Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2023 2:24:37 PM EDT

In 2018, Fraser told GQ of an incident mentioned in his memoir — and also reported by the New York Times — in which Berk allegedly pinched his buttocks. The actor, however, said it was more than just a pinch.

“His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint.   And he starts moving it around,” Fraser said.

This experience “made me retreat,” Fraser told GQ. “It made me feel reclusive.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/01/10/brendan-fraser-fans-boycott-golden-globes-after-he-doesnt-attending-accuses-former-hfpa-president-of-sexual-misconduct/
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Am I alone here in saying if that happened to me I would have dropped the guy like a sack of potatoes?  Sometimes I don't get this world....  
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

She looks fun!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Am I alone here in saying if that happened to me I would have dropped the guy like a sack of potatoes?  Sometimes I don't get this world....  
View Quote

Pretty sure most of ARF would agree with you....but as Harvey proved...if you want that roll you have to put out.  I think Fraser basically got blacklisted by refusing that faggot.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
So the article makes it sound like Brendan was ok with the pinching, but when the fingers walked their way to the entrance to the Starfish Motel.....that's when he had a problem?

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#6]

How do I make that ^^^ my avatar ?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#8]
They did that shit to Terry Crews too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted: I think Fraser basically got blacklisted by refusing that faggot.
View Quote

Since 2018, Brendan Fraser has done 5 movies and 66 TV episodes.
If that's blacklisted...
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They did that shit to Terry Crews too.
View Quote

What dumbass thought unwanted sexual advances on him was a good idea?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought he did a good job being a creepy CIA dude in Condor.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In 2018, Fraser told GQ of an incident mentioned in his memoir — and also reported by the New York Times — in which Berk allegedly pinched his buttocks. The actor, however, said it was more than just a pinch.

“His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint.   And he starts moving it around,” Fraser said.

This experience “made me retreat,” Fraser told GQ. “It made me feel reclusive.”

View Quote

In 2018 you were 50. Sorry, that was 2003. Still he was 35. Is that supposed to be some sort of joke?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#14]
A guy i knew in college called that "checking the oil"

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I've heard that's a wrestling move
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#17]
My understanding was this happened a long time ago when he was still young and good looking instead of looking like someone's Dad.

He complained to the Golden Globes (?) and they did nothing for 17 years.

Something else must have happened that we don't know about for them to finally remove the butt grabbing guy.

It's kind of old news now, but after Harvey Weinstein, I guess certain people became disposable so the rest of the machine could keep running. And he's really done nothing notable since 2003. Pretty easy to fall out as a Hollywood prettyboy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My understanding was this happened a long time ago when he was still young and good looking instead of looking like someone's Dad.

He complained to the Golden Globes (?) and they did nothing for 17 years.

Something else must have happened that we don't know about for them to finally remove the butt grabbing guy.

It's kind of old news now, but after Harvey Weinstein, I guess certain people became disposable so the rest of the machine could keep running. And he's really done nothing notable since 2003. Pretty easy to fall out as a Hollywood prettyboy.
View Quote

The Whale was damn good.  Hopefully its his comeback role.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry, my nervous tic is acting up again.

Peter's Damn Nervous Twitch Family Guy 60fps HD
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What dumbass thought unwanted sexual advances on him was a good idea?
https://media.tenor.com/xhIYqqCp7FcAAAAC/terry-crews-muscle.gif
View Quote
He knew he could get away with it and he did.

He probably got off on that.

Ever been in a circumstance where the person knows they are essentially untouchable and flaunts it with their behavior?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top