BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By imq707s:
When you have years of people trying to turn police and LEO's into villains, calling to "Defund the police", basically tieing their hands and let people get away with anything that want in regards to breaking the law.....is anyone really surprise this stuff is happening?

Once you open the damn...it sure is hard to close it back up. It's just going to get worse.
View Quote

Po Po is fine with this. They are no.longer in harms way
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By tparker241:

That is what it will take to save the Republic. Politicians who are supposedly on our side will do nothing. Most are in the pocket of damncrats.
View Quote

They're being blackmailed. The only question is, what do the Dems have on them?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By enigmalg:

Their spear is the government and its tyrannical selective/abusive prosecution. They’ll harass, beat up, maim, and kill without even a second look, but an innocent self defender fights back? Full weight of prosecution.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By enigmalg:
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.

Their spear is the government and its tyrannical selective/abusive prosecution. They’ll harass, beat up, maim, and kill without even a second look, but an innocent self defender fights back? Full weight of prosecution.

U.S. Attorneys office is all nodding yes…
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]
This campus shit is really kicking of the 2024 season and I predict it to get worse and more violent, than we ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
America watching the reaction of the nationwide anti-America communist indoctrinated, who react to murder and rape of almost 2000 people as being to support the murdering rapists- has been a much needed wake up call.  I for one am glad to see it going to full retard.  Ramp it up even more - dipshits.  They will go light some shit on fire and make sure the cameras are there.

Our educational system is fundamentally broken and has turned into broken shit indoctrination.  Time to shine the light on that.  I love that they expell the normal students, and that too needs to ramp up to a solid 15% expulsion rate, so those sane ones can go to private school or home school, so we'll have some people left to actually be functional.
View Quote

I would love to see more colleges go up in flames. As a former resident of Michigan, seeing U of M burned to the ground would be one of my greatest joys. Let these shits eat their own.
And for all the smooth brains calling for their beloved "Hickory shampoo?" Pull your heads out of your ass. The police will support and defend and protect them. All the kings men, just following orders.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:15:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop panicking OP, or trying to instigate panic.  
 We’re Americans. We don’t scare as easily as you may have been led to believe.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:25:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Stop panicking OP, or trying to instigate panic.  
 We’re Americans. We don’t scare as easily as you may have been led to believe.
View Quote

I'm not panicking. Just a lot of chatter going through the law enforcement community.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#10]
There is always planned and funded violence during election years. Thank you soros.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:32:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#11]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Our side has non of the above.
View Quote

Because when we organize it is domestic terrorism and we will be hunted down systematically by our government.

The other sides actual terrorism is encouraged and funded by our politicians.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:
It’s about time to make a move and get it on.
View Quote

By whom?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:40:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#13]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Who would violence benefit? I doubt it will be violent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

[wrong]

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#14]
If Trump wins the left will riot on a level never seen before. These people are batshit insane and they have been brainwashed into thinking that Trump is the actual antichrist reincarnation of Hitler.

I expect them to completely lose it

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:50:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#15]
Originally Posted By 210grum:
If Trump wins the left will riot on a level never seen before. These people are batshit insane and they have been brainwashed into thinking that Trump is the actual antichrist reincarnation of Hitler.

View Quote

They have already given the indelible impression that this is what is coming next.

Shouldn't be any big surprise to anyone except a retard.

So, if your not then I don't believe that your keeping up.

Try to keep up.
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 210grum:

View Quote

That's a given.

What do children do when they don't get their way? They kick and scream until you teach them the lesson or give them what they want.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#18]
These jerks are probably going to unleash some kind of chemical over large population centers.They ate crazy enough to do it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#19]

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.

Don't forget the left also controls all the institutions.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#20]
If a war ever kicks off it will happen in August in a big city like Chicago.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:17:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#21]
Not sure about violence, as it’s not needed as they have the fraud locked up so well trump has zero chance of winning.

We should still vote , I just don’t believe it matters anymore for presidential elections, as they learned their lesson in 2016, and simply won’t allow anyone to win who might actually accomplish anything / make waves and upset the status quo, and republicans are ok with it too as 1. They don’t want to win , 2, have zero intentions of keeping promises, and 3, gate keeping the presidency via swamp approved voter fraud etc, it protects their corrupt money making activities .
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
The recent police actions simply tells me the Democratic Party is finally afraid of losing the Jewish vote.
View Quote

Wrongo.  It’s not bidens fault.  It’s (pick one) Trump’s, Netanyahu’s, right wing neonatzi’s.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
(James Yeager voice)

You better start working out!

(/voice)

View Quote

Your responsibility to be ready for the fight,
never ends.

I miss James' videos.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#24]
The left will burn it all down in order to stop Trump.

BTW.. This has been going on for days. The cops are now showing up because the other side is starting to fight back like at UCLA.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top