Page / 3
Posted: 11/13/2022 1:15:51 PM EDT

Full opening monologue:

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
SNL is still around?  Who knew.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Dave is one of those guys who's not on our side but he sees the ridiculousness of extreme opinions on all sides.

He's very intelligent.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dave is one of those guys who's not on our side but he sees the ridiculousness of extreme opinions on all sides.

He's very intelligent.
View Quote

Yup. I think he offended everyone last night lol.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought some writers refused to write for him because he’s not espousing the party line.  I doubt he missed them
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought some writers refused to write for him because he’s not espousing the party line.  I doubt he missed them
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought some writers refused to write for him because he's not espousing the party line.  I doubt he missed them
View Quote

He has given up a lot of money because he refused to play by someone else's rules.

I don't think he's hurting.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Claims Trump was colluding with Russia.  He is using the "repeat the lie enough and people will believe it" method of propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#9]
That was hilarious and mostly right.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#11]
He's still got it. One of the great storytellers of our time.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wife and I watched that episode last night, it was hilarious.....they paid homage to some of his Chappelle's Show characters
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#13]
He's right about some things, but then completely wrong about others.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#14]
And still he's a self proclaimed democrat
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I classify him with a number of other of what I would call "classic democrats". The type from an era where there was still a reasonable amount of common ground, and on issues where there were disagreements, such disagreements could remain civil.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Something for everyone, entertainment and controversy. He knows exactly what he’s doing and not many can do it better.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#17]
If he was on SNL on 10/12, surely this thread is a dupe.

IBTE
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's very intelligent.

I was laughing when I read about how people were outraged that he was hosting.  SNL writers refusing to write for this episode and shit like that.  It was all because he makes jokes about transgender people.

I mean WTF.. Chapelle is one of those comedians that makes fun of EVERYONE at some point in his act lol  That's just what he does and its funny as hell.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If he was on SNL on 10/12, surely this thread is a dupe.

IBTE
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#20]
That was a good monologue.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Even Michael Moore had a pretty accurate opinion on why people voted for Trump.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#22]
that wasn't exactly flattering, what he said about Trump
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's only so much "it's not racism because the blacks really are inferior" that they need to hear from the right before they're lost forever.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Dave is quickly becoming the next Carlin, and I can't fucking wait.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

so... he's human.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I classify him with a number of other of what I would call "classic democrats". The type from an era where there was still a reasonable amount of common ground, and on issues where there were disagreements, such disagreements could remain civil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the 10:55 mark he calls himself a democrat. If he still votes democrat after everything he just told jokes about he's part of the problem.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#27]
FBI is “whoever they are.” for practical purposes.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He's very intelligent.
View Quote
He's on the side of sanity i think.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:01:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

He might do that to try and sway dems to consider what he has to say.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He's very intelligent.
View Quote

He articulated pretty well that the FBI was not the blackman’s friend and “surprise”, he ain’t your friend now.
I’d say he’s at least speaking across the aisle.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

As we all are.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
that wasn't exactly flattering, what he said about Trump
View Quote

To be fair, there have been some things Trump has said/done that haven’t painted him in the most flattering light.  I still wish he would have won in 2020 but it’s true.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#33]
its because america is racist. he said so in 2016

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There's only so much "it's not racism because the blacks really are inferior" that they need to hear from the right before they're lost forever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the flip side, how long before the majority of blacks open their eyes and see they're on the government plantation?  All these programs because the democrats think blacks are inferior, and can't think for themselves and better themselves.

Blacks have just as much ability and opportunity (MORE opportunity now due to "programs") to better themselves.  Democrats don't want them to know that, though.  Dems know its better blacks stay on the plantation and provide for their masters the dems...in the form of a voting base.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

so... he's human.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so... he's human.

Yeah, but it seems more like its intentional or wilful ignorance.

Like the Russian collusion line. It's pretty well known now that that was all a manufactured lie by the democrats/uniparty. In fact is was they who were colluding with Russians and other foreign assets, along with violating all kinds of laws and constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As we all are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As we all are.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Like the Russian collusion line. It's pretty well known now that that was all a manufactured lie by the democrats/uniparty. In fact is was they who were colluding with Russians and other foreign assets, along with violating all kinds of laws and constitutional rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so... he's human.

He was talking about how democrats don’t know how to lose and Russiagate was all bullshit until he said it probably wasn’t… only to setup the Melania 007 joke.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I think some people can see that Dave sits in a particular spot that appears one way , but really is another.  He flips around a lot on controversial things and pokes at both sides , but yes he is still a dem and still believes in some generational beliefs about politics. What I like is when he points out the " us vs. them" , but I do not think a majority of his fan base gets that at all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#39]
He weaved that standup set just right.

Perfect
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dave is quickly becoming the next Carlin, and I can't fucking wait.
View Quote

If he doesn't end up shooting himself twice in the back of the head some day.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

On the flip side, how long before the majority of blacks open their eyes and see they're on the government plantation?  All these programs because the democrats think blacks are inferior, and can't think for themselves and better themselves.

Blacks have just as much ability and opportunity (MORE opportunity now due to "programs") to better themselves.  Democrats don't want them to know that, though.  Dems know its better blacks stay on the plantation and provide for their masters the dems...in the form of a voting base.
View Quote

Chapelle is smart, too smart not to understand that being a democrat means supporting the very party that put people in chains and to work on plantations. The political party of the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and powerful fire hoses. There's no way he doesn't understand that troubling reality. He's still trying to pander to the left, the very left who now hates him because he's not toxic enough for their anti-American agenda.

He's still trying to thread the needle. I get it. He has a lot to lose. But he's still trying to thread it, knowing full well what that is and what that means.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some wanted to boycott him because of his routine on trannys and the like
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so... he's human.

He represents the average guy. I think that’s why he holds that position. We here at arfcom do not represent the average low information voting American who relies on trash American news media for the “truth”.

Remember, Chappelle pokes fun at everyone. If he had an inkling of what was really going on he’d be talking about it. He even talked around the Jewish thing in solid humorous fashion.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That was hilarious and mostly right.
View Quote

Agreed, I lmao
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

He uses the same script as Bill Maher.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#46]
He's just another useful idiot until the regime gets annoyed or offended and then they will send the dogs to dispatch him.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's just ignore things like supreme court justices, secretaries of state, senators - they don't count, right?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

To be fair, there have been some things Trump has said/done that haven’t painted him in the most flattering light.  I still wish he would have won in 2020 but it’s true.
View Quote

There was no "Russian collusion" - that was a made-up slander that Chappelle repeated.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He's very intelligent.
View Quote
He’s pretty up-front that his main target is white people, but that’s a large umbrella that includes many, ah, political enemies? And now that the D’s are in an identity crisis with organizing the oppression hierarchy it’s nice to sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He's very intelligent.
View Quote

So intelligent he's a democrat, and still suggests he doesn't trust the government.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top