Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Our commie governor and AG will be all over this to push for more gun laws...
View Quote
And we will point out that this was already a gun-free zone.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not really. Every device I watch a YouTube video on I’m first forced to watch a Bloomberg propaganda piece about gun violence. It’s basically drilled into people’s heads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a suppressed glock or something along the lines. If this were a planned event (ie conspiracy) wouldn’t a suppressed ar with a drum mag fit their agenda a bit better? All of this after convincing someone to go on a suicide mission.
Not really. Every device I watch a YouTube video on I’m first forced to watch a Bloomberg propaganda piece about gun violence. It’s basically drilled into people’s heads.
So someone goes out, builds or buys a suppressor plus handgun, and becomes a martyr after being offed?
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Verified source for a suppressor used?
View Quote
Just media at this point.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

FBI agents laughing on the scene.
View Quote
Yes, because you know the context of the photo and the conversation they were having.

SMFH.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, because you know the context of the photo and the conversation they were having.

SMFH.
View Quote
Relax.

The Great Empath is going to tell us how to properly emote with his/her sarcasm.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Gunman is likely not white since they haven't described him yet... and Milwaukee.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Gunman is likely not white since they haven't described him yet... and Milwaukee.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:29:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1
I'm not Carnac the Magnificent, but a search of Wisconsin's online public court records (CCAP) shows a person by that name, from that area, and of the age of the suspect.

Not white (not that it matters, but I do bet they'll gloss over that aspect).
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@marie please update to say Molson Coors not Miller Coors
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks Marie

I was about to post a thread asking why my scanner app just blew up.
View Quote
I checked here a couple of times over 5 min before I posted and was surprised to not see a thread yet. Crazy busy at work and didn’t have time to search for an article. Knew you guys would pick up the slack.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
No description of the shooter, and getting very little attention from the media.  Shooter must not fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Is this bullpup shown in this video a Keltec RDB?

(0:51)

Video
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No description of the shooter, and getting very little attention from the media.  Shooter must not fit the narrative.
View Quote
can you say disgruntled person of color?
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not Carnac the Magnificent, but a search of Wisconsin's online public court records (CCAP) shows a person by that name, from that area, and of the age of the suspect.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1

Found the same thing.
Also
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Found the same thing.
Also
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found the same thing.
Also
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERv6PEUUYAAx4-A?format=jpg&name=medium
Yeah his address is on the north side of Milwaukee.  Heavy crime area.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found the same thing.
Also
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERv6PEUUYAAx4-A?format=jpg&name=medium
So this story is as good as dead. Time for the news to stop reporting it as quick as possible. Doesn't fit the narrative of "white men are the biggest threat to the US."  They'll mention it tomorrow just to push the  "guns bad" narrative and blame his anger on white racism and Trump and be done with it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are correct Carnac. As dark as Ever's Lt.
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2016TR011859&countyNo=51&index=0&mode=detailshttps://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2016TR011859&countyNo=51&index=0&mode=details
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#20]
....and it disappears
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#21]
All local news keeps showing the gun violence tweets from local D politicians.   They fail to mention who all is perpetuating the violence.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#22]
The only thing mentioned on the news here in Florida was the location, body count and silencer. Then a quick flash of someone asking for more gun control.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

FTR, WI law says if a business prohibits CCW, they are liable if an event occurs in which a CCW holder could have defended themselves.
View Quote
Citation?
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#24]
I have to wonder if it will show he voted in the Nov election.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Found out he has been drinking Keystone Light......
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Citation?
View Quote
He's got it backwards.

The section of the CCW law states something like posting a "no guns" sign is not the same protection of criminal liability for the actions of visitors.

It DOES NOT put any kind of liability or protection on either type, sign or no sign.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:53:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Huh
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Black shooter...nothing to see here...these are not the droids we are looking for...move along, move along...
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#29]
police need to disclose race, motive and political affiliation...

WTF.

Oh, and his bank accounts and all family and freinds bank account for credits.

Democrats WILL pay directly for these shootings, in one way or another
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Local media isn't releasing the guy's ID. It's not fitting their narrative and it didn't involve an assault rifle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He's got it backwards.

The section of the CCW law states something like posting a "no guns" sign is not the same protection of criminal liability for the actions of visitors.

