Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 11:26:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alnen123]
It appears that they are disabling comments.. too much info out there I suppose.

Trying to widen the message. Subscription and sharing is free.

Thanks to those who are liking as well!

"Common Sense" Gun Laws By A Second Amendment Author & Advocate...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Comments are not available for me to see or leave on your video, but I left you a like.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:39:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Get the recording mic within a few inches of the noisemaker.  --My tip for the day as an '80s audiotech
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Comments are disabled
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Be sure to add - "What is the common sense reason for waiting periods for somebody who already has possession of a firearm?". Really, what possible purpose does that serve other than a jobs program for the people who run the background checks?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#5]
If you made it for 'all ages' when you uploaded it then it will auto disable comments
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
Be sure to add - "What is the common sense reason for waiting periods for somebody who already has possession of a firearm?". Really, what possible purpose does that serve other than a jobs program for the people who run the background checks?
View Quote

That is a large part of 1934 gun control. It was a job program for soon to be unemployed people from Treasury and Justice dept after alcohol prohibition ended. They even kept the tax stamp process they used for alcohol and marijuana a few years prior.

Giving them their well known desire of engineering society to reduce gun ownership and American gun culture was just an added perk.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Op edited- youtube censorship confirmed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chase45:
If you made it for 'all ages' when you uploaded it then it will auto disable comments
View Quote

I made it not suitable for kids... but I'll go in and double check other settings too. Thanks for the input, wouldn't have known that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top