BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Poked through a few videos.

From what I can tell his beef with CVMA is because he believes they were sent to his house in retribution for who knows what.

He's allegedly VA 100%P&T, perhaps due to a bad batch of anthrax shots which caused brain damage.

He also is apparently in South Africa right now and claims he cannot go back to the US unless he kills a variety of NCOs who he feels wronged him.

He's a muslim who has a pic of St. Michael the Archangel as his YT banner, and claims to be a son of Odin. I cannot imagine the amount of misfiring synapses it must take to be this dude.

Threat? yes. How much of one in terms of actioning on it, who knows.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From what I can tell his beef with CVMA is because he believes they were sent to his house in retribution for who knows what.

He's allegedly VA 100%P&T, perhaps due to a bad batch of anthrax shots which caused brain damage.

He also is apparently in South Africa right now and claims he cannot go back to the US unless he kills a variety of NCOs who he feels wronged him.

He's a muslim who has a pic of St. Michael the Archangel as his YT banner, and claims to be a son of Odin. I cannot imagine the amount of misfiring synapses it must take to be this dude.

View Quote

Waiting for the liberal side of ARFCOM to say he's persecuted and needs more hugs. Meanwhile, this is a Bergdahl part B.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone should download and save these videos for the future when he is found to be a nut job.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Someone should download and save these videos for the future when he is found to be a nut job.
View Quote

have them all
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you are right, he is messed up mentally.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a guy like this threaten to use a shotgun to blow up the mind control towers that DHS was using on him at one of my local offices. I notified the USAO, FBI, and Chatt. P.D. The guy caused me a lot of concern. He never directly threatened us or I would have sought a warrant for his arrest.

I instructed all of my people to feel free to prone the guy out at gunpoint until backup arrived. He was nuttier than squirrel shit. Fortunately for everyone, he never showed up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Fbi will probably arm him up and point him at their next false flag
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#9]
If u show me your mc yt

I'll show you my mc yt
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I like questioning guys like this for hours, or at least until the meds kick in and they nod off.

Take notes while doing it and see if you can get to what's actually eating at them. Eventually you will get to something resembling a coherent train of thought. Because underneath all the other stuff there is always an agenda. Actionable intel.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
also, how is he still on youtube making death threats? They haven't taken him down?
View Quote

islam
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Undiagnosed or off meds schizophrenic
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Tell them you suspect this guy is a Trump supporter and was in DC on 1/6.  Only way to ensure your issue gets full attention.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
also, how is he still on youtube making death threats? They haven't taken him down?
View Quote

He hasn't tried to exercise his 2A in the vids.  I bet he is still monetized, even with the death threats.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the about section of his Youtube channel:

Can't lead a horse to water and make him drink.  SSG Timothy Griffith(racist) from Waycross, GA sent CVMA in Attire to the C Co 1/327 Infantry reunion in June 2019 at Sheriff SFC Pete Chambers house in Duffield, Virginia. Specifically for me from him. Was 2 Platoon agreement Team leaders and below to get him ?? fired in Iraq 2007-08 OIF6. They have my SSN. VFW Post 11160 member Asked PFC FO and I to do a double murder on my civilian Hispanic couple which was my friends since 2006. Was asked in 2017. I said Hell No. My 2 friends are worth more than the whole VFW post 11160 with CVMA and Veitnam Veterans Motorcycle gang. In 2017 Veterans Affairs VA hospital, After I denied ?? treatment and got a civilian ?? doctor opinion gave full authorization to the MRI. VA deleted my ?? MRI and both of my Ex wives information from their database a month later. Changed my martial status from Divorced to Never Married. Maybe VA trying to erase my memories using a fake ?? surgery problem?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can't lead a horse to water and make him drink.  SSG Timothy Griffith(racist) from Waycross, GA sent CVMA in Attire to the C Co 1/327 Infantry reunion in June 2019 at Sheriff SFC Pete Chambers house in Duffield, Virginia. Specifically for me from him. Was 2 Platoon agreement Team leaders and below to get him    fired in Iraq 2007-08 OIF6. They have my SSN. VFW Post 11160 member Asked PFC FO and I to do a double murder on my civilian Hispanic couple which was my friends since 2006. Was asked in 2017. I said Hell No. My 2 friends are worth more than the whole VFW post 11160 with CVMA and Veitnam Veterans Motorcycle gang. In 2017 Veterans Affairs VA hospital, After I denied    treatment and got a civilian    doctor opinion gave full authorization to the MRI. VA deleted my    MRI and both of my Ex wives information from their database a month later. Changed my martial status from Divorced to Never Married. Maybe VA trying to erase my memories using a fake    surgery problem?
View Quote
You just know this guy has a vehicle that looks like this:

