Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You supporting anti-Trump decisions by a creepy show trial judge?  What a surprising turn of events.
View Quote

A defendant being sanctioned for shit talking the judge and his staff is surprising to you?

The perpetual victim card gets old.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I dunno. I’d probably try to avoid unnecessarily provoking the judge when I’m facing a 9 figure judgement though. But that’s just me.
View Quote

You act as if the judge has any honor or integrity.

He was always trying to hurt Trump for political reasons.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

...and goading a corrupt judge who is violating his oath to prove it further with decisions that have to be evaluated under strict scrutiny only underlines that and makes it where higher level courts where the appeals are going are going to have hardly any wiggle room on the decision. They're either going to have to fully eviscerate precedent or overrule it.

If the judge was smart, he'd not take the bait and make it look fair while he screwed Trump with style. But he doesn't appear to be smart enough to do that.
View Quote

The left is too giddy over the prospect of finally getting Trump to realize they can still lose this one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A defendant being sanctioned for shit talking the judge and his staff is surprising to you?

The perpetual victim card gets old.
View Quote

Not at all surprised, but they earned it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It’s funny because it’s true
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’d be the President part way through his second term if he had some self control.  But nope, here we are, he lost to dementia Joe.

It’s funny because it’s true

It's actually not funny, but it's still true.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Judge probably did him a favor.

How much of a dumbshit do you have to be to shit talk the judge of a case in which you are a defendant.
View Quote

Actually it was a great strategy - make more people pay attention: gotta see the bad Orange man say dumb stuff.

Only to see the travesty of the whole thing.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So you are saying that you believe that Joe Biden legitimately got more votes than Obama.
And the most votes of any candidate ever?
And Trump did too?

Wow
View Quote

Why should he believe otherwise? Trumps own campaign manager thinks he lost. Are you privy to evidence that trumps inner circle is not?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
To prevent litigants from posting insults about court staff during a trial? Good luck getting a court to find that's protected speech
View Quote

Supreme Court said it was ok to do so about police doing their job....
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why should he believe otherwise? Trumps own campaign manager thinks he lost. Are you privy to evidence that trumps inner circle is not?
View Quote

It's awesome when communists rewrite history.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How much of a dumbshit do you have to be to shit talk the judge of a case in which you are a defendant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posting or public speaking about Judge or his staff.

Especially when your counsel “forgot” to ask for a jury trial… sticking you with a bench trial…
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#13]
gag orders are unconstitutional bull shit
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Communists rewriting history is why trumps closest people think he lost? Maybe you can help out the member I quoted. Do you have evidence in your possession that the trump group does not?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Does anyone actually see your posts?
View Quote
Only when you quote him.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh, my sweet summer child.

The democrat-communists no longer acknowledge the Constitution. And it's been that way for a while. They won't stop with Trump. Sooner or later, anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the communist insanity is going to suffer the same fate. It's simply a matter of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems unconstitutional.
Oh, my sweet summer child.

The democrat-communists no longer acknowledge the Constitution. And it's been that way for a while. They won't stop with Trump. Sooner or later, anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the communist insanity is going to suffer the same fate. It's simply a matter of time.

It has nothing to do with that.  You need to act more on thoughts and less on feelings.

An actual “licensed to practice law in NY” lawyer has commented on this in this thread- you might want to look at those words.

WAIT: didn’t ARFCOM tell me that this was all part of the plan and that Trump was going to release irrefutable evidence any day now?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Communists rewriting history is why trumps closest people think he lost? Maybe you can help out the member I quoted. Do you have evidence in your possession that the trump group does not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's called coercion.

We all know the left/establishment has been using lawfare and other means to gaslight everyone about the 2020 election.

Apparently you have been misled about what's going on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you hurt a judge's feelings in the courtroom you get jailtime.
View Quote

That judge can go to hell, hell, hell.  

Said young Billy the Kid.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You know there's no jury? The judge is going to decide how much this will cost Trump and he's shit talking the judge's clerk .

how many more trials to go?
View Quote

There is no jury because Trump didn't want a jury.  And that's giving Trump the benefit of the doubt.  More likely, Trump hires retards, again, like he always does, and they didn't file the simple ass paperwork to get a jury trial.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well the truth hurts, some just can't take it.

