Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember making a post here about 5 years ago when my boys saw something like this flying low over the house during military maneuvers at night in our area.  Of course my oldest now denies it since he’s now military.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I love that shit.

Another cool NASA story. So NASA spends millions on the Hubble in the 90s, right?

So in like 2012, the NRO is like "Hey NASA we got some spare space mirrors we don't need, do you want them? "

NASA: "HOLY FUCK THESE ARE BETTER THAN HUBBELL QUALITY! "

NRO:  "meh. They're like from the 70s, you can have them.

NASA: "WTF for real? "

NRO:  "Yeah, you can have them for free. They were going to the trash can. BTW even though they're garbage to us, a bunch of shit is still classified."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Starting with the patent, seems legit. And livfreely makes an excellent point. The SR71 was retired in the 90s "without a replacement".

Furthermore...

So to me it seems like a direct replacement for an SR71. SR71 to TR3B to Tic Tac.

I'll do some more reading today and post any other stuff I find or speculate so guys can either make fun of me or enjoy reading cool US project stuff
Are you guys serious?  We jumped from jet engine power straight to anti gravity and that's our replacement for the SR71?  High maintenance, mission requirements, drones, and satellites aren't the obvious reason it's been retired?

all you conspiracy guys are gonna be really disappointed when you finally realize that life is way more boring and simple than you want it to be.
This isn't anti gravity, it's electromagnetic. That's a demonstrated concept, for example a bullet train.

The idea has been around 100 years and working models on land have been developed.

It's not that crazy. Do you think we don't experiment with different means of propulsion? NASA has experimented with a bunch, ion drives, solar sails, etc. Etc.
Speaking of which.  The Falcon heavy that launched on June 22 had some neat experimental satellites on it.

Solar Sail Cube Sat

A new atomic clock DSAC, drifting at most 1 second in 9 million years.  More accurate outside Earth's gravity and independent of Earth pertebuations/gravity and such which effect observation of time.    (Alternate Timeline Detector    )

New drive system to replace Hydrazine

Several other commercial satellites and more NASA items as well.  Lots of stuff fits onto the one launch now.  Makes me curious about the classified payloads in other launches with large capacity.

I love that shit.

Another cool NASA story. So NASA spends millions on the Hubble in the 90s, right?

So in like 2012, the NRO is like "Hey NASA we got some spare space mirrors we don't need, do you want them? "

NRO:  "Yeah, you can have them for free. They were going to the trash can. BTW even though they're garbage to us, a bunch of shit is still classified."
Will they be nearsighted, however?
I’ve seen the accounts of how the mirror was made with its optical defects and the accounts of the engineer from Perkins-Elmer
But did they make it that way because that’s how they were making mirror/lenses for earth orbit spy satellites?(with the shorter focal length)
If it’s true, I doubt we’d be told the truth for some time.

Anyways, I was disappointed during Trump’s Independence Day speech when he brought up Space Force that there wasn’t a formation of tic tacs that did a fly by
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ve seen the accounts of how the mirror was made with its optical defects and the accounts of the engineer from Perkins-Elmer
But did they make it that way because that’s how they were making mirror/lenses for earth orbit spy satellites?(with the shorter focal length)

Anyways, I was disappointed during Trump’s Independence Day speech when he brought up Space Force that there wasn’t a formation of tic tacs that did a fly by
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Starting with the patent, seems legit. And livfreely makes an excellent point. The SR71 was retired in the 90s "without a replacement".

Furthermore...

So to me it seems like a direct replacement for an SR71. SR71 to TR3B to Tic Tac.

I'll do some more reading today and post any other stuff I find or speculate so guys can either make fun of me or enjoy reading cool US project stuff
Are you guys serious?  We jumped from jet engine power straight to anti gravity and that's our replacement for the SR71?  High maintenance, mission requirements, drones, and satellites aren't the obvious reason it's been retired?

all you conspiracy guys are gonna be really disappointed when you finally realize that life is way more boring and simple than you want it to be.
This isn't anti gravity, it's electromagnetic. That's a demonstrated concept, for example a bullet train.

The idea has been around 100 years and working models on land have been developed.

