Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
With regards to Trump not firing many who should have been fired I am of the opinion that he (foolishly) was surrounded by folks giving him reasons why he couldn't rather than why he should.  He was 'played', 'slow rolled', and 'shined on' all in an effort to hamstring his agenda and run out the clock on his Presidency.

I'm gambling on him having learned by now who to trust and who not to trust rather than having to see Desantis go thru the same learning curve.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:44:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With regards to Trump not firing many who should have been fired I am of the opinion that he (foolishly) was surrounded by folks giving him reasons why he couldn't rather than why he should.  He was 'played', 'slow rolled', and 'shined on' all in an effort to hamstring his agenda and run out the clock on his Presidency.

I'm gambling on him having learned by now who to trust and who not to trust rather than having to see Desantis go thru the same learning curve.
View Quote

The big problem with DeSantis he is already aligning him self with the swamp because he thinks this is the only way to raise money.

If he can resonate with the crowd he would have the same grass roots support Trump had .

The biggest problem with him isn't his message , his message is fine it's that he's stiff and awkward  when he tries to interact with people.

He comes off fake with his weird laughter and weird facial movements
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:45:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

What does that say about him though? The "shrewd businessman" couldn't surround himself with trustworthy people?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:47:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Name one ...cite
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump attacked governors for reopening early.  He still says he wouldn't have changed his response to covid.  The asshole can't admit he made a mistake.  It's always someone else fault.  

Name one ...cite

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/trump-kemp-georgia-reopen-coronavirus-202117

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-reverses-course-says-too-soon-georgia-reopen-n1190061

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/trump-bashes-georgia-gov-brian-kemp-again-over-opening-state/
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bro.

He chose to surround himself with those fuck tards. What does that make him?

We hold people accountable except when we perceive they’re on our side.
View Quote

He most certainly did,  and I knew it from the start.  

In Bannon's post WH 60 Minutes interview he himself said their original sin was letting the establishment in to help them govern since they themselves didn't feel they had a deep bench,  those fuckers got in and they got in deep and hamstrung him the whole way.  Trump FOOLISHLY thought that other "Republicans" would want to "Make America Great Again"...he got a surprise.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:00:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The big problem with DeSantis he is already aligning him self with the swamp because he thinks this is the only way to raise money.

If he can resonate with the crowd he would have the same grass roots support Trump had .

The biggest problem with him isn't his message , his message is fine it's that he's stiff and awkward  when he tries to interact with people.

View Quote

Are we really still doing this whole projection thing?

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:03:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DeSantis brought in 18 million in the past day from private donations.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]
If I were a FL resident, id be pissed.

Although, he won't win. So can he just go back go guvnah of FL ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:12:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bro.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro.

No one is on "our side".
If you haven't figured that out yet.....
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:13:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jesus christ.

This fuck literally said he was okay violating your rights without due process and you want to add qualifiers.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif
View Quote

We're certainly not going to see eye to eye with regards to our own personal motivations and desires for who should be on the GOP ticket in 2024 and that's ok.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:14:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What does that say about him though? The "shrewd businessman" couldn't surround himself with trustworthy people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know any trustworthy person that would WANT to get involved in politics? (Especially when they're over 65 years old and have tens of millions already)
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:16:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:20:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
DeSantis brought in 18 million in the past day from private donations.
View Quote

Was not aware of that.

It might not be obvious by my posts but I am leaning on supporting Trump

All kidding aside I watched the interview with Trey Gowdy  and DeSantis  and I liked what I heard him say . He didn't get into specifics and I didn't expect him to either this early on.

But  eventually he will have to answer questions on how he expects to do all those things he said . My vote is still for Trump in the primary unless DeSantis can make the argument  
why he will be different . His message bring America back , Trump make America great

Kind of the same thing but let's see exactly how he plans to do this . If he goes Rouge he's going to face the shit Trump faced so what's so different about DeSantis ?

I don't see much difference
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 2:38:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More than 150 former Trump administration officials now backing DeSantis for president

Among several others, former DHS Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli has joined the coalition to support DeSantis for president.

More than 150 former Trump administration officials are now backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' endeavors of becoming the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee, Fox News Digital has learned.

