Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
just hang yourself op, there is no hope for  you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I would not be some kind of friend, if I didn't mentioned that it's a miracle that you confessed that on here.  It's not like I write the songs, nor do I really enjoy the old songs any longer.  I think, even now, that somewhere down the road, you will be ready to take a chance again on Manilow songs.  Please don't be scared all the time of your enjoyment of Barry Manilow songs, because it looks like you made it.  If and I repeat that, If, you are able to enjoy songs other than his, then you will find beautiful music, all the time.  I asked my girl, Sandra, if she also felt that you had a sweet life, it meant that you will have a sweet heaven.  Get together with your significant other, so you will either keep each other warm, or be lonely together.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Straight up, Bush is pretty faggy.
Next stop, Liberace.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It will be ok. You just need to climb out of the hole.

Starting with some early Beatles and slowly, chronologically work your way to Helter Skelter...

Or alternately, if you don’t have that kind of time...

Play Amoreena and Burn Down the Mission from Elton John’s Live BBC Sessions, followed by Joe Cocker’s Greatest Hits...

Follow either with a Black Sabbath’s Greatest Hits chaser.

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Get yer smooth on with some Little River Band and then graduate cool school with a good dose of Air Supply.

Extra credit for chillin with some Oliver.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP you need to turn some Motorhead on, immediately!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/nKQs7fb97dK4E/giphy.gif
View Quote

Motörhead "Heroes" (David Bowie Cover)

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Ehh,

I like metal, grunge, 90's gangsta rap, and fleetwood mac. It's all good man.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
It's cool, Brah.  I have 38 songs saved in my phone, here is a random sample.

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I was always a rocknroll guy, Nirvana is still at #1 for me, but I have been listening to some girly shit for a while now. Anna burch, Neko case, Jenny lewis etc.

I don’t know if I’m turning kinda gay or what
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#10]
motorhead, dio and godsmack today. throw in some never say die yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of all the things I've experienced in my life, it's with heavy heart that I have to say I've come across something I don't know how to deal with.

I've always considered myself a consumer of hard-edged, challenging music, but lately, brothers, I find myself (choke) liking music by Barry Manilow.

I cannot express the depth of my shame.  I never liked piano music anyway, and the guy is as queer as a three-dollar bill to boot.

I am beside myself with the inability to cope with this.  

My only consolation is at least it's not Elton John.  

Pray for me brothers.  Pray I'll get back to proper metallic and alternative hard rock music as quickly as possible.

I've tried playing "Chemicals Between Us" by Bush several times, but it's not helping.

I may have to seek professional help on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AtnKPh-hE8
View Quote

Halloween is coming up-are you thinking about going as a pirate?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:02:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I have every studio album that Queen ever released, as well as live albums.
I don't give two shits what someone thinks of my taste in music. Oh, and I like Nena as well. The German version of 99 luftballon is the best version.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry if this sounds harsh doc, but unless your Manilowing to please the little woman, you need immediate conversion therapy to stop getting light in your loafers...
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:10:50 AM EDT
[#15]

This should help.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quit drinking so much?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Listen to Opeth’s album “Damnation” OP. Then listen to Watershed and work your way backward. You’ll be good as new.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Listen to the Megadeth Rust in Peace album 3 times and check back with us tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I find myself (choke) liking music by Barry Manilow.

My only consolation is at least it's not Elton John.  
View Quote

Hold up..... Listening to Barry Manilow is better than Elton John???  

I don't care what a man does with his mouth or his butt... Elton John is a full on rock star while Barry is nothing more than a closeted lounge act at best.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top