It's not that crazy. Do you think we don't experiment with different means of propulsion? NASA has experimented with a bunch, ion drives, solar sails, etc. Etc.
Speaking of which.  The Falcon heavy that launched on June 22 had some neat experimental satellites on it.

Solar Sail Cube Sat

A new atomic clock DSAC, drifting at most 1 second in 9 million years.  More accurate outside Earth's gravity and independent of Earth pertebuations/gravity and such which effect observation of time.    (Alternate Timeline Detector    )

New drive system to replace Hydrazine

Several other commercial satellites and more NASA items as well.  Lots of stuff fits onto the one launch now.  Makes me curious about the classified payloads in other launches with large capacity.

I love that shit.

I remember us repairing the Hubbell, but I don't know off the top of my head what happened to the 2012 NRO--->NASA ones
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Furthermore...

The SR-71's J-58 turbojets, engine nacelles, variable shock cone spikes, inlet ducts, bleed air ducts, boundary layer variable cone/ellipsoid slots, computer-controlled boundary layer and duct management, airflow bypass conduits, and convergent/divergent ejectors are not your everyday jet engine technology.

The Mighty J58 - The SR-71's Secret Powerhouse

The A-12 and SR-71 propulsion system was so far ahead of its time, nobody outside of the US has come close to duplicating it.  The current developmental 6th Generation fighter engine motors use some of the principles of the SR propulsion.

There is a gargantuan chasm of technology between a Heinkel or Whittle and a J58/SR-71 system, or a GE YF-120.

More importantly, the guy whose patents we're currently using for mass distribution of alternating current (beginning in 1893), described an electrogravitic/gyroscopic propulsion method in the first decade of the 20th Century when asked about what he thought of the Wright Brother's achievement.  Tesla explained that aerodynamics was a transportation method that suffers from a fundamental flaw no airfoil can solve, mainly unpredictable air currents and densities that turn you into a lawn dart really quick.  His description of aerial transportation did not suffer from any of the characteristics of aerodynamics.

The US and Germany began joint research and development on vehicles using this propulsion technology already in the years between the Great War and World War II, which was sought by other industrialized nations at the time, to include Japan, England, France, etc.

One of the main challenges has always been generating the amounts of energy needed to resonate a magnetic field strong enough to defy gravity with a high density, alloy-based (heavier than air) craft.

Various methods and approaches have been experimented with over the past century, including early attempts using electrogravitics for the lift, and conventional propulsion for the locomotion.

If you study the types of sightings people have had of Unidentified Flying Objects from those days, there were a lot of thermal signatures seen with early vehicles including rocket plumes, sparks, and jet exhaust.

There seems to be a multinational agreement to not openly discuss any of these programs for some reason, and let them fall into the category of alien visitors or unexplained phenomenon without any official attribution.  Protection of advanced developmental and operational programs is always a major factor in denial or false attribution.

In parallel and/or separate from these developments, there have been flying wing programs in pre-War Germany and the US, including jet propulsion designs from the Horten brothers and Jack Northrop.  In fact, the US Air Force Flight Test Center is named after a Captain Edwards who crashed testing a Northrop jet-propelled flying wing bomber called the YB-49.

The Horten Ho-229 was far ahead of its time as a lightweight low observable flying wing fighter, lacking advanced electronic flight control systems to keep its stability however.

First Flight: 1944 (unpowered), February 1945 (Jet powered)

In June, 1947, several incidents occurred that seem to have anchored and pushed a false narrative of "flying saucers" after the newspapers got a hold of the sightings.

Kenneth Arnold, a businessman and pilot flying near Mt. Rainier over Washington, saw 9 high-speed batwing shaped aircraft skipping along in the air "like a dish across water" at tremendous speed.

There were multiple eye witness accounts of these craft in that exact area before, during, and after Arnold's sighting.

Eye witnesses describe the craft having the following shapes:

* Convex
* Crescent
* Half-moon
* Thin
* "round" and tapered "sharply to a point in the head and in an oval shape."
* "Rough on top"
* Cather's Mitts
* Flying wings

A United Airlines crew saw 5-9 similar aircraft 10 days later in the same area, who Arnold interviewed as well to compare notes.  They said the vehicles paced their flight for a while.