Sources familiar with the coalition   officially known as "The Eight-Year Alliance"   confirmed the list is rapidly growing and that the initial number of more than 100 former Trump administration officials supporting DeSantis surged past 150 this week.

Additional members of the alliance, as confirmed Wednesday, include: former Department of Homeland Security Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli; Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the Office of Legal Counsel Henry Whitaker; former Chief of Staff to the Attorney General William Levi; former Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy & Interagency Coordination Carlos Diaz-Rosillo; George "Jed" Doty and Christopher Cooke from the White House Counsel's Office; former Chief of Staff for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs at the Department of Energy Nick Cattroppo; former Chief of Staff for the Director of National Intelligence Dustin Carmack; former Deputy General Counsel at the Department of Defense Ryan Newman; and Jason Weida, who served in the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Policy.

Other individuals who have joined the coalition include Juan Cruz, who served on the White House's National Security Counsel as the senior director for Western Hemisphere Affairs, and former U.S. Attorneys Nick Trutanich (Nevada), Jay Town (Northern District of Alabama), John Anderson (New Mexico), Trent Shores (Northern District of Oklahoma) and Mike Hurst (Southern District of Mississippi).

A website for the coalition and its efforts launched Wednesday.

"Serving in the White House and across the federal government, we worked tirelessly to implement a meaningful policy agenda, to do battle with Deep State bureaucrats, and to make sure the public knew the truth   irrespective of constant media distortions," members of the alliance wrote on the website.

The primary motivation of the group, sources told Fox News Digital earlier this week, is to promote a candidate they feel would be a viable contender for two presidential terms, something they see in DeSantis. They also want to prevent former President Donald Trump "immediately becoming a lame-duck president" should he win back the White House, considering the polarizing affect his persona has had on American politics.

Earlier this week, it was confirmed that the coalition included former Acting Associate Attorney General Jesse Panuccio; former Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense Will Bushman; former Counselor to the Secretary and White House Liaison at the Department of Labor Pedro Allende; former Senior Counsel and Senior Adviser to the Secretary of Commerce James Uthmeier; and Principal Deputy General Counsel at the Department of Commerce David Dewhirst.

Fox has not yet been provided a full list of names of those that have signed on as part of the coalition.

Uthmeier, who currently serves as DeSantis' chief of staff in Tallahassee, and Dewhirst have also been deeply involved in the process of growing the coalition.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, Alex Pfeiffer, a spokesperson for the pro-Trump super PAC MAGA Inc., said: "This alleged list of former Trump officials has yet to be released to the media or the public. Of the names that have been released, several are currently on the payroll of the DeSantis administration or the DeSantis campaign. The losers and bureaucrats that worked to subvert and undermine the America First agenda will be at home on Team DeSantis given Ron DeSantis voted time and again against President Trump and his agenda."

The sources emphasized this week that they are not seeking to bash Trump, and that they were "proud" of their service to the Trump administration and its effort to "shake things up" in Washington, but that they were now "wholeheartedly" behind DeSantis.

8 Year Alliance

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/Screenshot_20230525_233506_Chrome_jpg-2829078.JPG

1. Governor DeSantis can give us 8 years in the White House. The republic faces grave threats, and it will require two terms of energetic, conservative executive leadership to begin righting the ship. On virtually every front, there is much to do. But to end the "policy pendulum" mode of governing and ensure lasting change, we must elect a President who can serve for eight consecutive years. The work simply can't be done by a President who becomes a lame duck on his first day in office. Troublingly, in modern history, only once has the party of a one-term President retained the White House after his departure.

2. Governor DeSantis knows how to win. The Governor's record is nothing short of remarkable. On every front, Florida has registered trailblazing conservative wins. Politically, he's transformed Florida from a purple battleground to a ruby red conservative stronghold. His leadership proves that bold, aggressive conservatism can win. When it comes to both policy and politics, Governor DeSantis picks the right fights, but he also knows how to win them.

3. Governor DeSantis knows what winning means. The Left continues to mount an unrelenting assault on our traditions, values, beliefs, and common sense. But in Florida, the Left is retreating. Governor DeSantis just championed the most significant conservative legislative reform package in history. And that follows on the heels of an already historic governorship. In a culture that disagrees on the fundamentals, we want someone who knows what is right and is willing to fight for it.