Honestly yes, Trump has a big mouth and sometimes he should keep it shut but this horseshit trial is a clusterfuck of election interference and other shit.  Makes me want to vote for him at this point.  I want to see a fucking wrecking ball on the Gov so bad that FJB, FNP, and a few others wish they were burning in hell with some of the other members of the Gov before they see him get elected.  

Soap box Doomer alert.... probably should be its own thread that has been done 87 Trillion times before though... (not against the poster quoted)

We are totally fucked.  We are 33 trillion in debt with climbing interest rates.  
. . . . . .
View Quote

You can't start your doomer rant with us being 33 Trillion dollars in debt right after saying that you want to vote for Trump again.  I mean you can, but I'm letting you know a normal person would be highly embarrassed looking this foolish.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There is no jury because Trump didn't want a jury.  And that's giving Trump the benefit of the doubt.  More likely, Trump hires retards, again, like he always does, and they didn't file the simple ass paperwork to get a jury trial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know there's no jury? The judge is going to decide how much this will cost Trump and he's shit talking the judge's clerk .

how many more trials to go?

Sounds like he gambled that he had more of a chance of getting a honest judge, than NYC jury.

He didn't. He got a dishonest cult judge.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Frankly, it is only a matter of time before the elites/deep state have Trump killed.  If they do not kill him he will win the election and if he appoints the right people, investigate all of them.  They cannot have this.  So, they will kill him.

Also, this entire thing is so corrupt.  It reminds me that America is dead, the corpse just has not started stinking yet.
View Quote

if somehow trump wins, no one will work for him. he wont be appointing anyone to investigate anything.

dollars to donuts he ends up spending some time in jail due to violating the gag order. i sorta believe he wants it to happen
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yet the Supreme court has ruled that you can yell and swear at cops doing their duty and it is protected speech....

interesting that the Judge holds himself so highly.
View Quote

Its almost like, a Judge that you just put completely in charge of the fate of your case either due to incompetence or by your own design is different than a random patrolmen whose only power is to arrest you for a crime.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I look forward to hear what he says about it.
View Quote

Lol this
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fuck the judge and his staff
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
gag orders are unconstitutional bull shit
View Quote

So is saying “take the guns first and use due process later.” Which Trump has NEVER walked back or apologized for. So it’s really hard to feel sorry for the guy who used his position as president of the United States to stomp on the constitution when karma comes knocking
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So. A case that Trump asserts (and it’s possible) that is intended to hurt his campaign has a presiding judge rule that he can’t talk about it
View Quote

I think he can talk about the case all he wants
He just has to stop shit talking about the court staff
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This is that due process-second-thing that's all the rage right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he lost his constitutional rights because he hurt the judge's feelings?

This is that due process-second-thing that's all the rage right now.

Wasn't a fan of that then and not a fan of this now.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Frankly, it is only a matter of time before the elites/deep state have Trump killed.  If they do not kill him he will win the election and if he appoints the right people, investigate all of them.  They cannot have this.  So, they will kill him.

Also, this entire thing is so corrupt.  It reminds me that America is dead, the corpse just has not started stinking yet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think this Judge will become famous. Just like Kevin McCarthy has.
View Quote

You mean this same McCarthy?
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/04/trump-endorses-mccarthy-speaker-house-00076298#:~:text=Republicans%20are%20now%20expected%20to,resumes%20at%20noon%20on%20Wednesday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is everyone gag order in any court proceeding unconstitutional or only when it happens to your orange idol?

You do sweetheart, and that’s all that matters to me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Most of them are unconstitutional.

The government routinely tries cases in the press and seeks gag orders to stop defendants from responding in kind. They make comments about the accused and leak "evidence" and it's never a problem until the defendant does the same, and then it's jury tampering or some other bullshit.

It is hardly ever challenged, but when it is higher courts usually hold that it's not legal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is everyone gag order in any court proceeding unconstitutional or only when it happens to your orange idol?

Most of them are unconstitutional.

