Link Posted: 9/23/2023 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Great thread!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 6:42:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
It is Bleeding.  If it bleeds we can kill it.

When I told a Disney Manager I was disappointed with the direction of the company and not returning to the parks, etc after going many years.  They said with record attendance who cares if I didn't come back.  I guess I wasn't the only one.

When you turn your customers into enemies - you might kill your business.  you can't live on woke alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM
View Quote

What you've posted reminds me of other videos that discussed how disney has not been increasing capacity at the parks ... they have instead been making it more expensive, trying to squeeze every cent from those who do go.

ETA: Hilarious video.

I will never be able to see that phrase without hearing it as a musical.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember the Lemmings game? Where you could send them all off a cliff?

That’s Disney but with safety nets that keep breaking under the amounts of lemmings.

Fuck ‘em’.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

What you've posted reminds me of other videos that discussed how disney has not been increasing capacity at the parks ... they have instead been making it more expensive, trying to squeeze every cent from those who do go.

ETA: Hilarious video.

I will never be able to see that phrase without hearing it as a musical.
View Quote

When I took my kids it was really cute and sweet.  Now its a big bar scene more than a park.  The place is not as well kept and the people that work there look like neck-beards.  What did it for my wife taking our grandson was the "guest services" "person" in EPCOT was some biological male  dressed as a woman, wearing green nail polish with 3" nails (like some sort of claws) green hair and a mustache and very yellow teeth.   She told me it was like some sort of creature more than a person of any sex .  I am curious WHY if you were male and you wanted to be a woman and you were biologically a male - why grow a masculine mustache?  Wouldn't you try to be feminine? (non-mustache)?    

Ultimately they lost their edge offering "magical" experience anyone would pay extra for - now they are a freak show theme park and bar with average people.  Then they will have to lower their prices until the price point matches the crappy experience.  Its dead - Stick a fork in it, its not comming back.  Like Kodak its another name brand going to die a well deserved death.
Link Posted: 9/23/2023 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:

When I took my kids it was really cute and sweet.  Now its a big bar scene more than a park.  The place is not as well kept and the people that work there look like neck-beards.  What did it for my wife taking our grandson was the "guest services" "person" in EPCOT was some biological male  dressed as a woman, wearing green nail polish with 3" nails (like some sort of claws) green hair and a mustache and very yellow teeth.   She told me it was like some sort of creature more than a person of any sex .  I am curious WHY if you were male and you wanted to be a woman and you were biologically a male - why grow a masculine mustache?  Wouldn't you try to be feminine? (non-mustache)?    

Ultimately they lost their edge offering "magical" experience anyone would pay extra for - now they are a freak show theme park and bar with average people.  Then they will have to lower their prices until the price point matches the crappy experience.  Its dead - Stick a fork in it, its not comming back.  Like Kodak its another name brand going to die a well deserved death.
View Quote

Yup.   They killed the brand, labeled it with an R rating and raised the prices for shit that normal people with children and disposable income don't want.

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#7]

If they did that - took an old article, updated it, and put on a new title ... it was dumb on their part because it's new news.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/20/bob-iger-says-disney-will-quiet-the-noise-in-culture-wars-analyst/

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/disney-ceo-says-company-will-quiet-noise-culture-wars-analyst-2023-09-20/

https://wdwnt.com/2023/09/disney-ceo-bob-iger-wants-to-quiet-the-noise-in-conservative-culture-war/

https://boundingintocomics.com/2023/09/21/report-the-walt-disney-company-ceo-bob-iger-wants-to-quiet-the-noise-regarding-culture-war-issues-because-they-are-not-healthy-for-disneys-business/

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/09/21/nolte-ceo-bob-iger-says-disney-will-quiet-the-noise-in-culture-wars/

I have seen visuals of the copies of the inverstors notes/report that are the source for this on some of the videos (If memory serves, on valliant renegade and/or wdw pro's channels).  I didn't find a link directly to the notes, if I had, I would have put them up.

Also that author is not the source of the news.