4. Governor DeSantis is the candidate the other side fears most. Every major power center of the Left wants Donald Trump to be the Republican nominee. The reason is obvious: they believe they can beat him. Recent head-to-head polling against Biden combined with the Governor's 20-point win in November suggest that they are correct. But Governor DeSantis poses a much more menacing threat to the Left's plans. His discipline, clarity of purpose, and success terrify the other side   and President Trump too, for that matter.

If you're one of the many conservative, hardworking appointees that served in the last Republican Administration, and if you believe like we do that Governor Ron DeSantis is the future, then we encourage you to join us!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 2:44:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Jesus christ.

This fuck literally said he was okay violating your rights without due process and you want to add qualifiers.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:01:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And what was Trump doing

Telling the governors to open their states back up while being made into Hitler by the media because he wants to kill people . Some did but most kept their states closed.

I know you remember this ... He was saying we have to open this country back up , get kids back in school and he was facing unprecedented backlash from the media and some Republicans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DeSantis admitted that he fucked up following Trump's federal guidelines before realizing it was bullshit and reopened.  Trump says he wouldn't have changed his covid response and that his "vaccine"is one of mankind's greatest achievements.  

You can't attach DeSantis for his response to covid when it was Trump pushing the lockdowns and clot shot. He went along with Trump before realizing he was full of shit.

And what was Trump doing

Telling the governors to open their states back up while being made into Hitler by the media because he wants to kill people . Some did but most kept their states closed.

I know you remember this ... He was saying we have to open this country back up , get kids back in school and he was facing unprecedented backlash from the media and some Republicans
@ranging-by-zipcode

At this point I think you purposely troll by posting the exact opposite of reality every time.

President Trump on Wednesday criticized the decision of a political ally, Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, to allow many businesses to reopen this week, saying the move was premature given the number of coronavirus cases in the state. - Apr 22, 2020

Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state. - Apr 22, 2020

Trump says he told Kemp: 'I totally disagree' with move to reopen Georgia. - Apr 22, 2020
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#23]
DeSantis raised $8.2M in the first 24 hours after announcement.  Trump raised $9.5M in the first six weeks after announcement.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Pleading with governors to open their states back up but the majority still wouldn't

WATCH: Trump, Biden debate reopening economy amid COVID-19 | Second Presidential Debate 2020
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
DeSantis raised $8.2M in the first 24 hours after announcement.  Trump raised $9.5M in the first six weeks after announcement.
View Quote

Money is important. But who can win Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, and Virginia?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Money is important. But who can win Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, and Virginia?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly!  Trump's trend is to actually lose FL and OH next.  PA, GA and AZ aren't coming back for him.  Look what he did to those states in 2022.  He's a known quality and those states find him lacking.  Trump will never come close to a popular vote majority.  DeSantis can and that would ensure an Electoral College win for the presidency.  AZ, GA, MI, MN, PA, and WI are all needed at a minimum.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

DeSantis “going Rouge”?

Is that to compete with Trump going Orange?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of the same thing but let's see exactly how he plans to do this . If he goes Rouge he's going to face the shit Trump faced so what's so different about DeSantis ?

I don't see much difference

DeSantis “going Rouge”?

Is that to compete with Trump going Orange?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Exactly!  Trump's trend is to actually lose FL and OH next.  PA, GA and AZ aren't coming back for him.  Look what he did to those states in 2022.  He's a known quality and those states find him lacking.  Trump will never come close to a popular vote majority.  DeSantis can and that would ensure an Electoral College win for the presidency.  AZ, GA, MI, MN, PA, and WI are all needed at a minimum.
View Quote

Let's see him fill some venues first before we start predicting a popular vote victory let alone an electoral one.

He's going to be beaten over the head incessantly with that recent 6 week abortion ban and i bet the same people that said the SCOTUS abortion ruling fucked us in 2022 will be silent on the new Florida law and any impact it may have on the Desantis run...
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#29]
She does make some good points.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
More than 150 former Trump administration officials now backing DeSantis for president

Among several others, former DHS Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli has joined the coalition to support DeSantis for president.

More than 150 former Trump administration officials are now backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' endeavors of becoming the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee, Fox News Digital has learned.