A similar sighting of eight objects also occurred over Tulsa, Oklahoma on July 12, 1947. In this instance, a photo was taken and published in the Tulsa Daily World the following day. The photographer, Enlo Gilmore, said that in blowups of the photo, the objects resembled baseball catcher's mitts or flying wings. He was of the opinion that the military had a secret fleet of flying wing airplanes. He had been a gunnery officer in the Navy during the war, and using information from another witness, also a veteran, he performed a triangulation and arrived at an estimation of speed of 1,700 miles per hour (2,700 km/h), or essentially the same estimate as Arnold's. One of the objects, he said, seemed to have a hole in the middle.

Also notice that this is the same timeframe that the Roswell crash(es) occurred, with eye witnesses describing the craft as crescent or catcher's mitt shaped.

This photo was taken days after the Roswell crash (notice how it duplicates Arnold's drawing):

At the time, the US was engaged in active testing of experimental aircraft with flying wing designs, including the YB-35 and YB-49 I mentioned.

First flight:  June, 1946

First flight: October, 1947

True or false?

FORMAT technical exploitation programs in the US acquired Nazi and Japanese vehicles from World War II as part of some of the most sensitive operations of the war?

This is true.  One of my friend's grandfathers was in charge of the Pacific operation to acquire Japanese fighters and rebuild them into flying articles in Australia, couldn't talk about it for most of his life.

The existence of the Ho-229 wasn't even revealed until the late 2000s, having been in storage for 61 years.

True or false?

Aerospace companies were approached by the War Department prior to 1947 and were challenged with design and development of flying wing fighter designs, which were then tested in secret in the late 1940s?

Does that seem so implausible?

The biggest problem for the man-made theory is the speeds at which Arnold and credible ground witnesses calculated, at 2.23 Mach in 1947.  However, one of the most notable things the Germans stated about the Ho-229 was how much faster than the Me-262 it was.  At the time, nobody had officially broken the sound barrier in level flight, which didn't happen until October of 1947 with Chuck Yeager's Bell X-1 record.

The idea that Mach 2+ flight was happening regularly would mean that a very advanced, but conventional jet propulsion and aerodynamics program was already mature past the point of the regular Army Air Force.  Was there such a program for advanced jet technology already running in parallel and behind the scenes?

Project 1794:
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've heard that all my adult life.  And guess how much stuff has panned out?  My current favorite was the Assange data dump button he had that would release all the shit on peolpe and governments when he gets arrested...
View Quote
Duh, we got Tang.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Truth. But really fresh ingredients is also key to a good gyro. I still think one of the best ones I've had was at the Mad Greeks, in Baker.  
View Quote
Mad Greek gyros.  It's been decades.   Mmmmmm…
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You said it needed too much power, I linked to an acknowledged compact fusion reactor...
View Quote
Which has a current output of precisely 0 watts, since no one has managed to create a working fusion power generator.  Fusion REACTORS are trivial - you can build one in you own home for a couple hundred dollars (see: FUSOR), but you won't be able to generate power with it.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I took a motorcycle class with two FAA air traffic controllers and I had to ask them about UFOs.  They work in Nashua, NH and it is a big regional control hub.  They laughed at the question and then they both told me that strange radar returns were a common thing.  They had a term for some area in upstate NY they called the "zone of weirdness".

FWIW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen one in upstate NY.  Posted about here before
I took a motorcycle class with two FAA air traffic controllers and I had to ask them about UFOs.  They work in Nashua, NH and it is a big regional control hub.  They laughed at the question and then they both told me that strange radar returns were a common thing.  They had a term for some area in upstate NY they called the "zone of weirdness".

FWIW.
It’s a real life Twin Peaks up here sometimes
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The SR-71's J-58 turbojets, engine nacelles, variable shock cone spikes, inlet ducts, bleed air ducts, boundary layer variable cone/ellipsoid slots, computer-controlled boundary layer and duct management, airflow bypass conduits, and convergent/divergent ejectors are not your everyday jet engine technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ao5SCedIk

The A-12 and SR-71 propulsion system was so far ahead of its time, nobody outside of the US has come close to duplicating it.  The current developmental 6th Generation fighter engine motors use some of the principles of the SR propulsion.

