Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"District Attorney's Office said that Wilson had sex with a 16-year-old girl in his room at the Archer Hotel in Austin on Aug. 15, 2018, paid her $500 and then drove her to a Whataburger"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll never buy anything Cody Wilson touches. Dude got popped for sexually assaulting an under age girl in Taiwan. Fuck him and his businesses. I'll not support a fucking pedo.

"District Attorney's Office said that Wilson had sex with a 16-year-old girl in his room at the Archer Hotel in Austin on Aug. 15, 2018, paid her $500 and then drove her to a Whataburger"

And you conveniently leave out the fact she called the police shortly after Whataburger and pressed charges. Giving a 16 year old girl money for sex doesn't make what he did any better and still makes him a fucking pedo.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, so are we okay with Pedo's now as long as they stand for 2nd Amendment rights? I thought pedophiles being pieces of shit who need to be buried in the ground were the one thing everyone on this website could agree on. Does this particular pedophile get a pass because he does gun stuff?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

McNuke when?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3d printed drumazines when?
@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe

McNuke when?

Only if they're loaded inside 3d printed drumazines

Nuclear tipped rounds bruh, nuclear bomb bullets

Get to work, science nerds
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:24:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And you conveniently leave out the fact she called the police shortly after Whataburger and pressed charges. Giving a 16 year old girl money for sex doesn't make what he did any better and still makes him a fucking pedo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll never buy anything Cody Wilson touches. Dude got popped for sexually assaulting an under age girl in Taiwan. Fuck him and his businesses. I'll not support a fucking pedo.

16 in many states is the age of consent, age of consent in Texas is 17. So did he know her actual age, did she say she was 17? Apparently in Italy the AOC is 14. Who knew?

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:39:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Umm no, he was extradited by Taiwan to the US on the warrant from Texas.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

16 in many states is the age of consent, age of consent in Texas is 17. So did he know her actual age, did she say she was 17? Apparently in Italy the AOC is 14. Who knew?

https://www.bhwlawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/United-States-Age-of-Consent-Map.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.bhwlawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/United-States-Age-of-Consent-Map.jpg

If age of consent mattered the dude wouldn't have copped a felony and had to register as a sex offender. Claiming you didn't know she was 18 is the same bullshit as shooting someone and saying i didn't know the gun was loaded. It's up to him to verify her age which he didn't do and decided to have sex with anyways so to him her age didn't matter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 4:44:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been awhile since i looked up the exact details about the case so thanks for the clarification.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 5:07:55 AM EDT
[#8]
So you have checked the ID of every one you have had sex with, because they might be lying to you about their age? In Texas, someone lying about their age is not a defense against Statutory rape, he pled guilty to one third-degree felony charge of injury to a child.

From his wiki page, On December 28, 2018, Wilson was formally indicted for sexual assault after an encounter with a minor he met on SugarDaddyMeet, a website that matches younger, adult women with older men.  He was accused of committing a second-degree felony by paying a 16-year old girl $500 for sex in a hotel room in Austin, Texas in August 2018.

Wilson's defense attorney, F. Andino Reynal, told the Austin American-Statesman that Wilson thought the girl was a consenting adult. SugarDaddy.com requires users to declare they are at least 18 years old before they can create an account.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn it who thought reality trumps feelings.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Back on track

While it has limitations, if you understand CNC milling and what does or doesn’t work well in their jigs then it’s a great CNC mill for what it does.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think this is another reason the left state is pushing for redefining what a receiver is.  They want to make it so you can't just buy an upper, or even a trigger pack.
View Quote

This is about the state furthering and maintaining it's monopoly on violence.

The vapid Karen leftists will get worked up about whatever their government/media overlords instruct them to.

The bolshevik left has as much interest in this stuff as we do.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This criminal belongs in federal prison!  3D printing of guns is only for criminals because they cant pass a background check.  Responsible gun owners dont use 3D printers, they buy serialized guns in stores with a paper trail so the government knows who owns them and can come collect them when it's time to turn them in.
View Quote

Added a little bit to the end to help make the point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was in Austin, and an underage prostitute who was 16 or 17.  It was likely a setup to shut him down.