Sources familiar with the coalition   officially known as "The Eight-Year Alliance"   confirmed the list is rapidly growing and that the initial number of more than 100 former Trump administration officials supporting DeSantis surged past 150 this week.

Additional members of the alliance, as confirmed Wednesday, include: former Department of Homeland Security Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli; Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the Office of Legal Counsel Henry Whitaker; former Chief of Staff to the Attorney General William Levi; former Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy & Interagency Coordination Carlos Diaz-Rosillo; George "Jed" Doty and Christopher Cooke from the White House Counsel's Office; former Chief of Staff for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs at the Department of Energy Nick Cattroppo; former Chief of Staff for the Director of National Intelligence Dustin Carmack; former Deputy General Counsel at the Department of Defense Ryan Newman; and Jason Weida, who served in the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Policy.

Other individuals who have joined the coalition include Juan Cruz, who served on the White House's National Security Counsel as the senior director for Western Hemisphere Affairs, and former U.S. Attorneys Nick Trutanich (Nevada), Jay Town (Northern District of Alabama), John Anderson (New Mexico), Trent Shores (Northern District of Oklahoma) and Mike Hurst (Southern District of Mississippi).

"Serving in the White House and across the federal government, we worked tirelessly to implement a meaningful policy agenda, to do battle with Deep State bureaucrats, and to make sure the public knew the truth   irrespective of constant media distortions," members of the alliance wrote on the website.

The primary motivation of the group, sources told Fox News Digital earlier this week, is to promote a candidate they feel would be a viable contender for two presidential terms, something they see in DeSantis. They also want to prevent former President Donald Trump "immediately becoming a lame-duck president" should he win back the White House, considering the polarizing affect his persona has had on American politics.

Earlier this week, it was confirmed that the coalition included former Acting Associate Attorney General Jesse Panuccio; former Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense Will Bushman; former Counselor to the Secretary and White House Liaison at the Department of Labor Pedro Allende; former Senior Counsel and Senior Adviser to the Secretary of Commerce James Uthmeier; and Principal Deputy General Counsel at the Department of Commerce David Dewhirst.

Fox has not yet been provided a full list of names of those that have signed on as part of the coalition.

Uthmeier, who currently serves as DeSantis' chief of staff in Tallahassee, and Dewhirst have also been deeply involved in the process of growing the coalition.

In a statement to Fox News Digital, Alex Pfeiffer, a spokesperson for the pro-Trump super PAC MAGA Inc., said: "This alleged list of former Trump officials has yet to be released to the media or the public. Of the names that have been released, several are currently on the payroll of the DeSantis administration or the DeSantis campaign. The losers and bureaucrats that worked to subvert and undermine the America First agenda will be at home on Team DeSantis given Ron DeSantis voted time and again against President Trump and his agenda."

The sources emphasized this week that they are not seeking to bash Trump, and that they were "proud" of their service to the Trump administration and its effort to "shake things up" in Washington, but that they were now "wholeheartedly" behind DeSantis.

8 Year Alliance

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/Screenshot_20230525_233506_Chrome_jpg-2829078.JPG

1. Governor DeSantis can give us 8 years in the White House. The republic faces grave threats, and it will require two terms of energetic, conservative executive leadership to begin righting the ship. On virtually every front, there is much to do. But to end the "policy pendulum" mode of governing and ensure lasting change, we must elect a President who can serve for eight consecutive years. The work simply can't be done by a President who becomes a lame duck on his first day in office. Troublingly, in modern history, only once has the party of a one-term President retained the White House after his departure.

2. Governor DeSantis knows how to win. The Governor's record is nothing short of remarkable. On every front, Florida has registered trailblazing conservative wins. Politically, he's transformed Florida from a purple battleground to a ruby red conservative stronghold. His leadership proves that bold, aggressive conservatism can win. When it comes to both policy and politics, Governor DeSantis picks the right fights, but he also knows how to win them.

3. Governor DeSantis knows what winning means. The Left continues to mount an unrelenting assault on our traditions, values, beliefs, and common sense. But in Florida, the Left is retreating. Governor DeSantis just championed the most significant conservative legislative reform package in history. And that follows on the heels of an already historic governorship. In a culture that disagrees on the fundamentals, we want someone who knows what is right and is willing to fight for it.