There is a gargantuan chasm of technology between a Heinkel or Whittle and a J58/SR-71 system, or a GE YF-120.

More importantly, the guy whose patents we're currently using for mass distribution of alternating current (beginning in 1893), described an electrogravitic/gyroscopic propulsion method in the first decade of the 20th Century when asked about what he thought of the Wright Brother's achievement.  Tesla explained that aerodynamics was a transportation method that suffers from a fundamental flaw no airfoil can solve, mainly unpredictable air currents and densities that turn you into a lawn dart really quick.  His description of aerial transportation did not suffer from any of the characteristics of aerodynamics.

The US and Germany began joint research and development on vehicles using this propulsion technology already in the years between the Great War and World War II, which was sought by other industrialized nations at the time, to include Japan, England, France, etc.

One of the main challenges has always been generating the amounts of energy needed to resonate a magnetic field strong enough to defy gravity with a high density, alloy-based (heavier than air) craft.

Various methods and approaches have been experimented with over the past century, including early attempts using electrogravitics for the lift, and conventional propulsion for the locomotion.

If you study the types of sightings people have had of Unidentified Flying Objects from those days, there were a lot of thermal signatures seen with early vehicles including rocket plumes, sparks, and jet exhaust.

There seems to be a multinational agreement to not openly discuss any of these programs for some reason, and let them fall into the category of alien visitors or unexplained phenomenon without any official attribution.  Protection of advanced developmental and operational programs is always a major factor in denial or false attribution.

In parallel and/or separate from these developments, there have been flying wing programs in pre-War Germany and the US, including jet propulsion designs from the Horten brothers and Jack Northrop.  In fact, the US Air Force Flight Test Center is named after a Captain Edwards who crashed testing a Northrop jet-propelled flying wing bomber called the YB-49.

The Horten Ho-229 was far ahead of its time as a lightweight low observable flying wing fighter, lacking advanced electronic flight control systems to keep its stability however.

https://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=NASM-NASM2011-03190

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Horten_Ho_229_Restoration_Hangar_Smithsonian.jpg/1920px-Horten_Ho_229_Restoration_Hangar_Smithsonian.jpg

In June, 1947, several incidents occurred that seem to have anchored and pushed a false narrative of "flying saucers" after the newspapers got a hold of the sightings.

Kenneth Arnold, a businessman and pilot flying near Mt. Rainier over Washington, saw 9 high-speed batwing shaped aircraft skipping along in the air "like a dish across water" at tremendous speed.

There were multiple eye witness accounts of these craft in that exact area before, during, and after Arnold's sighting.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Arnold_AAF_drawing.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1561df3be799.jpg

* Convex
* Crescent
* Half-moon
* Thin
* "Rough on top"
* Cather's Mitts
* Flying wings

A United Airlines crew saw 5-9 similar aircraft 10 days later in the same area, who Arnold interviewed as well to compare notes.  They said the vehicles paced their flight for a while.

A similar sighting of eight objects also occurred over Tulsa, Oklahoma on July 12, 1947. In this instance, a photo was taken and published in the Tulsa Daily World the following day. The photographer, Enlo Gilmore, said that in blowups of the photo, the objects resembled baseball catcher's mitts or flying wings. He was of the opinion that the military had a secret fleet of flying wing airplanes. He had been a gunnery officer in the Navy during the war, and using information from another witness, also a veteran, he performed a triangulation and arrived at an estimation of speed of 1,700 miles per hour (2,700 km/h), or essentially the same estimate as Arnold's. One of the objects, he said, seemed to have a hole in the middle.

Also notice that this is the same timeframe that the Roswell crash(es) occurred, with eye witnesses describing the craft as crescent or catcher's mitt shaped.

This photo was taken days after the Roswell crash (notice how it duplicates Arnold's drawing):

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/8d/d9/7e8dd93598b6cb2a7b00551e49bb442f.jpg

http://earthstar.tripod.com/graphics/ParsonsUFO.jpg

At the time, the US was engaged in active testing of experimental aircraft with flying wing designs, including the YB-35 and YB-49 I mentioned.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/XB-35.jpg

https://worldwarwings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/YB-49-735x413.jpg

True or false?