It DOES NOT put any kind of liability or protection on either type, sign or no sign.
View Quote
No, not posting a location gives the employer or business immunity from liability. Conversely, posting somewhere as no CCW allowed assumes that the location accepts liability for the same as they have not opted for the immunity protection.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Black shooter...nothing to see here...these are not the droids we are looking for...move along, move along...
View Quote
No evil black rifle either.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No, not posting a location gives the employer or business immunity from liability. Conversely, posting somewhere as no CCW allowed assumes that the location accepts liability for the same as they have not opted for the immunity protection.
View Quote
I was just reading about this a couple weeks ago.. This is correct from what I have read, although I can find no statute that explicitly says the property owner may be liable for posting(I should say, liable for anything that may happen to a patron due to the posting).

Is it inferred by the existence of the statue that grants immunity for allowing weapons on premises(not posting)? (175.60(21)(b)(c)(d))

Is there any applicable case law?  Has a property owner or business been successfully sued due to injury arising where weapons are NOT allowed on the premises, and that policy specifically resulted in injury?
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Are they not supposed to smile at all on scenes? No time for good news on anything?
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:03:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I was just reading about this a couple weeks ago.. This is correct from what I have read, although I can find no statute that explicitly says the property owner may be liable for posting(I should say, liable for anything that may happen to a patron due to the posting).

Is it inferred by the existence of the statue that grants immunity for allowing weapons on premises(not posting)? (175.60(21)(b)(c)(d))

Is there any applicable case law?  Has a property owner or business been successfully sued due to injury arising where weapons are NOT allowed on the premises, and that policy specifically resulted in injury?
View Quote
Wisbar article on Concealed Carry touches on your question and provides example.

WI DOJ CCW FAQ for reference
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:14:45 AM EDT
[#36]
I'll have a Budweiser. RIP
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:22:36 AM EDT
[#37]
What's the deal with black shooters and suppressors? Virginia Beach shooter used one as well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What's the deal with black shooters and suppressors? Virginia Beach shooter used one as well.
View Quote
It's from the Wakanda movie.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:34:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, no case law yet. This may be the one to start it maybe.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:12:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wisbar article on Concealed Carry touches on your question and provides example.  
View Quote
Great article, includes actual legal reasoning and everything. Too bad most will ignore it because 1) it doesn't fit their narrative, and 2) TLDR.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Anybody call it yet: Hi Point with a fake "silencer". Maybe someone can post the "everything is a Glock" cartoon.

Seems unlikely that someone that spent $$ on a Glock and suppressor would use it in this manner. Especially if it was stamped. Or the guy was a closet/wannabe banger and not the most stable. Will be interesting to see why he was fired after 20? years.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Nevermind..........already mentioned in detail.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:53:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suppressor.........the MSM is going with this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 5:54:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Not to diminish what happened, but it seems like there is some kind of political check list that media uses before they decide which mass shootings get reported on nationally. If it is gang related it gets no coverage. If the victims and the perps are black or latino it gets no coverage. If it is motivated by racial tensions and the perp is too dark skinned to play off as a white guy it gets no coverage.

What is it about this one, given the perp, that made it go National?

Is the WI government looking to pass gun restrictions? Is there some kind of Bloomberg PR firm working with the media to decide which ones to cover?
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:03:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Not to diminish what happened, but it seems like there is some kind of political check list that media uses before they decide which mass shootings get reported on nationally. If it is gang related it gets no coverage. If the victims and the perps are black or latino it gets no coverage. If it is motivated by racial tensions and the perp is too dark skinned to play off as a white guy it gets no coverage.

Is the WI government looking to pass gun restrictions?
Is there some kind of Bloomberg PR firm working with the media to decide which ones to cover?
View Quote

Of course that is a big part of it going National......not just Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Fucking bullshit!

Only white people are mass shooters.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://gundigest.com/wp-content/uploads/surefire-22-a.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the WI government looking to pass gun restrictions?
Is there some kind of Bloomberg PR firm working with the media to decide which ones to cover?
https://gundigest.com/wp-content/uploads/surefire-22-a.jpg

I Remember black guy with a suppressor shot up his office in Va went national.

hmmm. Might be it.

Just to prove I am not shitting ya'll

5 shot Tuesday at store link

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Remember black guy with a suppressor shot up his office in Va went national.

hmmm. Might be it.
View Quote
You know that is it.

Any big or little inroad they can take to disarm the civilian population they will take it.

Been that way all my life and it will be that way for everyone on Arfcom's life.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You know that is it.

Any big or little inroad they can take to disarm the civilian population they will take it.

Been that way all my life and it will be that way for everyone on Arfcom's life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember black guy with a suppressor shot up his office in Va went national.

hmmm. Might be it.
You know that is it.

The media needs to go away.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top