Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He’s been red pilled for a long time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps this will help wake up Dave and those of his ilk.

The fuck he has. He’s funny but he’s a race whiner extrodinaire, he’s always had his brains scrambled by his black activist parents.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:16:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I mean in all honesty if Chapelle votes liberal, he should just the fuck up, bc this is what he voted for.

And oh yeah....

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/saturday-night-live-dave-chappelle-election-monologue-1234825387/

Do you guys remember what life was like before COVID?” he asked the studio audience. “It was a mass shooting every week. … Thank god for COVID. Something had to lock these murderous whites up, keep them in the house.”
And he commented on how he didn’t understand why “poor white people” don’t want to wear masks: “You have no problem wearing them at the Klan rally, wear them to Walmart too.”

So after Chapelle made some racist remarks himself he says:
But he did follow it up by calling Trump a “racist, hilarious son of a bitch” for the former president calling coronavirus the “Kung Flu.”

Chappelle also asked the audience to think about what kind of a man, let alone leader, lets people fight and die while he prioritizes himself. “A white man,” he said. “I don’t mean to put this on the whites, but I’ve been Black a long time, I’ve noticed a pattern.

“But if you’re a good white and you actually want to help then join me,” he continued. “My plan is called the kindness conspiracy — random acts of kindness for Black people. Do something nice for a Black person just because they’re Black, and you’ve got to make sure they don’t deserve it … the same way all them years they did terrible things to Black people just because they’re Black and they didn’t deserve it.”

He also referenced the last time he hosted and how bad it felt for many people who had just learned Hillary Clinton would not be the 45th president.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK David Chapelle. Hope the guy that went after him gets all charges dismissed.

And people think he's been red pilled?? LOL.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I guess Chapelle just doesn't understand how they deal with each other.
View Quote

I was told this by the media. I was told by social media that it's black peoples business and who are we to interfere?

They should have just let him go.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone tackling you resulting in no injury is misdemeanor simple battery in every state in the union. He needs to suck it up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:30:01 AM EDT
[#6]
The only reason dave wants felony charges on this guy is because him and his crew beat the ever living shit out of this guy.  

There is a thing called proportionality in use of force laws.  This guy had very serious injuries may be justified maybe not be.  Depends on when his crew or whoever beat the shit outta him should have stopped once they had control.  That could also be justified if he had a weapon.  Reportly a knife.  

Personally i could careless.  But i bet this dude could get a lawyer and sue claiming they used to much force in subduing him.  

A more serious charge might help mitigate a future lawsuit.  I saw a picture of the dude after he was arrested.  It looked like they broke his shoulder and arm.  

If the cops would have done that there would be riots already.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How the fuck do you decline on a pistol bayonet charge captured on film in front of hundreds of witnesses?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually the DA George Gascon officially DECLINED to prosecute the case and then the city attorney's office (who can only handle misdemeanors) stepped in and filed a misdemeanor on the guy.

The arraignment coincided with the DA's office releasing a document explaining why it declined the case. According to the worksheet, a "slow-motion review of video footage" showed Lee was not brandishing the weapon when he hurled himself at Chapelle. The DA's office said it was only after Lee ran backstage that he allegedly reached in his waistband for the weapon that was knocked out of his hands by a security guard.

How the fuck do you decline on a pistol bayonet charge captured on film in front of hundreds of witnesses?  
Leftist DA, which means he doesn't care the victim is black and won't charge a  black attacker.  Somehow that allows the DA to virtue signal his wokeness...
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:21:12 AM EDT
[#8]
The jokes write themselves, when keeping it real, goes wrong.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

And Chapelle was a white boy?

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Meh he supposedly pulled his knife on a security guard before they tuned him up.

Edit his pistol shaped knife. Who knew there was a market for that. I'll die poor for failing to think outside the lines
View Quote

This one unfolds the blade when you rack the slide. I kinda want one...

It even comes with a tiny holster.

This one probably jams .

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:27:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#12]
When you are training an animal too stupid to connect delayed consequences with its actions the consequences must immediately follow the action to have training benefits.  The street justice that idiot got during the incident is far better justice than anything the DA could have provided.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Actually the DA George Gascon officially DECLINED to prosecute the case and then the city attorney's office (who can only handle misdemeanors) stepped in and filed a misdemeanor on the guy.

The arraignment coincided with the DA’s office releasing a document explaining why it declined the case. According to the worksheet, a “slow-motion review of video footage” showed Lee was not brandishing the weapon when he hurled himself at Chapelle. The DA’s office said it was only after Lee ran backstage that he allegedly reached in his waistband for the weapon that was knocked out of his hands by a security guard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The arraignment coincided with the DA’s office releasing a document explaining why it declined the case. According to the worksheet, a “slow-motion review of video footage” showed Lee was not brandishing the weapon when he hurled himself at Chapelle. The DA’s office said it was only after Lee ran backstage that he allegedly reached in his waistband for the weapon that was knocked out of his hands by a security guard.

