Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#1]
What is the deal with tattooing you arm black? I've seen a couple of people with their arms completely black, no design that I can see. One fellow had his bald head totally black.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Depending on the job -------- I would hire her ---------------- "The job will pick the employee..."

I worked in the custom car industry in the days of yore and straight-arrow mommy-men types would most definitely not fit in...

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone who has lots of tattoos visible while wearing normal work attire for whatever job they do, isn't going to be hired by me.  This goes double for people who regularly interact with the public.

Their best bet is to be self-employed, that way they can do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Obviously a well adjusted individual with her head on straight and feet firmly planted on the ground.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Good. Inkies are nasty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#6]
That’s a different way to ruin a pair of tits.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol.  Tattoos are pretty accepted now but not on your face.   Neck is kinda meh too.  Don't do that shit if you need a job
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#8]
What a scary freak!  Disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#9]
99 percent of people with neck tattoos are dirtbags.

This guy; however, gets a pass.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Hero-describes-how-he-tracked-down-church-shooter-12334070.php

Johnnie Langendorff was one of the men who chased after suspected killer Devin Kelley in 2017.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OregonShooter:

So she is "top 5.2% " on Only Fans but needs a part time job working retail?
View Quote
Probably not, but at the same time, I can imagine that even in that bracket, she's not making much. Most OF girls don't make shit. It's an oversaturated market full of 6/10 pick me Paulas.  It wouldn't surprise me if only the top 1% or fewer made the big bucks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Email rejections are pretty standard.  She obviously doesn't apply to many jobs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:32:23 AM EDT
[#12]
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Ch2tcv6uy/?igsh=MTFvcDE5aXp2N3oxcQ==

Check out her Marine Corps Birthday Ball photos from last year. Her artwork really compliments her husband’s Dress Blues. Read through some comments and apparently this is her 3rd or 4th marriage to a service member. I saw that video the other day on IG and I thought, “all she’s got left in life is to be a tattoo artist, do OnlyFans or marry a Marine.”

Fucking nailed it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Shocking revelation!

Who wouldn't want her to be the public face of their company and interact with customers?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By H1Mech:

Check out her Marine Corps Birthday Ball photos from last year. Her artwork really compliments her husband’s Dress Blues. Read through some comments and apparently this is her 3rd or 4th marriage to a service member. I saw that video the other day on IG and I thought, “all she’s got left in life is to be a tattoo artist, do OnlyFans or marry a Marine.”

Fucking nailed it.
View Quote

Damn. She looks even worse in that post. I bet the following duty day, the young E5 spent some time in the front leaning rest listening to an E8/E9 lecturing him about his date to the Marine Corps Ball.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

Damn. She looks even worse in that post. I bet the following duty day, the young E5 spent some time in the front leaning rest listening to an E8/E9 lecturing him about his date to the Marine Corps Ball.
View Quote

Date? It’s his wife and they do OnlyFans content together.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Seabee_Mech:
Originally Posted By tveddy:
I would like to thank her for making it known to employers how crazy she is without having to hire her to find out

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/119852/don_t_touch-2029095.jpg

The word you're looking for is aposematism.  

Yeah, some people you just know are going to be an HR nightmare, including a lot of the people who seem to be hired into HR departments.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Ashxobrien Goth Casting
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:53:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#18]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
Lol.  Tattoos are pretty accepted now but not on your face.   Neck is kinda meh too.  Don't do that shit if you need a job
View Quote

No they are not.  Nor are trannys.  Druggies.

Just because many commercials show homos, inkies or other aberrants does not make it accepted.

How is she a "star?"

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:56:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:57:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

Just because many commercials show homos, inkies or other aberrants does not make it accepted.

How is she a "star?"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:

How is she a "star?"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:58:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alex_F] [#21]

Fucking nailed it.
View All Quotes

Fucking nailed it.

Now, I like some tattoos on a woman, but she doesn't look that great with her particular ones.  I'd have to say... no thanks.  Not touching the job thing though.

No they are not.  

Yes, they are.  Get out some and see beyond the door of your church, I guess?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:03:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:

Agree 100%,

Iv lost track of seeing pics of beautiful women, and my reaction is WOW ! , and a second later I see a gigantic arm / thigh / chest / leg / neck tattoo and my reaction instantly turns to , ( same for too many piercings or piercings in their face, like finding a beautiful sports car and one side is smashed up or painted a hideous color, instantly I lose all interest. “ damn, what a shame, she used to be such a beautiful woman “, because she might as well be hideously burned across her face, I find tattoos on women just that big a turn off.
View Quote

I use to shoot a lot of portfolio pics for models books. Some I'd do trade, if any had ink other than something cute and small on their wrist or ankle area, I got paid.

