[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I fired a gun like that once.

Once.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, Buds already shipped it like 9 hours after I ordered it. I am so doing a "Look at the my long ass barrel" thread when I get it.

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah buddy. Go big or go home.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, Buds already shipped it like 9 hours after I ordered it. I am so doing a "Look at the my long ass barrel" thread when I get it. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139619/1p9nvp-1104502.jpg
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Top this sight radius:
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#8]
They would sell the shit out of that gun if they put a shoulder stock on it and a short section of rail on top.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
@-Apocalypto-

Well, did it show up? How is it?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They're $150 bucks.  I think they're cool as shit. Conversation piece.  Whip that 22 long round John Holmes revolver out at the range and everyone is looking at you. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What in the fudd is that?
What in the hell is that thing good for?
Run out of ammo and tomahawk an attacker with the grip by using the barrel as a handle?

Seriously what in the Wayne Lapierre humping Marion Hammer is going on with that thing?!
They're $150 bucks.  I think they're cool as shit. Conversation piece.  Whip that 22 long round John Holmes revolver out at the range and everyone is looking at you. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif
This.

I might buy one of these ridiculous things.

Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@-Apocalypto-

View Quote
Yes.  I'll do a thread on it this week.  It's cool as shit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
The problem as I see it is not the silly long barrel but the fact that it is a crummy Heritige .

Not anything I would want but if somebody else is having some kind of fun with it go right ahead.

Many years ago (stupid kid?) I bought a Ruger mark II bull barrel that was 12". Didn't take but about 3 magazines before I was questioning my sanity.

When I went to trade it the counter guy just laughed out loud but actually gave me a reasonable price. All he said is "that is just stupid enough that somebody will want it".
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@-Apocalypto-

Tag me please.

I bet that thread will be hilarious
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Do non-SBR tommy guns count?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When you hit the bottom it is.
View Quote
They’re not really that impressed by that maneuver.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
is there a detachable shoulderstock available for it like the ones for blackpowder revolvers?
View Quote
That was my initial thought with these things too.

Somebody needs to tool up and offer it as an option.

Course, then everybody with the 6 inch version would attach it to their pistols and we know how that would go.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The problem as I see it is not the silly long barrel but the fact that it is a crummy Heritige .

Not anything I would want but if somebody else is having some kind of fun with it go right ahead.

Many years ago (stupid kid?) I bought a Ruger mark II bull barrel that was 12". Didn't take but about 3 magazines before I was questioning my sanity.

When I went to trade it the counter guy just laughed out loud but actually gave me a reasonable price. All he said is "that is just stupid enough that somebody will want it".
View Quote
IIRC, Ruger made the 10” models for silhouette matches.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top