Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2021 4:33:21 PM EDT
How does one go about getting rich of those accounts (without having boobies)?
Can my amazing personality be used in lieu of boobies?
I ask, because, I want to be rich. Seriously.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Engagement
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Engagement and not being anti-communist
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
get THOTs to appear on your social media.

profit.

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure how many pay you directly.  You tube does but you have to have 10k followers IIRC.   Might be a lot more.    Instagram doesn't and most instagram influencers are paid either in free merchandise or by manufacturers to feature products.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not sure how many pay you directly.  You tube does but you have to have 10k followers IIRC.   Might be a lot more.    Instagram doesn't and most instagram influencers are paid either in free merchandise or by manufacturers to feature products.
View Quote

I think you use other social media outlets (instagram, twitter, whatever) to direct people to your youtube channel
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Get HRT. Get good at doing makeup. Do 87 million makeup videos, shill random makeup. Do all this and you'll not only become wealthy, but you'll have great tits.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I worked with a guy that devoted a lot of time and energy into trying to build a YouTube channel about off road sand rail racing. For about 3 years he was traveling every weekend and filming and bought a lot of camera and video editing equipment. He said you have to produce a constant stream of new quality content and hope the algorithms favor you. Also fan engagement guy and his wife were always on their phone responding to comments. It’s a full time job you don’t get paid for. Like winning the lottery if you go to the top 1st page of search results. His conclusion was the time to into it was back when YouTube started. The richest YouTuber is Ryan’s World, a kid that plays with toys. He was there around 2012. Think. Right place, right time.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#8]
You should ask Matt over at Demolition ranch OP.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#9]
From what I can tell on YouTube, you need to get views, which includes knowing what to title your videos to make them favorable to the algorithm. Usually that's something like "Ten way such and such is different from such and such". You also need to know what words YouTube currently doesn't like, because using the wrong words or combination of words can result in anything from you being algorithmically demoted, to shadow banned, to having your video demonitized or taken down, to having your entire channel demotized or deleted. Ive even seen this on channels that do stupid brainless shit like people trying different foods from around the world.

You also can't talk about certain things, like the 2020 election rigging, that'll get your channel deleted. A lot more people are seeing the effects of the censorship, and you're seeing more cases of paid promotions in long-form videos, as well as people using Patreon. Honestly it sounds like a huge pain in the ass these days, unless you're a hot girl.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]
YouTube can be a pain.  I have a small motorcycle channel.  I don't make any $ but it allows my wife and I to pass those expenses through our business because it "owns" the channel.  Motorcycle payments, gas, lunches, vacations, maintenance, insurance, you name it.  I've had a video flagged age restricted for "dangerous activities" because I was doing so canyon carving in Utah.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Lots of engagement. Like button, shares, subscriptions, and even having your audience watch through the ads. I only watch the ads on channels I like.

You're going to have to make worthwhile content on a weekly basis. It can be a full time job for some.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Engagement
View Quote

That can not be understated
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I feel like that ship sailed a long time ago for most things.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Youtube requires 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours to monetize your content.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I have about 4k subs.

Just enough to get a 1099 every year.

The great thing about it is residual income.

You get what you put into it.   For me it's about volume and what videos I want to make.   Making a couple bucks is just icing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#16]
There are a bunch of south Florida people making a living on YouTube. Yeah some of them are making mid six figures, but the idea of having your sole source of income coming from a company that HATES you would have to be nerve wracking.

The people setting policy for YouTube doesn't like guns, hunting, fishing, violence, republicans, global warming deniers..... The list is long and seems to be growing by the day.

So if you were a fishing guide with a YouTube channel, any day you could be de-monetized for a throwaway political comment, or because some purple haired Californian YouTube employee decided catching fish and cooking them on video is cruelty to animals.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There are a bunch of south Florida people making a living on YouTube. Yeah some of them are making mid six figures, but the idea of having your sole source of income coming from a company that HATES you would have to be nerve wracking.

The people setting policy for YouTube doesn't like guns, hunting, fishing, violence, republicans, global warming deniers..... The list is long and seems to be growing by the day.