If  you just mean that iger has said this kinda stuff before ... um ... that'd be even worse for disney.

Not exactly sure what you were trying to get at because you didn't say.

Also I checked the wayback machine on the article and it didn't show that older one you've got screencapped, so I also don't know where you found it ... ?

ETA: Nm. I'm slow.

Wouldn't be surprised at him being two faced again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:00:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#8]
OUCH.

Wait times in walt disney world.
https://www.thrill-data.com/waits/chain/wdw/

That's gonna leave a mark.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:27:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hicap] [#9]
he knows all the woke shit is not helping their numbers but doesn't want to come right out and say it,

he's dealing with hundreds of LGBTQXIA trans leftists that work there, their movies suck and normal people are now turned off so that has to have Igers attention,

the parks are never going to drive Disney growth , so they have to fix the rest of it somehow
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#10]
So they are going to quiet the noise by insisting they are not making any noise.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 7:47:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#11]
Those wait times arent bad. In line with other parks. Could be worse.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Those wait times arent bad. In line with other parks. Could be worse.
View Quote

That’s the point. They’re just in line with other parks instead of much longer wait times like it used to be. That means not as many people are visiting the park. Business is down enough that wait times are 10-30 minutes less than they used to be.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

That’s the point. They’re just in line with other parks instead of much longer wait times like it used to be. That means not as many people are visiting the park. Business is down enough that wait times are 10-30 minutes less than they used to be.
View Quote

Ahh. I was looking at it as if they streamlined their system.

Nothing in that park worth waiting 19 minutes for anyway.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Year over year for the same timeframe the waits are down and the trend in year seems down too.

Also, the pattern looks "off."

Lower wait times = less people in the park.

Now they need to get punched in the gut on cruise lines, one of their few bright spots.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#15]
https://pjmedia.com/culture/matt-margolis/2023/10/03/you-wont-believe-how-much-lgbtq-content-disney-produced-last-year-n1731942
You Won’t Believe How Much LGBTQ Content Disney Produced Last Year
By Matt Margolis 4:34 PM on October 03, 2023

On Tuesday, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) released its annual “Studio Responsibility Index” which tracks how much LGBTQ content various movie studios are pumping out each year. Of all the studios, in 2022, Disney topped them all.

By GLAAD’s count, Disney released 59 films last year, 24 of which they designated as “LGBTQ inclusive.”

What exactly makes a film “LGBTQ inclusive?” Here are the criteria that GLAAD uses:

The film contains a character that is identifiably lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer.
       That character must not be solely or predominantly defined by their sexual orientation or gender identity (i.e. they are comprised of the same sort of unique character traits commonly used to differentiate straight/cisgender characters from one another).
       The LGBTQ character must be tied to the plot in such a way that the character’s removal would have a significant effect, meaning the character is not there to simply provide colorful commentary, paint urban authenticity, or set up a punchline. The character must matter.
       The LGBTQ character’s story must not be outwardly offensive (avoids defaulting to well-known tropes or stereotypes with no further development). In films with multiple LGBTQ characters, at least one character must pass this point for the film to pass the test.

-----------------------------------

The Little Mermaid 2023 - How Much Disney REALLY SPENT & LOST

The "remake" of the little mermaid...
Spent 300m + 100-125m for promotion/adverts (around 475-500m cost).
Made about 280m at box office, and got ~57-70m out of UK taxpayer's pockets.
Therefore it lost an estimated 120-150m dollars.

Still don't have the final cost numbers for *real* production costs. I can't see it getting better.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Time to squeeze the throat some more.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#17]
$79.55 was the mouses close today.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 1:20:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#18]
Daredevil: Born Again continuation series sucked so bad Disney fired everyone and scrapped the half a season they had shot, new writers and directors will start over from scratch: https://deadline.com/2023/10/daredevil-born-again-overhaul-writers-1235569845/

The (finished) Echo series is said to be so bad Disney desperately wanted to scrap it, but couldn't because it lead directly into Daredevil.  If Daredevil is rewritten to sever the connection then Echo may get deleted.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 11:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#19]
ETA: Peltz fights boards for control to try and do what he and his group think will bring them back to being profitable. He also once donated to trump, so he's the devil incarnate to the disney board.