The government routinely tries cases in the press and seeks gag orders to stop defendants from responding in kind. They make comments about the accused and leak "evidence" and it's never a problem until the defendant does the same, and then it's jury tampering or some other bullshit.

It is hardly ever challenged, but when it is higher courts usually hold that it's not legal.

Interesting.

Not being sarcastic,  but this is the first time I’ve seen people here screech about it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Please stop leaking photos from the Beetlejuice 2 set.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The left is too giddy over the prospect of finally getting Trump to realize they can still lose this one.
View Quote

I don't think they're sophisticated enough to even understand that they are losing this one.

I look at all of this and I see the groupthink that has produced such spectacular successes over the last 40 years:

Bill Kristol says Iraq War will last 2 months

Thomas Sowell basically explained their mindset in his book "Vision of the Anointed". He describes them as "often wrong, but never in doubt" which is apt. When the core of your belief system is your superiority over others, you end up doing dumb shit that is completely counterproductive.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Interesting.

Not being sarcastic,  but this is the first time I’ve seen people here screech about it.
View Quote

Most of the time people believe whatever narrative the government puts out about people without questioning it because the people targeted are usually outsiders anyway.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Typical how Trump is a billionaire business magnate and former president, and there are the same miserable posters mobbing the thread still calling him dumb. Like people want to hear what some obsessed dweeb from the Air Force thinks about Trump's legal strategy

Trump probably has more time in court, and more experience defending against lawsuits than most people on the planet. This is a political trial, so he's fighting politically. He's putting it all on the judge. I'm guessing that he's going to personalize it as much as possible, raise money off of it, and then get a mistrial or win otherwise win on appeal. It also keeps him in the media cycle.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great post for 244 they will stop him one way or the other
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:32:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont unless he is quoted
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So is saying “take the guns first and use due process later.” Which Trump has NEVER walked back or apologized for. So it’s really hard to feel sorry for the guy who used his position as president of the United States to stomp on the constitution when karma comes knocking
View Quote

Where’s the beef
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Another trump thread, and the conspiracy nonsense blooms like the desert after a rain.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Especially when your counsel “forgot” to ask for a jury trial… sticking you with a bench trial…
View Quote

You should probably educate yourself and not fall for Media bullshit.

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said a jury trial was never an option in this case: The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury.

Pic of hot lawyer

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#42]
This case is bullshit and this judge should be removed.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said a jury trial was never an option in this case: The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury.

Pic of hot lawyer

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/l6w6Ez3_0BtDYPwP2piTbg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTQyNw--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/salon_articles_879/b8cc5ee7af22a40aa024535820bb366b

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pic of hot lawyer

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/l6w6Ez3_0BtDYPwP2piTbg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTQyNw--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/salon_articles_879/b8cc5ee7af22a40aa024535820bb366b

How does a bench trial make talking shit to the judge anything but stupid?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This case is bullshit and this judge should be removed.
View Quote
This is the very best they have. I'm sure the communists would love to have something better but it's simply not there. Once this case falls apart, the DNC will try to have him charged with being the second shooter on the grassy knoll. And faking the moon landing. The idea is to keep him on defense the entire time leading up to the election. Process as punishment.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is the very best they have. I'm sure the communists would love to have something better but it's simply not there. Once this case falls apart, the DNC will try to have him charged with being the second shooter on the grassy knoll. And faking the moon landing. The idea is to keep him on defense the entire time leading up to the election. Process as punishment.
View Quote

"Once this case falls apart" there are like 30 other cases he has to contend with.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How does a bench trial make talking shit to the judge anything but stupid?
View Quote

I was answering your ignorant post

Quoted:

I added no comments on his talking shit, stupid or otherwise.

Your TDS is showing
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#47]
A large percentage of grown men on this site will probably cry and scream, “the legal system isn’t fair.”

Hmm, so for years some have said the same thing, but now that it’s your guy going up the river, all the sudden “America” is a rotting corpse?

Give me a fucking break.

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#48]
I can see that we have no alternative to Trump.. But please stop the ass kissing..This guy has more in the closet we will never know.. He is no good.. Just admit it..But you can still vote for him..
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Gag order is cute............

Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I wonder if this is a play to force the judge to recuse himself?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top