So if you were a fishing guide with a YouTube channel, any day you could be de-monetized for a throwaway political comment, or because some purple haired Californian YouTube employee decided catching fish and cooking them on video is cruelty to animals.  
View Quote

There is iron in your words...
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Thirst trap

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
YouTube can be a pain.  I have a small motorcycle channel.  I don't make any $ but it allows my wife and I to pass those expenses through our business because it "owns" the channel.  Motorcycle payments, gas, lunches, vacations, maintenance, insurance, you name it.  I've had a video flagged age restricted for "dangerous activities" because I was doing so canyon carving in Utah.
View Quote

I've posted some of my racing videos. Maybe I should make a Youtube channel and a business. Then I can buy all the car parts I want!
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've posted some of my racing videos. Maybe I should make a Youtube channel and a business. Then I can buy all the car parts I want!
View Quote

This guy gets it!  Buy all the things....
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Open a channel, act like a complete retard, argue with everyone, shill for whatever company gives you money.

Oh, and figure out how to get tits or ass on the preview pic for the channel. That seems to be working for many channels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Find boobies. Cut them in for 10%. Never let them see revenue.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just make sure to document everything and have a good cpa.  We're in the horse industry, so our business pays for our truck, trailer, horses, and vet fees.  Best way to reduce taxes on profits is to show as little profit as possible
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#24]
You need some serious subscribers before you meet the level for making money. You can literally "buy" subscribers to help you get there a little faster.

Like someone said, you could be deplatformed for any reason, so don't make this your sole source of income.

Probably best to scrub your internet history now in case you ever get big before someone digs and finds you used a slur or said a woman's place is on my cock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Engagement

Quality Audio

Quality video

Engagement
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Can my amazing personality be used in lieu of boobies?

View Quote

Play Dungeons and Dragons and get paid 10million dollars on twitch. No hot tubs or boobs needed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 2:05:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Play Dungeons and Dragons and get paid 10million dollars on twitch. No hot tubs or boobs needed.
View Quote

OK
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Even most of the boobie ones are not making minimum wage.  All the easy stuff is taken.  You needed to get in early like Wranglerstar etc.  then you can order any bullshit off amazon and wing a video and get a paycheck.  But there are a million people ahead of in this line at this point.  Lottery odds.  I recommend you instead look at bartending at a country club.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#29]
if you have to ask a forum, then you're not cut out to make money on these platforms
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
if you have to ask a forum, then you're not cut out to make money on these platforms
View Quote

Maybe.  Maybe not.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Make good content and grow a following.

You're quite a bit behind the curve but everyone starts somewhere.

Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Step one:

Be a hot 20-something chick

Step two:

Profit.

Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#33]
There is a lack of content from 50+ year old boomers.  I can fill this void.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

OK
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

I would play
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Engagement
View Quote

And longer videos

If I made longer videos Id be making monies

But nope @ 1 min long I dont have enough viewing time even with 6.3k subs
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There is a lack of content from 50+ year old boomers.  I can fill this void.
View Quote

Do you have like 10 grand in cameras and audio shit laying around?

Bare minimum is probably like a grand for a gopro with a gimbal and better audio setup.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And longer videos

If I made longer videos Id be making monies

But nope @ 1 min long I dont have enough viewing time even with 6.3k subs
View Quote

The algorithm really favors something like 10 minutes once a week.

On top of that kind of schedule nearly everything has been done. So if you want to grow a following you really want to try and be a guest on someone elses show or something and to do that you need to make some content that stands out to them...
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#38]
My son has a fairly popular Twitter account.  He's busy with college at the moment but eventually plans to monetize it. He says the real money will come from merchandising (cue Mel Brooks) so he eventually plans to offer items with the name on them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I saw "Bald and bankrupt" was releasing new videos. He met some kids in Russia in his latest video and they asked him how many subscribers he had....3 million! I had to go and look...sure enough, 3 million.

Good for him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 12:10:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Buy some diggers and, get a dog to ride with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top