Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2024 5:24:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment]
Anyone out there playing? I'm getting my ass kicked. Previously played vanguard but this one seems pretty shity if your a newbie grrr.

I think the original games without the kill streaks and weapon progressions were better
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By amendment:
Anyone out there playing? I'm getting my ass kicked. Previously played vanguard but this one seems pretty shity if your a newbie grrr
View Quote

There has been so much cheating and hacking in cod over the past 5 years or more it's gotten ridiculous. I have pretty much stopped playing multi-player and I used to compete.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tarheel7734:

There has been so much cheating and hacking in cod over the past 5 years or more it's gotten ridiculous. I have pretty much stopped playing multi-player and I used to compete.
View Quote

I fucking hate cheaters
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 6:52:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DVCER] [#3]
I’m trying.  Getting slightly better, but damn.  Do I need to pay to get better?   Some of the opponents just soak up bullets.

I would play campaign but can’t get it to open. PS5.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DVCER:
I’m trying.  Getting slightly better, but damn.  Do I need to pay to get better?   Some of the opponents just soak up bullets.

I would play campaign but can’t get it to open. PS5.
View Quote

Did you install the campaign?

Some of this shit in this game is ridiculous,  sniper rifles shouldn't even be in this. Its a run and gun game but the snipers can make movement impossible, and as you said some players take a ridiculous amount of damage. Then you have the assholes with a knife that can run faster than the speed of light, and even if you get rounds on them they still kill you. They have really killed the playability of this game.

I also have vanguard and at least that's playable but this one I want to like but its just shit. How do they keep fucking this game up year after fucking year
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Some of this shit in this game is ridiculous,  sniper rifles shouldn't even be in this. Its a run and gun game but the snipers can make movement impossible, and as you said some players take a ridiculous amount of damage. Then you have the assholes with a knife that can run faster than the speed of light, and even if you get rounds on them they still kill you. They have really killed the playability of this game.

I also have vanguard and at least that's playable but this one I want to like but its just shit. How do they keep fucking this game up year after fucking year
View Quote

Wnipwrs quickscoping that don't even have to aim is a bunch of bs. I miss the older days when we had our own servers with our own rules and enforcement.  At one time cod was fairly realistic. Now it's an arcade game that requires no skill with all the aim bots and snap aim auto aim, wall hacks etc.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 8:37:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amendment] [#6]
Fuck it ill go play with bots, if their even in this game, I still play vanguard and aside from the cheaters I have some decent games. I dont know what the reviews were like for vanguard but for the most part the tdm has been fun
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 3:50:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Last time I fired up my Xbox, it needed a big ass update.  
Soon as I was done with that, whatever game I wanted to play needed a Phat Update.
Soon as I was done with that, my Xbox live account needed renewed.

I said screw it and logged out.

I'd sell it or trade it for something, but soon as I do, they'll release a game I just have to play and I'll have to buy another system.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Yeah I have campaign installed, but it tells me I’m missing DLC when I try to open it.  Apparently lots have this issue.
I have a PS account .
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I mostly play hardcover. Plunder is fun with buddies.
The update they just did fucked the servers.. so much lag it's unplayable.

But least in hard core I expect to get one shoted by a red Ryder lol
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#10]
It's bullshit sometimes.

I have seen 2 replays when I'm the last kill and the other player shoots through my shield and it shows the bullet penetration symbol when I was killed and their aim crosshair was clearly not at my feet but center mass.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I play once in a while (weekly or every other day depending how I feel) I’ll play anything.except that ranked game mode.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Dammit I was getting decent at multi player, and now the update has me unable to play even that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#13]
it made me download 118gb on monday and today was a 38gb update.

wtf.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top