FORMAT technical exploitation programs in the US acquired Nazi and Japanese vehicles from World War II as part of some of the most sensitive operations of the war?

This is true.  One of my friend's grandfathers was in charge of the Pacific operation to acquire Japanese fighters and rebuild them into flying articles in Australia, couldn't talk about it for most of his life.

The existence of the Ho-229 wasn't even revealed until the late 2000s, having been in storage for 61 years.

True or false?

Aerospace companies were approached by the War Department prior to 1947 and were challenged with design and development of flying wing fighter designs, which were then tested in secret in the late 1940s?

http://www.century-of-flight.net/Aviation%20history/flying%20wings/images3/14.jpg

The biggest problem for the man-made theory is the speeds at which Arnold and credible ground witnesses calculated, at 2.23 Mach in 1947.  However, one of the most notable things the Germans stated about the Ho-229 was how much faster than the Me-262 it was.  At the time, nobody had officially broken the sound barrier in level flight, which didn't happen until October of 1947 with Chuck Yeager's Bell X-1 record.

The idea that Mach 2+ flight was happening regularly would mean that a very advanced, but conventional jet propulsion and aerodynamics program was already mature past the point of the regular Army Air Force.  Was there such a program for advanced jet technology already running in parallel and behind the scenes?

Project 1794:
https://hips.hearstapps.com/pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54cfd243088f7_-_saucer-secrets-03-1012-de.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=980:*
View Quote
That's a whole lotta copy/paste to explain an air-breathing compressor that ignites fossil fuels.  It's archaic at best.  What's that gotta do with the TR-38?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Which has a current output of precisely 0 watts, since no one has managed to create a working fusion power generator.  Fusion REACTORS are trivial - you can build one in you own home for a couple hundred dollars (see: FUSOR), but you won't be able to generate power with it.

Mike
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said it needed too much power, I linked to an acknowledged compact fusion reactor...

Mike
If they're talking about it, I'd assume they're on the second generation of it.

Note date

Lockheed Martin: Compact Fusion Research & Development
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I've got $5 on it being an IRaD concept that used "look we patented something!" to continue getting funding.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Element 115
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's a whole lotta copy/paste to explain an air-breathing compressor that ignites fossil fuels.  It's archaic at best.  What's that gotta do with the TR-38?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ao5SCedIk

https://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryService?id=NASM-NASM2011-03190

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Horten_Ho_229_Restoration_Hangar_Smithsonian.jpg/1920px-Horten_Ho_229_Restoration_Hangar_Smithsonian.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Arnold_AAF_drawing.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1561df3be799.jpg

* Convex
* Crescent
* Half-moon
* Thin
* "Rough on top"
* Cather's Mitts
* Flying wings

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/8d/d9/7e8dd93598b6cb2a7b00551e49bb442f.jpg

http://earthstar.tripod.com/graphics/ParsonsUFO.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/XB-35.jpg

https://worldwarwings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/YB-49-735x413.jpg

True or false?

True or false?

http://www.century-of-flight.net/Aviation%20history/flying%20wings/images3/14.jpg

Project 1794:
https://hips.hearstapps.com/pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54cfd243088f7_-_saucer-secrets-03-1012-de.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=980:*
Not copy paste, sans one small paragraph in there about ground witness confirmation of Arnold's account.

TR-3B, not TR-38.

One of the points I was making is that there are legitimate advanced research programs and even limited production aircraft you'll never hear about or see, with rare exceptions.

Another point is that advanced propulsion methods are often years or decades ahead of anything in OSINT, and evidence of this dates back to the earliest days of jet propulsion.

Many people have seen the triangular-shaped, silent craft flying around at night for decades now, including me and anyone in the Antelope Valley in the late 1980s who cared to look up at night.

Tesla's work on extreme high voltage electromagnetism dates back to the time of the Wright Brothers.

You don't think anyone said, "If only we could harness that power for manned, heavier-than-air flight." back in the day?

The private sector has just as many, if not more technology secrets as DoD.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Millions upon millions of volts have to be generated to make electrogravitic technology work on heavier-than-air craft.

We used to see these triangle-shaped craft flying around silently near Edwards AFB and Lockheed Plant 42 back in the late 1980s on a regular basis, only flying at night.