4. Governor DeSantis is the candidate the other side fears most. Every major power center of the Left wants Donald Trump to be the Republican nominee. The reason is obvious: they believe they can beat him. Recent head-to-head polling against Biden combined with the Governor's 20-point win in November suggest that they are correct. But Governor DeSantis poses a much more menacing threat to the Left's plans. His discipline, clarity of purpose, and success terrify the other side   and President Trump too, for that matter.

If you're one of the many conservative, hardworking appointees that served in the last Republican Administration, and if you believe like we do that Governor Ron DeSantis is the future, then we encourage you to join us!
View Quote

"King of .40cal with the receipts Jerry.."
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Maybe vote for the snake without bone spurs would be a better way to put it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote for the snake you can trust.

Maybe vote for the snake without bone spurs would be a better way to put it?

If you like, yet bone spurs are quite fashionable though?

The humorless people here called themselves out in response to a joke about politicians.

Snakes and Ladders?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Coming to this forum and being involved in this "discussion" of DeSantis versus Trump really was a bad idea. The level of conversation here is, like, near bedrock.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

8 Year Alliance

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/kramlead.jpg?attachment_cache_bust=3947692&quality=85&strip=info&w=640

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AiWyA1N3A9Q/maxresdefault.jpg

"King of .40cal with the receipts Jerry.."
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#37]
As a former state employee, that's absolute bullshit since it was claimed Rick Scott did the same for his Senate campaign and it was proven false. It is illegal for that to happen.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh, Trump still has all that stop the steal money he can launder into campaign donations…
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Elon Musk was left furious after Ron DeSantis' Twitter Spaces campaign launch saw his own app crash repeatedly

After a Twitter Spaces campaign launch spoiled by delays and technical glitches, Ron DeSantis' team bragged that it "broke the internet" due to his popularity.

But behind the scenes, Elon Musk was left furious over the problems his platform faced on Wednesday, Platformer first reported.

According to the tech newsletter, even Musk's own app — he uses an employee-only version called Earlybird — crashed repeatedly during the event.

An Insider source corroborated Platformer's report and said that Musk was clearly upset and annoyed by the issues with the event.

Several users said their Twitter apps crashed during DeSantis' announcement, which was more than 20 minutes late to start due to technical glitches.

Three Twitter employees told The New York Times that staff had been worrying whether the platform could handle all the traffic, and there was no plan for any reliability issues.

"Spaces was largely a prototype, not a finished product," one ex-Twitter staffer told CNN. "It's a beta test that never ended."

David Sacks, a venture capitalist and former PayPal executive who cohosted the event, claimed the event was "by far the biggest room ever held on social media."

But even its peak 600,000 listeners was well behind the 30 million who attended Travis Scott's virtual Fortnite concert, and the 2.5 million who watched the PlayStation showcase on the same day as the Twitter Space.

Sacks told The New York Times his claim was based on data given to him by a Twitter engineer. "I've asked for more detailed analytics, but they're a little busy right now," he added.

Publicly, Musk also claimed it was "the top story on Earth," but a look at the world's newspapers and Google search data showed people were far more interested in the death of Tina Turner.

Link
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pleading with governors to open their states back up but the majority still wouldn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEksyo8aMM
View All Quotes

He publicly criticized Kemp in April 2020 for opening too soon and your counter is he begged states to re-open in October 2020? By that point, most republican run states had been open for months.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Ben Shapiro interview with DeSantis. Apparently Trump said andrew cuomo did a better job then DeSantis on covid response... DeSantis taking some swings on Trump and landing body blows. I can't wait to see Trumps rambling all caps response to this one

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is that that pinhead Jeb?
View All Quotes
it's at his swearing in... You're shocked former Governors are there?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#46]
WATCH: Trump Gives Blunt Take On DeSantis Running For President While On The Golf Course
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Damn he looks old and like shit there... he's calling DeSantis disloyal and is scared to debate him... what a geriatric pussy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#49]
DeSantis did indeed set a record.  Trump raised 28 million but not in 24 hours.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Oof, would love to see Trump supporters explain this one away.

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top