Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2024 2:03:32 PM EDT
The Exiled PVE servers is a DAYZ community full of great players and Admins spanning over SIX servers to include PVP events on a dedicated seventh server as well. Active 24/7 admins, great maps, cool armor and guns and weekly and weekend dono action goal kit giveaways. If we meet the dono goal, everyone can get the bag full of guns, meds and gear on one server of their choosing. Rank kits are also available through donation as well and are sometimes given away free as gifts to new players. Enter one on the six servers and ask for an admin or a seasoned player to get you set up and show you around. Trader, helicopters, vehicles, boats and drugs! Admin shops open once a week to buy and sell exotic items. Run solo or in a group against some insane environments and baddies! Key card rooms, bunkers, Dark Hordes, Air drops and special events. If you die, other players will help you recover your body with rescue missions. We also have a Discoed radio show where you can listen to great music and partake in special giveaways. Just look up THE EXILED PVE in the DZSA launcher, download the mods and head in. Tell them DAFFY sent you!
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Have always wanted to try Dayz since it first came out but have always shied away due to the price.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#2]
This is actually remarkably well timed. I've been looking for a new PVE server for a bit now ever since the Outbrake servers went quiet and the few servers that popped up to replace them fell by the wayside.

Is there a discord?
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Goback:
Have always wanted to try Dayz since it first came out but have always shied away due to the price.
View Quote

Don't do it. You'll be wasting large parts of your life.

If you get it, don't perma-quit too soon.
It takes a little while to figure out the survival basics, then figuring out weapons, navigation, etc, and eventually PvP.  

I've given up too much of my life at the altar of DayZ already.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got thousands of hours in DayZ.   The latest update kind of ruined things for me with the insane zombie antics.  It's like the devs have no clue how to run their own game.

Might check out these PvE servers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#5]
What do you fight on a PvE server?  Just zombies?
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:
I've got thousands of hours in DayZ.   The latest update kind of ruined things for me with the insane zombie antics.  It's like the devs have no clue how to run their own game.

Might check out these PvE servers.
View Quote

This, I punched out when they added the gas zones to cities.  We were getting our base attacked by cheaters at the same time as well.  There were serious bugs they needed to fix and instead they were spending time fucking the game up more.  My dudes went on to a PVE server, they enjoyed that quite a bit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By callmestick:

This, I punched out when they added the gas zones to cities.  We were getting our base attacked by cheaters at the same time as well.  There were serious bugs they needed to fix and instead they were spending time fucking the game up more.  My dudes went on to a PVE server, they enjoyed that quite a bit.
View Quote

Yeah you can't play on the official servers at all due to cheaters.  There's no point.  You have to find a good community server with active admins, even better if it has a whitelist that only allows verified players (usually done through discord) to join.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I enjoyed PVE a lot more than PVP. I will be sure to check out this server when I go back to DayZ. I recently had a pretty long run with some bros on another PVE server but I got burned out and then right around the same time the server pop dropped like a rock coincidentally.

I really wish the looting mechanics were better in DayZ. Hard to believe they haven't changed since the ArmA I mod. The game really needs an overhaul in my opinion, but I guess that's what makes the modded servers so popular.
Top Top