They seemed to be about the size of a small airliner to me, given the flight path they flew and estimates based on aircraft that flew the same path while approaching Plant 42.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question is do they have a power source to make this thing useful?
Artificially generated high energy electromagnetic fields, such as those generated with a high energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), interact strongly with the vacuum energy state. The vacuum energy state can be described as an aggregate/collective state, comprised of the superposition of all quantum fields' fluctuations permeating the entire fabric of spacetime. High energy interaction with the vacuum energy state can give rise to emergent physical phenomena, such as force and matter fields' unification. According to quantum field theory, this strong interaction between the fields is based on the mechanism of transfer of vibrational energy between the fields. The transfer of vibrational energy further induces local fluctuations in adjacent quantum fields which permeate spacetime (these fields may or may not be electromagnetic in nature). Matter, energy, and spacetime are all emergent constructs which arise out of the fundamental framework that is the vacuum energy state.
Millions upon millions of volts have to be generated to make electrogravitic technology work on heavier-than-air craft.

We used to see these triangle-shaped craft flying around silently near Edwards AFB and Lockheed Plant 42 back in the late 1980s on a regular basis, only flying at night.

They seemed to be about the size of a small airliner to me, given the flight path they flew and estimates based on aircraft that flew the same path while approaching Plant 42.
Making high voltage is stupid easy, it's the watts that's the hard part.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm pretty far behind on this thread but has anyone posted this article?

Here
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Using extremely high voltage electromagnetic energy, it pulls itself where it wants to go in the space-time continuum like a super powerful magnet.
View Quote
It sucks itself around.

Good duty...if you can get it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:41:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Think of all the different nations and separate groups/companies within those nations that were chasing the jet engine in the 1940s.

Just within the US, from the 1950s to the 1990s, there were at least a dozen major aerospace prime contractors, multiple power plant manufacturers, and armies of sub-contractors working on things that a lot of the key people who knew about them took to the grave.

Look at what happens with small arms, for example:

1960s: SPIW
1970s: 6mm SAW
1980s: ACR
1990s: OICW
2000s: XM8
2010s: LSAT
2017-2018: ISCR
2019: NGSW

There are substantial sums of money that are awarded by DoD for R&D projects all the time, and small arms gets the least of them.  Aerospace and maritime projects get billions, many of which you will never see.

Notice that Project 1794 was already based on using turbojet/ramjets to power a central turbine for VTOL, while also allowing high supersonic Mach numbers in the 1950s, well before the advent of the SR-71, and was a joint US-Canadian project for countering Soviet Bear bombers in the case of US airfields and bases being destroyed.

AVRO: Project 1794, Proof That America Was Secretly Designing Flying Saucers!

One trend I've noticed after studying these things now for 4 decades is that DoD will issue out Requests For Proposals stating very ambitious (never been done before) performance requirements, with more realistic threshold fallbacks most of the time.  This pushes industry to innovate and do their best to devise something that brings new capabilities to the table.

In many cases, peripheral systems to the primary technology goal end up being adopted for production and deployment, while the main technology is declared insufficient, not mature enough, or isn't funded for whatever reason.

Examples include:

* The Brits developed fully articulating tailplanes for supersonic flight with their Miles M.52, but never built it, instead sharing data with the US, who then built the Bell X-1.

* AWG-9 radar/fire control system/AIM-54 Phoenix missiles (and TF30 afterburning turbofan) engines were developed for the failed F-111B well before the F-14.

* The ACR program flechette rounds were never adopted, but the ACOG and Elcan optics were, and the Colt ACR submission's upper receiver evolved into the M4 upper, while the stock morphed into the LMT SOPMOD stock.

* The AFTI F-16 demonstrated several new technologies that some planners in the Air Force wanted to incorporate into the Multi-Role Fighter (MRF) and Common Affordable Lightweight Fighter (CALF).  Instead, much of the human interface advancement, DFLCS, helmet-cued weapons, and sensor approach were used in the ATF and JSF, as well as some export versions of the F-16C/D/E/F.

* HAVE BLUE had several submission prototypes from other companies than Lockheed's:

Northrop SXT:

What kinds of programs were using unconventional shapes and propulsion as early as the 1940s?  I've already demonstrated that flying wing designs were being pursued in Germany in the US in the 1930s-1940s, both in fighter-sized and bomber-sized airframes with jet propulsion.