I shot one girl that was too damn gorgeous until see was nude and had a fucking tattoo that ran from her arm pit to her foot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By wood714:

I shot one girl that was too damn gorgeous until see was nude and had a fucking tattoo that ran from her arm pit to her foot.
View Quote

Sounds like my kinda gal
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Fucking nailed it.
View Quote

That has to be the most effeminate looking Marine I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:20:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
That's basically every tinder girl in my AO

with three kids looking for "their person"
View Quote

She doesn't hookup tm. And she knows her worth.

Never mind the rayvon, Juan, and trayvon who were clearly skeeting up the club with no care in the world.

And she don't need no man. Fuck those skanks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By greyninja:

A woman has accused TJ Maxx of rejecting her for a job over her face, neck and body tattoos as well as numerous piercings.

Ash Putnam, 23, who goes by @ashxobrien on TikTok, revealed she'd applied to be a part-time worker at the retailer only to learn she'd been passed over through an automated email 'a few weeks' after applying.

'So I wanted to come on here and talk about something that is really starting to annoy me,' she began a TikTok about her failure to land the gig.

Her first complaint was that she'd learned of her rejection through an automated rejection email rather than a phone call. But this is standard practice for large corporations when applicants don't make it to the first round of interviews.
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Life is hard, it's a lot harder when ur mentally ill .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#27]

I use to shoot a lot of portfolio pics for models books. Some I'd do trade, if any had ink other than something cute and small on their wrist or ankle area, I got paid.

View Quote

We don't put bumper stickers on lambos boys. Heed that advice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Not much of "tough girl" that has to whine and cry on ThikThot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Carnival isn’t hiring carneys ? Because traditionally, tattoo shops and circuses were the only career choices for freaks like that . So maybe she should learn to use a tattoo gun, or learn some freak skill and hit up a circus for employment.
View Quote

There's also Hot Topic or Third Planet, if she wants to work at the mall.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#30]

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:11:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm only 2/3 years older than her but I wouldn't have employed her either, especially if her CV didn't spark any interest.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:30:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By UncleRemis:
If she was rejected before the first round interview, then how would they know what she looks like?
View Quote

Easy since people have decided to put their entire lives online. I've been saved from numerous bad hires simply by using Google and social media searches.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Tattoos are horrible. They almost always look awful. The black arm is especially distasteful, but the satanic tattoo is even worse.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#34]
I work with people that can't read and chain smoke and I still wouldn't hire someone with face or neck tats. It just screams bad judgement.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:42:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

When people ask me if I have any tattoos I tell them "You wouldn't put graffiti on Michelangelo's David would you?

Unfortunately a lot of people don't even know what that is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#36]
She's mire of a vape shop or bodega lookin employee
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
I have a large portion of my body tattooed but IMO if you tattoo your hands, neck, or face then you're a fucking idiot. Either expect to make minimum wage the rest of your life or find a business where they don't care.

And guilty.
View Quote
I've got my fair share of tattoos and I agree.  I can put on a long sleeve shirt and no ones the wiser.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#38]
I wouldn't have hired the attention whoring psychopath either.

Go be a rugged individualist somewhere else. You're not going to be representing my company looking like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By M1Zeppelin:
I for one don’t care about what you do with your body but that doesn’t stop others from caring.

She has lived and learned.
View Quote

She's certainly lived, but I strongly doubt she's learned.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#40]
I simply don’t care.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Tattoo Removal is going to be extremely lucrative in the future.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
linky?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
Originally Posted By azerious58:
That's basically every tinder girl in my AO

with three kids looking for "their person"
linky?

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#43]
When you work for a company in any way, you are a representative of that company. I would not want that representing my company.
She canceled herself
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Face shrapnel and OnlyFans, how charming.

Personally I wouldn't consider it a barrier to hiring, but we're anything but customer-facing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:32:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#45]
Lol. Love GD!  None of this story is true.  

It's a standard technique to generate search queries, views and clicks on content. The type and amount of tats indicate that she's certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer and has channelized her life paths in a certain direction but at least she's out there working to get clicks and views.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Michael Myers on her chest?
Lol.

Can you imagine what that will all look like in 25 yrs?

Me either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:41:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Great rack.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:50:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Her style is neither artistic nor aesthetically appealing. Intentional disfigurement is absolutely a sign of poor decision making and hopefully TJ Max will tell her that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By adam556:
Tattoos on women are trashy.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#50]
I 'd bet her attitude didn't help her case to be hired.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top