Nelson peltz is back to fight the disney board again. Last time around he almost got a seat on the board.

Apparently he has 2-3x the amount of shares he had the last time and is somewhere around the ~6th(iirc) largest shareholder.

If the board does not cooperate with  him and give him what he wants they could release the whitepaper of reccomendations of what's broken with disney and what needs fixing, which could tank the stocks even harder than they already are.

Nelson Peltz STRIKES Disney in NEW Proxy FIGHT | Bob Iger & Disney Board SCRAMBLE

--------
If you want to dig in deeper on the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPAnGUBV_Tk
--------

One of the things that apparently peltz and crew pointed out that's wrong with disney: they are overpricing the parks.

So of course...

Disney Bleeds Its Theme Park Customers Again...

Disney hikes the rates in the parks. Again.

The next earnings call is on 11/8/2023.

Disney and comcast are in arbitration rn over the price of hulu.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 11:54:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#20]
Oh man, this is hilarious.  Look how badly disney has fallen apart!

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/tianas-bayou-adventure/news/12oct2023-disney-shares-more-details-on-the-new-malaika-favorite-artwork-coming-to-tianas-bayou-adventure.htm

Look at the ... "quality" of the artwork they are putting up on the replacement for splash mountain!

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 11:59:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Just got back from a week at Disney.

Plenty of people....a shit ton of UK folks...I think flights were cheap AF that week

Also...not many smelly people...wihch was nice for a change.

Only saw two gay men making out the whole time.

Saw a bunch of trans ladies....none tried to take advantage of me.

Also...got damn women just love showing off their MONS and Labias through their yoga pants these days.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By midcap:

View Quote

Parking / park and food prices?

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

stayed at the Carribean, just for room board and park tickets with the halloween party and park hopper, was $6000

Food and random other shit was another $2000.

I also recommend just taking an Uber to and from MCO. The mears bus sucks
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:21:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#24]

stayed at the Carribean, just for room board and park tickets with the halloween party and park hopper, was $6000

View All Quotes

Headcount?
eta:
(just trying to get a handle on the actual prices)
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:22:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Headcount?
View All Quotes

Headcount?

2 adults 2 children
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#27]

2 adults 2 children
View All Quotes

Headcount?

2 adults 2 children

2 grand a head.

Probably more if all 4 are adult.

Wild.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 2:31:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Plenty of people....a shit ton of UK folks...I think flights were cheap AF that week

Also...got damn women just love showing off their MONS and Labias through their yoga pants these days.
View Quote
LOL.
No you didn't.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 2:35:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Looks like the same kind of art you see plastered on walls downtown in Democratic-run shitholes.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 3:44:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Snip
View Quote

"Her"
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By GI-45:

Looks like the same kind of art you see plastered on walls downtown in Democratic-run shitholes.

View Quote

Artist must be a diversity hire, not hired for actual skill.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#32]

2 grand a head.

Wild.
View All Quotes

Headcount?

2 adults 2 children

2 grand a head.

Wild.

yep for what you get it's not worth doing every year.

I much rather go to Turks for much less.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By feudist:
LOL.
No you didn't.
View All Quotes

LOL.
No you didn't.

Well that's what they ask to be called.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Looks like the same kind of art you see plastered on walls downtown in Democratic-run          .
View All Quotes

Looks like the same kind of art you see plastered on walls downtown in Democratic-run          .

Well ... disney corp is an almost 100% completely captured corp... not merely by the right-ward part of the democrat party but by the worst of the DEI / queer theory / anarchist trolls so ...

I can't see how I could disagree with what you're saying.

