Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2022 5:58:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been existing with covid since the beginning, and I haven't needed a fucking shot. I will continue to live with covid because it is never going away. I will continue on unvaxed for this shit until I die.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
So you would rather we keep lockdowns, ect than “move the goal posts” (code word for learn stuff and adapt to a more appropriate approach) and co-exist with Covid?

Edit:  maybe I’m reading too much into the negative connotation associated with the phrase “move the goal posts”.  It is the internet after all.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been existing with covid since the beginning, and I haven't needed a fucking shot. I will continue to live with covid because it is never going away. I will continue on unvaxed for this shit until I die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
So now that hundreds of billions have been made from snake oil treatments they want UNITY?
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By:
So now that hundreds of billions have been made from snake oil treatments they want UNITY?
View Quote

The video is about coexisting with Covid.  The virus doesn’t GAF.  You can still hate the left of you want  
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Pfizer is also regretfully anticipating an "unfortunate" continuous permanent need for monthly doses.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#7]
So another tacit admission that they don't work but the solution is to get more of the thing that doesn't work.  This is the state of logic in the world right now.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So another tacit admission that they don't work but the solution is to get more of the thing that doesn't work.  This is the state of logic in the world right now.  
View Quote

But .....why....?

Control is the obvious answer. And the easy one.

I suspect much worse.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I have been exposed to COVID for two years now. I refuse to get an experimental medical drug shoved in my arm. Exactly when am I going to get sick and maybe be part of the .0? percent who die.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

But .....why....?

I suspect much worse.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But .....why....?

I suspect much worse.

It's the only thing that makes some semblance of sense to me; I don't believe in 5G nano particles or any of that.  It's been a sneaky, underhanded and more palatable way of introducing a social credit system without saying we're implementing a social credit system (and they keep saying it's temporary and stupid people believe them- just like they did after the freakin' unpatriotic act for example).  We're not a communist country (that's another subject) so they can't just go full on draconian like China has with their implementation but looking at which companies have helped China develop their systems and seeing who runs those companies ought to be a warning sign.  We also have a higher percentage of people who are not good at complying like say Australia or Canada.  

I'm just glad I got to see a lot of the world before everyone went 'tarded.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I’d love to see a cartoon, I can’t draw for a shit, have Fauci and Godell overlooking a foot ball field.

Fauci s caption is simply, “ hey want to make the game more interesting….start moving those goal posts…”
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I forgot to mention I slept with my GF for a week who tested positive on day 5, got it her from her boss who died 2 days prior of COVID before she was positive, 12.2 to 10.2020 . After day 7 I was asked to quarantine. Later she took an ambulance ride to the hospital for a two night stay and then I picked her up and took her home. I also worked retail and greeted everyone at the door for 8 months starting in January 2021. I also never wear a mask and violate the 6 feet all time to this day unless demanded of me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Really he’s admitting the shots are garbage and a waste of time. Why else would you need 4 shots in about 12 months for a virus with a 99.6% survival rate???

????????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top