Wow, that’s just fucked in the head.  If a white guy had pulled a stunt like that, he’d be looking at a string of felonies.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Swallow that red pill Dave, it’s ok.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Needs Wayne Brady
View Quote

I never fully appreciated that skit until I saw the movie Training Day!
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#16]
As much as I hate that liberal DA and his bullshit policies, this wasn't a felony (in most states, I don't know for sure in California because I don't care enough to research the statute.)  This was a battery that occurred with no weapon and no permanent injury resulting, simple battery is a misdemeanor.  Him having a knife on him doesn't mean it was used in commission of the crime which would make it an aggravated battery
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.arenaaccessories.com/assets/images/2020-11-04%20113330.jpg

https://www.arenaaccessories.com/assets/images/2020-11-04%20105610.jpg

This one probably jams .

https://cdn.thisiswhyimbroke.com/images/gun-knife1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh he supposedly pulled his knife on a security guard before they tuned him up.

Edit his pistol shaped knife. Who knew there was a market for that. I'll die poor for failing to think outside the lines

https://www.arenaaccessories.com/assets/images/2020-11-04%20113330.jpg

https://www.arenaaccessories.com/assets/images/2020-11-04%20105610.jpg

This one probably jams .

https://cdn.thisiswhyimbroke.com/images/gun-knife1.jpg

Holy shit!  Now I want one too!
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:29:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In some states he can swear out the warrant
View Quote
Not in NC. Felony warrants have to be obtained by the poilice.
Misdemeanor warrants can be taken out by anyone.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol. He put the quarter in the juke box now he has to sing the tune he paid for.
View Quote

Quoted:

When the majority of Americans realize that, what the government will or won't prosecute won't actually matter.    Government will no longer be recognized as the legitimate arbiter of justice.   Which, frankly, it probably shouldn't be.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Dave was funny on his show, but has been known for what he is for a while. No surprise that Steven supports him. ??

I'm curious how his fellow townspeople think of him; there seems to have been some drama there...
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Suddenly the fruits of their voting pattern and political support do not taste so good. I guess when the problem hits you personally, suddenly you realize "there is a problem". Never was an issue when it was the dirty unkempt masses that suffered under policies and politicians you supported.

Payback is a bitch
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:50:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol. Not in the least bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When it comes to the lgbtqxyz thing he definitely is red pilled.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
America doesn't take black on black crime seriously.
View Quote

Since the black community doesn’t take black on black violence seriously why should anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#23]

The attacker may not be convicted of anything.  
"in and out of homeless shelters in Los Angeles in recent years and has struggled with his mental health... He does take psych medicine..."

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm willing to bet someone will  "tune him up" real soon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Oh no does the liberal defund the police champion not like it when the DA is a woke idiot? That’s a shame.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

This still would have gotten you a felony charge in any TX jurisdiction outside of Houston or Austin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

His take on the alphabet people is not due to him being 'red pilled', but simply due to their usurping the the blacks in level of preference/support afforded to them by the .gov(read prosecutors) and media.

Plainly, identity politics at its finest.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#28]
When keeping it woke goes wrong…
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Ban the Local Police?

Chappelle is about to go Full Musk.

Red Pill etc.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Even before our present troubles, charging a felony for that would have been unlikely.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of you guys really need to learn the difference between jokes and reality.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Even before our present troubles, charging a felony for that would have been unlikely.
View Quote

Indeed. The closest thing to felonious assault that night was when Dave’s boys stomped the crap out of the guy who lazily brushed Dave while on stage.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Security did good. He had a broken arm and facial fracture .
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

He will probably win a civil judgement based on excessive force. He was only charged with a misdemeanor after all.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope he sues.

He will lose because it's Dave Chapelle, but I hope he sues.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Dave should apologize to the tranny for privilege. Instead filing charges on him.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The only reason dave wants felony charges on this guy is because him and his crew beat the ever living shit out of this guy.  

There is a thing called proportionality in use of force laws.  This guy had very serious injuries may be justified maybe not be.  Depends on when his crew or whoever beat the shit outta him should have stopped once they had control.  That could also be justified if he had a weapon.  Reportly a knife.  

Personally i could careless.  But i bet this dude could get a lawyer and sue claiming they used to much force in subduing him.  

A more serious charge might help mitigate a future lawsuit.  I saw a picture of the dude after he was arrested.  It looked like they broke his shoulder and arm.  

View Quote

Hopefully the tranny sues David for excessive force and gets a big payday. That would stick it to Dave in a good way. He hates losing money. Remember the HBO hissy fit?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Swallow that red pill Dave, it’s ok.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#40]
How many times did Dave admit to illegal drug use but never get charged?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yet more in a very long string of evidence that liberal prosecutors just don't care about black on black violence.  And seemingly, at least some blacks don't either... as witnessed by the black pundits that came out and defended Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.
View Quote

I wonder what charges the DA would have brought if a white guy had attacked Chappelle.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If democrats want to set legal precedent that physically attacking someone is a misdemeanor, fine, i accept your terms. That street goes both ways.
View Quote

Simple assault is a misdemeanor.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Sorry Dave, you get what you voted for.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In some states he can swear out the warrant
View Quote

Not in California.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Chappelle would have lost his shit if cops had performed one-tenth of the beating on his attacker that he bragged about his security team doing to a prostrate and disabled subject.

That's the real white privilege. Being able to complain about others (cops) doing the same thing you did, on camera.

Does not excuse the attack at all, but goose and gander, and all that
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:45:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Just wants to pipeline another poor oppressed person into prison huh?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top