Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2023 7:04:55 PM EDT

“Immigrants make countries strong, and almost all the Chinese migrants crossing the southern border will contribute to American society,” he wrote for the non-partisan think tank in June. “Some, however, are coming to wage war on the United States.”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/chinese-illegal-migrant-numbers-boom-as-beijing-tensions-grow/
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't wait for Red Dawn 2
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Just coming for a better life...
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just coming for a better life...
View Quote

But just the military age males
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But just the military age males
View Quote

We're having a hard time meeting our recruitment numbers...
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Last unofficial number I heard was around 100,000 expected Chinese here to conduct partisan type actions when shit kicks off.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Can’t wait for the better dim sum and Peking duck.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm mostly ok with it. Heck the more immigrants can be a sign of China's weakening economic power and military might ().

Lots of smart people in China. A Chinese brain drain would be a good strategic asset for us.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:45:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Arizona is full of them now. The migration of those from the east is incredible in the story of the journey. North of Tucson you can see pacs or small groups wander through the desert. The mules dump them in the lower Tucson sector and they scatter. So the gent from MI who says this is a good thing. I'm pretty positive they've never seen an illegal swollen and fly blown in the sun. I really sure they would rather be eating rice banging mamason in China.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:49:49 PM EDT
[#9]
And China refuses to take them back.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#10]
How many cats  have been going missing ?

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#11]
"Well then do something about it!".
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#12]
That's frightening if you think that even one in a hundred is part of a cell to do things like drop the power grid and start fires.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#14]
39,000?

If they are organized, they could easily take us over in a matter of hours.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#15]
China is going full authoritarian cult of personality as their economy lurches through crisis and tens of millions of men have no prospect for marriage, and they aren't going to be getting laid too often either.  I'd says there's an 87% chance their government tries to smooth out the troublesome gender imbalance and stay in power with a war deliberately using them as cannon fodder in the near future.  I expect most of these guys can read the hand writing on the wall and are doing the smart thing by moving to one of the few places that won't freak out too bad about large numbers of Chinese illegals.  I also expect a small percentage of them got voluntold to move here and were handed an envelope containing a mission or a target list.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#16]
when does the party start?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:23:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm mostly ok with it. Heck the more immigrants can be a sign of China's weakening economic power and military might ().

Lots of smart people in China. A Chinese brain drain would be a good strategic asset for us.
View Quote

Do you really think the best and brightest from China are coming via the southern border?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:10:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Pfft we have guns, what they got?  lo mein dish?  
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#19]
If TSHTF with China and things are getting broken by Chinese sabotage there will be a bunch of Chinese put on the kill on sight list by a bunch of red necks in a minute
The rest of the non China Asians will know to stay home or get shot for looking like one
And I say this as a man married to a Filipino woman
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#20]
military invasion comes to mind
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Conflict with China will be asymmetric and it will go very badly for the US very quickly in very unexpected ways.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If TSHTF with China and things are getting broken by Chinese sabotage there will be a bunch of Chinese put on the kill on sight list by a bunch of red necks in a minute
The rest of the non China Asians will know to stay home or get shot for looking like one
And I say this as a man married to a Filipino woman
View Quote

It’ll be a two-way bloodbath, a lot of those folks became new gun owners during COVID out of fear of BLM rioters and Trump voters - assuming they have the guts to use them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top