But nice try.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This criminal belongs in federal prison!  3D printing of guns is only for criminals because they cant pass a background check.  Responsible gun owners dont use 3D printers, they buy serialized guns in stores with a paper trail so the government knows who owns them.
View Quote
Is this sarcasm? I know some of the posters in this thread that do build these. I can say for sure that they are some of the most respectable and honest people I have know. To imply that they do this for criminal reasons is insulting and wrong.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh, so are we okay with Pedo's now as long as they stand for 2nd Amendment rights? I thought pedophiles being pieces of shit who need to be buried in the ground were the one thing everyone on this website could agree on. Does this particular pedophile get a pass because he does gun stuff?
View Quote

ITT GD continues to demonstrate that it doesn't understand what the word "pedophile" means.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Guy looks like he could be a relief pitcher for the Pirates.
View Quote

Are you saying he’s old and washed up? (With potential upside)

Or does he have full sleeve tattoos?

OK, now I see the part about sex with teenage girls.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ITT GD continues to demonstrate that it doesn't understand what the word "pedophile" means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s my main takeaway from the thread derailing lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It was in Austin, and an underage prostitute who was 16 or 17.  It was likely a setup to shut him down.

But nice try.
View Quote

It's not at all suspect she called the cops immediately after. Hookers that meet dudes on a hooker website always have their clients arrested.

From this point forward, it would be a good idea for a guy having sex with an unknown partner to have his lawyer film the encounter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

A deposit has been made to your social credit account. Thank you.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your limited vocabulary notwithstanding, there's a lot of missing context in your post.

Ah.. join date/post count.

There it is.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Glowie

https://youtu.be/7GODPk-MzKE
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's not at all suspect she called the cops immediately after. Hookers that meet dudes on a hooker website always have their clients arrested.

From this point forward, it would be a good idea for a guy having sex with an unknown partner to have his lawyer film the encounter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But nice try.

@Aimless what do you bill for this service? And is it hourly or flat fee
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Glowie
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glowie

@Glowmonkey
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Gents,

We get it.  You don't like PEDOs.  Want all PEDOs in jail.  Don't knowingly support anything a PEDO is or might be associated with.  Circumstances don't play into PEDO.  Once you're a PEDO always a PEDO.

The underage horse has been beaten to it's tiny death.  WE FUCKING GET IT.

Now....let the rest of us have a conversation about GG3 and CNC milling firearms shit in peace.  

Politely go start a thread about PEDO gun industry people.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#26]
GGS could mill out a forges 0% receiver with the right code and jigs.  It would just be a really long process.  Broaching square corners could be an issue on the magazine well.  I'm not sure the GG3 could do this?

The other limitation is coolant.  If you could run coolant there would be a lot more it could do on different medals
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah I am confused:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Wilson#Criminal_history

"On August 9, 2019, Wilson pleaded guilty to one third-degree felony charge of injury to a child. He was sentenced to seven years of probation, and required to register as a sex offender and attend sex offender therapy. The court also ordered him to complete 475 hours of community service, and pay a $1,200 fine and $4,840 in restitution.[13][15]"
View Quote
So he had to pay the underage hooker twice?  Harsh.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

bless your heart
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Seven in 13 hours. Even running the thing outside in freezing weather won't stop it from getting too hot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In your opinion, how many 80's can one reasonably finish in a day, without taxing the GG3 machine/fixture/tooling too much?

@HenryKnoxFineBooks

Seven in 13 hours. Even running the thing outside in freezing weather won't stop it from getting too hot.

Sound kind of cooling system could be used? Lube the cutting bits?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like we're still a couple iterations from being really slick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sounds like we're still a couple iterations from being really slick.
View Quote

yep. The technology, designs, and capabilities are getting better everyday. Faster, more precise, and simpler to operate.

Gun control is fucked across the world.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If age of consent mattered the dude wouldn't have copped a felony and had to register as a sex offender. Claiming you didn't know she was 18 is the same bullshit as shooting someone and saying i didn't know the gun was loaded. It's up to him to verify her age which he didn't do and decided to have sex with anyways so to him her age didn't matter.
View Quote

This girl was on a sugar daddy site that does age verification. She lied to get on the site. None of the other guys she met up with made her run to the cops, just Wilson after she found out who he was
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

She was a prostitute who lied and said she was over 18.  It was a setup by the glowies for the glowies
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's my main takeaway from the thread derailing lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my main takeaway from the thread derailing lol
That and the fact that it's an obvious thread derail.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She was a prostitute who lied and said she was over 18.  It was a setup by the glowies for the glowies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a blowie from a glowie but then the trolls in GD showie.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Got a blowie from a glowie but then the trolls in GD showie.