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Can't lead a horse to water and make him drink.  SSG Timothy Griffith(racist) from Waycross, GA sent CVMA in Attire to the C Co 1/327 Infantry reunion in June 2019 at Sheriff SFC Pete Chambers house in Duffield, Virginia. Specifically for me from him. Was 2 Platoon agreement Team leaders and below to get him ?? fired in Iraq 2007-08 OIF6. They have my SSN. VFW Post 11160 member Asked PFC FO and I to do a double murder on my civilian Hispanic couple which was my friends since 2006. Was asked in 2017. I said Hell No. My 2 friends are worth more than the whole VFW post 11160 with CVMA and Veitnam Veterans Motorcycle gang. In 2017 Veterans Affairs VA hospital, After I denied ?? treatment and got a civilian ?? doctor opinion gave full authorization to the MRI. VA deleted my ?? MRI and both of my Ex wives information from their database a month later. Changed my martial status from Divorced to Never Married. Maybe VA trying to erase my memories using a fake ?? surgery problem?
View Quote

Wouldn't be the first crazy vet.

A friend, and a guy I deployed with, murdered his girlfriend because she had demons in her head.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

That explains the baboons.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Honest answer is: if you can figure out where he actually is currently, look at having local LE take him in on a mental health hold.

The catch is determining the jurisdiction. The FBI probably could find that out pretty readily, but they can't actually take people in on mental health holds, since those laws only exist on a state level.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not making threats against a special group of protected class people.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#23]
He'd be elected a Senator in Pennsylvania
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Sad man
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm betting he's already pretty well medicated. Or has been in the past.. Probably under direct supervision of US government
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am watching his other videos and yeah that dude needs to get on some meds.

I'm betting he's already pretty well medicated. Or has been in the past.. Probably under direct supervision of US government

Project MK Ultra 2, the Big Pharma Boogaloo?!?!?!?!

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:54:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

The plate on his 500hp Altima shows that he has a disabled plate
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#27]
The Secret Service might be interested in him too.  He mentioned killing the president.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I am a very public official. This idiot posts on Facebook he is going to execute me as part of the "deep state" and on his facebook page he reports he is a CIA assassin.  

Sheriff's from another jurisdiction go to speak to him about it and he lights them up with gunfire ending in a SWAT call where he is eventually captured.

Turns out he is a sovereign citizen nut-bucket.

First one of 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JqvIozLk4

He was eventually tried and convicted there, then shipped here to my county where he got 6 more years at the state run funny farm.  

They let him out 2 months later "he's all better now". and back in my city.  THIS is why I still carry a gun and spare mags.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am a very public official. This idiot posts on Facebook he is going to execute me as part of the "deep state" and on his facebook page he reports he is a CIA assassin.  

Sheriff's from another jurisdiction go to speak to him about it and he lights them up with gunfire ending in a SWAT call where he is eventually captured.

Turns out he is a sovereign citizen nut-bucket.

First one of 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JqvIozLk4

He was eventually tried and convicted there, then shipped here to my county where he got 6 more years at the state run funny farm.  

They let him out 2 months later "he's all better now". and back in my city.  THIS is why I still carry a gun and spare mags.

That’s crazy.

I had a first amendment auditor visit me once, spouting crazy stuff.

Local PD just shrugged their shoulders like, eh, what do you expect us to do about it?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#29]
I predict a future of "If there had only been signs" for that dude.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#30]
He "upset the government" and is now worried about his retirement. The FBI call must have worked.

He upset the government!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'll translate..

Whelen a fella tell anotha fella he gon do sum baaad stuff n sheeeiiiiit, u bess dun buleeeve em'!

Did that help!?
View Quote
Lmao! I dont speak cajin, but I am fluent in both Hillbilly and Mountain spek and this translated perfectly!
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow….I wonder how much of that is true.  I talked with a woman who was schizophrenic/delusional not that long ago, and it was the strangest thing, because I quickly learned she would say things that absolutely were not true, except in her own mind, but not always.  

She said something about another woman having previously been married to her husband (whom she was married to, I met him briefly) and thought that woman was conspiring against her.  She could be very normal seemingly at times and even intelligent, but at other times she was obviously rambling on about something that didn’t exist.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#33]
I could not understand a single word he said...once sick SOB
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He "upset the government" and is now worried about his retirement. The FBI call must have worked.

View Quote
lol did he ask everyone to like and subscribe at the end of that?
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

if they threaten people the lefties don't like, they rarely do anything about it.  like that for most of social media and the web I have noticed.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The got to him!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top