Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2024 12:19:27 AM EDT
Link to article

Democrats are attempting to remove GOP election board officials from the board. Democrats are accusing the GOP of breaking the law. Claiming voter suppression.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, now we know what Trump's tiff with Kemp was about.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 2:07:49 AM EDT
[#2]
That's just how Democrats operate.
And how can they repeat the 2020 steal if there are GOP election officials?   Gotta get rid of them!
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 3:37:38 AM EDT
[#3]
These elections aren't going to steal themselves!

A plane load of Venezuelans could land on November 5th and democrats would demand they have a right to vote.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By K2QB3:
Well, now we know what Trump's tiff with Kemp was about.
View Quote

That tiff started back in 2019.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I have been assured repeatedly here that there is and was no election fraud, so I suppose we should not worry about this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:27:41 AM EDT
[#6]
just proves what rfkj and tulsi and trump have been saying.  its getting out and people are starting to clearly see it now.  its not just trumps imagination anymore it's the dems sop.  the pile of shit that is the Democratic Party is being exposed and people, even the TDS clowns, can't look away anymore.  the dems are clearly the shit pile party and it's clear for everyone to see.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess having your daughter's boyfriend blown up can be a real motivator to get you to comply.  Kemp was never on Trump's side and never will be.

The administrative state has Kemp and Raffensberger by the balls, they are completely compromised.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
I have been assured repeatedly here that there is and was no election fraud, so I suppose we should not worry about this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:39:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Palm] [#9]
It is only a problem if you recognize it as a problem. Identifying the problem is the problem to the bent politicians.  The solution to the problem is to get rid of the people who identify the problem.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Is there an actual article somewhere or just your YouTube link?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
True true, top men have assured us.

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Haven’t read it yet, but let me take a guess:

Trying to prevent voter fraud = voter suppression?
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:16:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLASwamp] [#14]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Haven't read it yet, but let me take a guess:

Trying to prevent voter fraud = voter suppression?
View Quote
The democrat-communists want to win at any cost. They cannot win if they cannot cheat. Of course they plan to engage on rampant cheating. It worked in 2020.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I guess having your daughter's boyfriend blown up can be a real motivator to get you to comply.  Kemp was never on Trump's side and never will be.

The administrative state has Kemp and Raffensberger by the balls, they are completely compromised.

View Quote

I guess that’s why Kemps always endorsed Trump and the lefts Oprah endorsed golden girl Stacey Abrams got steamrolled by him.

Because that makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

I guess that’s why Kemps always endorsed Trump and the lefts Oprah endorsed golden girl Stacey Abrams got steamrolled by him.

View Quote

What someone says, and what someone does are two different things.  Trump openly attacked Kemp and forced Kemp's hand so Kemp publicly endorsed him, yet Kemp then turns around and tries to remove anyone who supports Trump from their office.  Kemp is an NWO snake; you should try and pay attention, there's more to this story, Kemp now has plausible deniability.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2024 7:46:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#17]

What someone says, and what someone does are two different things.  Trump openly attacked Kemp and forced Kemp's hand so Kemp publicly endorsed him, yet Kemp then turns around and tries to remove anyone who supports Trump from their office.  Kemp is an NWO snake; you should try and pay attention, there's more to this story, Kemp now has plausible deniability.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

The Trump voters in GA love Kemp.

You’ll have to convince them, not yourself….and those trying to do that have flopped.

Most every Trump voter voted for Kemp.

Trump tried to push the lame duck ex-Senator Purdue in the primary and Kemp steamrolled him….while Marjorie Taylor Greene and Herschel walker easily won their primary. People voted for all three on the same ticket.

Think about that.

Kemp doesn’t need Trump to win GA as he’s super popular.

GA is going to be voting for Trump again if Trump can keep his mouth shut, smile, and wave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top