Most know about some of the smaller AVRO Aerocar, but the Project 1794 docs were only declassified/discovered in recent years involving a much larger turbojet-powered craft.

Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What the fuck am I looking at OP?
View Quote
Flying triangles.  Check 'em out on U-tube.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It sucks itself around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using extremely high voltage electromagnetic energy, it pulls itself where it wants to go in the space-time continuum like a super powerful magnet.
It sucks itself around.

The concept is fairly simple, although the engineering required to make it a reality is anything but. All matter contains energy on the quantum level. By theoretically creating its own incredibly dense and polarized energy field, the hybrid craft is claimed to be able to create a quantum 'vacuum' around itself which allows it to repel any air or water molecules with which it interacts. Thus, the craft can essentially ignore aerodynamic or hydrodynamic forces, or so it is claimed in the patent.
US Navy Patent Vouched for by USPTO

Just as I said in the Tic Tac thread, electrogravitic technology displaces aerodynamic and hydrodynamic forces, making them not apply to the physical craft itself, which can pull itself through the fabric of whatever environment it is in with its propulsion system.

We're way outside of aerodynamics and traditional theories of Thermodynamics.

It's as if you already possess the Pulsed Plasma rifle (in a much higher range than 40W) and are trying to explain how it works to a guy in the early 1800s who still pours his gunpowder down the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:55:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The program was compromised and we don’t want them to patent first.
View Quote
Exactly this.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If this concept exists and works, why does SpaceX exist? Why is NASA still throwing billions of dollars developing SLS?
View Quote
Money. Don't want to collapse the economy now do we.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 12:11:50 AM EDT
[#25]
You would be a dumbass to think we don’t have secret advanced flight projects going on.
Some maybe older than others but I’m sure there are new exotic projects just starting out on the drawling board.

One of these projects that wasn’t/isn’t classified broke apart at high speed over the ocean and disintegrated. Can’t recall the name or info but it was reported and info can be found about it. This happened within the last 5-10 years.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#26]
So people have designed and built a saucer craft that uses a common principle, combustion engine driven impeller to fly, and this is your evidence that now somehow we have silent craft flying around on a "mass reducer" drive?  But it looks like a UFO!!!  Squirrel!!!

Grasping for straws is an understatement.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Leave it to arfcom to jump to anti gravity devices as a reasonable explanation for an aircraft they couldn't hear.
View Quote
They should give it artificial engine noise so that pedestrians dont mistake it for  something other than a plane.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll dive into it tomorrow. Been drinking about to go to bed.

This shit is very real, but I'll strive for evidence.
View Quote
No need, we already have expert opinions here.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The A-12 and SR-71 propulsion system was so far ahead of its time, nobody outside of the US has come close to duplicating it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The A-12 and SR-71 propulsion system was so far ahead of its time, nobody outside of the US has come close to duplicating it.
Nobody bothered, because satellites obsoleted the spyplane.

Quoted:
electrogravitic technology displaces aerodynamic and hydrodynamic forces
chortle...
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If this concept exists and works, why does SpaceX exist? Why is NASA still throwing billions of dollars developing SLS?
lol.  just a touch ironic.  just a bit
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Hyper dimensional torsion physics...that’s where it’s at now...oh an ball bearings
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So people have designed and built a saucer craft that uses a common principle, combustion engine driven impeller to fly, and this is your evidence that now somehow we have silent craft flying around on a "mass reducer" drive?  But it looks like a UFO!!!  Squirrel!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

100 years ago.  Or the avrocar 75 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/7/2019 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, wut?

Two options:

The design failed to be a viable concept and abandoned.

Or

The design morphed into earth shattering tech despite lackluster performance (only flying feet off the ground) with NO other relation to advanced tech other than it looks exotic
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Tag to blow my mind later.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Great read on the subject, its amazing how far out of the technological loop the average Joe is.

Link Posted: 7/8/2019 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We're way outside of aerodynamics and traditional theories of Thermodynamics.
View Quote
Also outside of reality, in all likelihood.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#39]
lol
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top