Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2024 2:17:48 AM EDT
Buldak 2x Spicy Ramen is uniquely tasty and pretty damn spicy... not sure how its only rated 8,000 to 10,000 SHU.. pretty spicy up front but the heat doesn't linger like I thought it would...

I added some stir fry veggies and wished I had some chicken to add to it.. is there anything else out there similar or even hotter?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:44:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Buldak is great, I also like the Shin Korean style spicy, it’s warm but not too hot.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Add hot peppers.

Some noodle packs are decently spicy.

I have get to hit one that makes me step back.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
It has good flavor to it also. I need to get some more. Helps with sinuses.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The 2X buldak is inedible.  

I love heat and put ghost pepper sauce on my tacos.  But that stuff is actually too hot.

I do really enjoy the Nongshim Shin Ramyun, which is hot, but actually resembles food.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:10:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Agree that the 2x is too spicy and inedible. I’ve used less than 1/4 of the spice packet and that’s still too much.
It’s like a spice eating competition, and I like spicy!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:23:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Add hot peppers.

Some noodle packs are decently spicy.

I have get to hit one that makes me step back.

View Quote
I ate one once and it lasted about a hour in me. I love hot foods but I know my limit of what my body can take and I'm done eating things that are out of control.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:30:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ate one once and it lasted about a hour in me. I love hot foods but I know my limit of what my body can take and I'm done eating things that are out of control.
View Quote

The bowel issues are a inconsequential after effect, so long as you can work on the toilet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:37:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Buldak is great stuff. The carbonara version is the best flavor.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Had some a short while back

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:50:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Have had it many times. Decent heat but not crazy. Pretty approachable honestly. And it actually tastes really good, compared with a lot of these other 'hot challenge' types of foods that taste disgusting.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top