Interesting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

And then they would have him for child porn too!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

yep. The technology, designs, and capabilities are getting better everyday. Faster, more precise, and simpler to operate.

Gun control is fucked across the world.

View Quote

Setting aside all the alleged pedo stuff, this is the money shot.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some In-and-Out fans are really fucking annoying and never fucking happy.
It's just a hamburger. Free. Eat it and STFU.

And for some reason your post is luminescent.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
View Quote

I noticed some of you that have been calling him a pedophile apparently dont own a dictionary so I helped you out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Full auto nuclear grenade launchers or gtfo
View Quote
HS shop classes should have a couple of working GG3 mills as well as FF printers. Maybe if the school is large enough to have a shooting team, a shop class that includes reloading.
Coopers Rules should be taught in the same "household safety" curriculum as fire extinguishers and don't talk to strangers.
Basic Marksmenship should be part of HS gym classes.
Ammo should be sold in street corner vending machines.

So... yeah... There are some of us who realize just how far from what we SHOULD be we are...
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
Fuck it. Never mind.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone use the engraved option on the GG3?

Curious about the results and the code seems pretty easy to use.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know nothing of the case,   but this just REEKS of a setup.  Didn't he find this girl on a hookup site where they attested that they were at least 18?  So she advertises on a website,  hooks up with the guy, leaves, calls the cops and presses charges?

yeah, setup.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sound kind of cooling system could be used? Lube the cutting bits?
View Quote

What over heats is the spindle motor. The cutting bit leaves the lower hot to touch when finished, but you can handle it and the lower cools off in a couple of minutes. The limit on the GG will be the threading needed for the grip screw and buffer assembly. Broaching the mag well is the other
thing in the production process the GG is never going to get.

Being able to machine a lower from raw forging to mil spec, probably goes into the lower end of EDM territory, but I'm not a machinist.

if you use the GG3 for all of the operations, it takes about two hours to get a finished lower because of having to change setup and bits. The GG software that manages this stops after every step, and forces you to manually initiate the next step. After doing one or two lowers, the software slows down your ability to produce a lower.

That is why I use part of the frame that holds the lower as a jig. Much faster to use the drill press for the three holes needed for selector, trigger, and hammer pins.

Attachment Attached File

Personally, I think the GG is limited to working on aluminum or poly lowers, can't see it doing a steel frame 1911, for example. Thus, while it can do much, it is not a machine that would allow for a mass production capabilty such as a clandestine arms industry. While it can crank out AR lowers with ease from 80% forgings, the real limitations on firearm production are barrels and the broaching operation for making M16s at home.

In this area, the Europeans are both more well practiced and adept at gun control, and the barrel is the more regulated component. Without a barrel:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
the real limitations on firearm production are barrels and the broaching operation for making M16s at home.

In this area, the Europeans are both more well practiced and adept at gun control, and the barrel is the more regulated component. Without a barrel:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180398/FN_M4A1_JPG-2244912.JPG
View Quote

Completely agree.  However, I think this is simply because this isn't the long pole in the tent yet.  Yet.

Electrochemical machining of barrels was published about 10 years ago.

How To Make Rifled Barrels At Home Using Electrochemical Machining

Again, 10 years from now I can see some 3d printed barrels, maybe with a carbon overlay.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But nice try.

definitely not a honeypot
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:  Broaching the mag well is the other thing in the production process the GG is never going to get.

Personally, I think the GG is limited to working on aluminum or poly lowers, can't see it doing a steel frame 1911, for example. Thus, while it can do much, it is not a machine that would allow for a mass production capabilty such as a clandestine arms industry. While it can crank out AR lowers with ease from 80% forgings, the real limitations on firearm production are barrels and the broaching operation for making M16s at home.
View Quote

The Ray-Vin method, which gave birth to the modern broached 80% lower, does not require broaching the magwell.

I thought one of the promised programs for the Ghost Gunner was 1911 frames.  If it can do aluminum, surely it can do steel, even if rather more slowly?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Ray-Vin method, which gave birth to the modern broached 80% lower, does not require broaching the magwell.

I thought one of the promised programs for the Ghost Gunner was 1911 frames.  If it can do aluminum, surely it can do steel, even if rather more slowly?
View Quote

I can't speak for the GG, but building a home CNC at the moment.  It will do steel, just a matter of slowing down and if you can run coolant.  Seems like maybe something that would be handy to have, but a major pain in the ass to add.

Getting enough depth for the magwell would be the trick, but at least on a 1911 frame you can get in from the side.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top