... and it's not even the mural art from those places that's good. So I guess they aren't even hiring the most competent ones.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#35]

https://www.bendpak.com/media/wysiwyg/Sarah-n-Tuned-On-YouTube.jpg
View Quote

She's hot. I'm going to start a thread about her.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:21:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#36]

View All Quotes

LOL.
No you didn't.

They're delusional. You aren't helping them by playing along with their delusion; it's destructive to them to tell them they can be what they can't be, and to others, who are what they (delusionally) say they want to be.

Some things you cannot play along with.

The Area ocho blog posted an older hospital/nurse's manual on how you handle people who are delusional like that. You don't have to and shouldn't be mean to them about it, but you don't play along with them.

https://areaocho.com/delusions/
Treatment:

Don’t play into the delusions, but don’t argue with the patient.
   Instead, be firm: “You know that isn’t true. Let’s stay focused on what is real.”
   Be calm, patient, acceptance, active listening. Don’t condemn the patient, but help them to come to the realization that what they are experiencing isn’t reality.
   Place delusion in a time frame and identify triggers.
   Identify all the components , triggers related to stress or anxiety.
   If related with anxiety, teach anxiety management skills.
   Develop symptom management program.
   Assess intensity frequency and duration
   Fleeting delusions can be worked out in a short time frame.
   Listen quietly until need to discuss.
   Identify emotional components.
   Observe for evidence of concrete thinking. Is patient and nurse using language in the same way?
   Observe speech for symptoms of a thought disorder.
   Maintain consistency.

IIRC "concrete thinking" here means something like "when you say that person is the door into that job, that means that person is a flat plane made of wood that hangs on hinges and has a handle."

ETA: If you stop and think about, this puts disney corp on the hook for encouraging people to be self and societally destructive - this stuff is destructive of the family as well, which (was) disney's core customer group. It's true bizarro world stuff.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL.
No you didn't.
View Quote

I'm not doubting him.  I went with the family to the Halloween Party last month.  There were at least three handing out candy that I encountered.  Kinda look like girls in the low light and a glance, but as soon as they spoke, they had deeper voices than me.  Long hair, makeup, dresses.  The ones in bright lighting were easily identifiable as fake female.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:25:16 AM EDT
[#38]

They're delusional. You aren't helping them by playing along with their delusion; it's destructive to them to tell them they can be what they can't be, and to others, who are what they (delusionally) say they want to be.

The Area ocho blog posted an older hospital/nurse's manual on how you handle people who are delusional like that. You don't have to and shouldn't be mean to them about it, but you don't play along with them.

Treatment:

Instead, be firm: “You know that isn’t true. Let’s stay focused on what is real.”
   Be calm, patient, acceptance, active listening. Don’t condemn the patient, but help them to come to the realization that what they are experiencing isn’t reality.
   Observe for evidence of concrete thinking. Is patient and nurse using language in the same way?
   Maintain consistency.

IIRC "concrete thinking" here means something like "when you say that person is the door into that job, that means that person is a flat plane made of wood that hangs on hinges and has a handle."

ETA: If you stop and think about, this puts disney corp on the hook for encouraging people to be self and societally destructive - this stuff is destructive of the family as well, which (was) disney's core customer group. It's true bizarro world stuff.
View All Quotes

LOL.
No you didn't.

Treatment:

Maintain consistency.

they have tiddies like a woman tho
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By kbailey3:

I'm not doubting him.  I went with the family to the Halloween Party last month.  There were at least three handing out candy that I encountered.  Kinda look like girls in the low light and a glance, but as soon as they spoke, they had deeper voices than me.  Long hair, makeup, dresses.  The ones in bright lighting were easily identifiable as fake female.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kbailey3:
LOL.
No you didn't.

One works at teh tower of terror....
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Bunnysriflestock:
Sooner or later I think there will be a share holder lawsuit with them.
View Quote

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:57:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:
Originally Posted By Bunnysriflestock:
Sooner or later I think there will be a share holder lawsuit with them.

There have already been multiple shareholder lawsuits against them since all this stupidity and such festered up and kicked off.

IIRC one or two mentioned in the thread.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:58:00 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

LOL.
No you didn't.

