So I wanted to come on here and talk about something that is really starting to annoy me,' she began a TikTok about her failure to land the gig.

Her first complaint was that she'd learned of her rejection through an automated rejection email rather than a phone call. But this is standard practice for large corporations when applicants don't make it to the first round of interviews.
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, the mark of the unemployed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I for one don’t care about what you do with your body but that doesn’t stop others from caring.

She has lived and learned.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Bad decisions have consequences.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
That's basically every tinder girl in my AO

with three kids looking for "their person"
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, Honey. Maybe the strip club needs a bartender. I see a life filled with disappointment ahead.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By azerious58:

View Quote
linky?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Why would you hire someone that stupid?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy waste product. She was probably a decent looking girl before that mess. (With nice bewbs)
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a large portion of my body tattooed but IMO if you tattoo your hands, neck, or face then you're a fucking idiot. Either expect to make minimum wage the rest of your life or find a business where they don't care.

And guilty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't hire trash like that either.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#11]
one wonders... say you got your hands on a supermagnet like they use in junkyards, could you pick her off the ground with her piercings?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Her best chance of employment is a fucking tattoo parlor. Isnt just "boomer bosses" that wont deal with that crap.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Inb4 she’s cancelled for blackarm
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
I have a large portion of my body tattooed but IMO if you tattoo your hands, neck, or face then you're a fucking idiot. Either expect to make minimum wage the rest of your life or find a business where they don't care.

And guilty.
View Quote

Or be rich prior to the tattoos.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#15]
If she was rejected before the first round interview, then how would they know what she looks like?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Yikes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I would like to thank her for making it known to employers how crazy she is without having to hire her to find out
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#18]

And guilty.
View Quote
The guy that used to be our health insurance guy at work did competitions. At work no one had an idea he had tats all over. Long sleeve shirts and pants all the time. He was at a company golf outing in a t-shirt and shorts. Shocked everyone that didnt know.

At Orkin you couldnt have any visible tattoos. If they couldnt be covered up, you werent hired.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
She looks in the mirror and says to herself I don't understand.

The brains of these people need to be probed to see what makes them think the circus freak show is the way to go.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:40:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#20]
Originally Posted By CentralScrutinizer:
Holy waste product. She was probably a decent looking girl before that mess. (With nice bewbs)
View Quote
Her tits are fake. Her husband let her get them, probably to bang random ethnic men for onlyfans content.

Oh hey, I was right, lmao

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By noob5000000:
Inb4 she’s cancelled for blackarm
View Quote

WTF? I didn't even notice that til you mentioned it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#22]
TJ Maxx? I bet the manager is in their 20's lol.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#23]

And guilty.
View Quote

The Yokozuna understand this concept quite well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:44:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#24]
Carnival isn’t hiring carneys ? Because traditionally, tattoo shops and circuses were the only career choices for freaks like that . So maybe she should learn to use a tattoo gun, or learn some freak skill and hit up a circus for employment.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Tattoos on women are trashy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#26]
If it happened on tiktok; then it didn't happen. It's like reddit with video.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Her tits are fake. Her husband let her get them, probably to bang random ethnic men for onlyfans content.

https://i.imgur.com/tLvIGnG.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By CentralScrutinizer:

https://i.imgur.com/tLvIGnG.png

Ah, so the whole story is fake to get people to pay to see her butthole.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By adam556:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Trying to be unique, just like everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#30]
When one of my sons turned 18 he got a lot of tattoos.  I told him don't get any tattoos anywhere that can't be covered up for a job interview.  He thanked me later.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I firmly believe we all have our own demons and bygolly you can see hers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#32]
She's a walking workplace hazard.  OSHA would red flag her in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#33]
View Quote

Agree 100%,

Iv lost track of seeing pics of beautiful women, and my reaction is WOW ! , and a second later I see a gigantic arm / thigh / chest / leg / neck tattoo and my reaction instantly turns to , ( same for too many piercings or piercings in their face, like finding a beautiful sports car and one side is smashed up or painted a hideous color, instantly I lose all interest. “ damn, what a shame, she used to be such a beautiful woman “, because she might as well be hideously burned across her face, I find tattoos on women just that big a turn off.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By wagonwheel1:
Yep, the mark of the stupid and unemployed.
View Quote

Needed a little fixing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Yuck
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

Agree 100%,

Iv lost track of seeing pics of beautiful women, and my reaction is WOW ! , and a second later I see a gigantic arm / thigh / chest / leg / neck tattoo and my reaction instantly turns to , like finding a beautiful sports car and one side is smashed up or painted a hideous color, instantly I lose all interest. " damn, what a shame, she used to be such a beautiful woman ", because she might as well be hideously burned across her face, I find tattoos on women just that big a turn off.
View Quote
stop my penis can only get so erect.gif
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#37]
A lot of iron on that face.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

Not having tattoos, not being a whore with huge body count, not being a bitch, and holding traditional values makes a woman more unique and desirable than anything else these days.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#39]
titties
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Hepatitis Poster Girl.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#42]
I ain’t defending this shit. If you want a job, don’t look like a tattoo school volunteer. Simple as.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:55:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#43]

And guilty.
View Quote

That’s the crazy thing about Tats on chicks:    Oooh, Let’s get something, which is expensive, time consuming, painful and irreversible, just so it can make us uglier and less employable.    

It’s like getting all your teeth pulled out, for Fashion!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By tveddy:
I would like to thank her for making it known to employers how crazy she is without having to hire her to find out
View Quote

Absolutely.  This is a blessing in disguise! "Sorry ma'am, the position has been filled, but we truly appreciate your application. Take care!"
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
It's just an ad for her OnlyFans.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Garbage companies always need employees and ditch diggers do too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Agree 100%,

Iv lost track of seeing pics of beautiful women, and my reaction is WOW ! , and a second later I see a gigantic arm / thigh / chest / leg / neck tattoo and my reaction instantly turns to , ( same for too many piercings or piercings in their face, like finding a beautiful sports car and one side is smashed up or painted a hideous color, instantly I lose all interest. “ damn, what a shame, she used to be such a beautiful woman “, because she might as well be hideously burned across her face, I find tattoos on women just that big a turn off.
View All Quotes

Agree 100%,

100% agree!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Significant evidence of extremely poor decision making.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Agree 100%,

View Quote

Yep. Don't care about the arguments about art, culture or expression.  If others like it and like their women to have tats all over, fine. Don't bother trying to convince me it is normal and fine and I must change my views.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Not going to lie. If I was in HR naturally I also would let AI send whatever the fuck that is a rejection letter.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top