Treatment:

Maintain consistency.

Female hormones will do that to a dude.
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Disney Snow White Reboot Catastrophe: South Park and Daily Wire Combine to Force Failure on Disney!
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 7:23:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#44]
https://www.axios.com/pro/media-deals/2023/10/30/nelson-peltz-disney-issac-perlmutter
Former Marvel chairman Isaac Perlmutter has given Trian Partners full voting power over his outsized Disney shares as the latter's co-founder Nelson Peltz pushes for board seats, Axios has confirmed.
Why it matters: Trian now has four times the number of shares to vote compared to its most recent Disney proxy battle.

Details: Perlmutter, who was laid off earlier this year amid Disney cost-cutting, told the Wall Street Journal last night that he had entrusted his stake to Trian.

•   With Perlmutter's shares, Trian increased its stake in Disney to 33 million shares, worth roughly $2.5 billion. Most of that stake is Perlmutter's shares.

•   Perlmutter, who sold Marvel to Disney in 2009 for $4 billion, is one of Disney's largest independent shareholders.

•   Perlmutter helped Trian's previous proxy campaign by calling directors and helping to set up meetings between Peltz and former Disney CEO Bob Chapek.

The big picture: Trian's forthcoming proxy battle   the nominating window for directors opens in December will have more teeth this time around.

•    The firm will seek board seats for Peltz and at least one more representative, sources familiar with the plan say.

Context: The last time it engaged in a proxy battle, Trian said Disney's streaming strategy lacked cost discipline, and it criticized the firm for over-relying on profits from its parks division to subsidize its streaming costs.

•   It also blamed Disney's board and leadership for consistently failing on succession planning.

•   Since then, Disney CEO Bob Iger's contract was renewed through 2026 with no successor identified.

•   At the same time, Disney is trying to find a strategic partner for ESPN while considering selling some of its assets, including broadcast network ABC.

Catch up quick: There is no love lost between Perlmutter and Iger. When Perlmutter was let go in March, he claimed he was fired.

•    "I have no doubt that my termination was based on fundamental differences in business between my thinking and Disney leadership, because I care about return on investment," he told the WSJ then.

•    Disney said the move was because Perlmutter's department, in which he ran Marvel's publishing and licensing businesses, had become redundant.

So apparently Perlmutter was going to fire feigie for the marvel movie series falling apart and got fired at least in part for being friendly with a certain evil orangeman.

Oh man, the upcoming earnings call has the potential to have some serious fireworks.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#45]

SEC Filing: Disney Made Almost NOTHING on last year's film slate | Financial News | Disney Stock

No wonder they are having things like the jungle cruise ride (literally) falling apart just a year or two after it was redone (for 'sensitivity') ...

No TLDR. The losses and dinky profits are just ... sad.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Earnings Call today at ~4pm USA est.

Pre-earnings call discussion of what to expect and what to look for.

Disney Earnings Call Q4 2023 PREVIEW l Legal, Financial, Industry Expert Panel Weigh In

Disney and Comcast are still arbitrating (afaik) over the price for hulu. Disney will have to pay roughly 1/3 of the total estimated value for hulu that comes out of the arbitration. The minimum is effectively 9 billion, on the last earnings call disney said they had roughly ~10 bn on hand and more credit available.  They are doing poorly in almost all sectors with (as far as I know from what I have read) the sole exception of maybe their cruise line. They have been shown to have either broken even or lost money on the starwars movies; they have effectively *lost money* on ALL their movies this cycle. They are continuing to lose money on disney +.

They have been breaking out various numbers on the spreadsheets and moving them around and their rehotoric seems to be changing based on moving those things around.  They have several lawsuits against them right now in process, for misuse/appropriation of public funds with their special district, suits against them for not paying out as they should to funders who funded movies under their umbrella, etc. They got punched in the teeth by southpark.

WDW is starting to have rides and structure problems (netting on jungle creek tunnel to keep parts of it from falling on riders, boat swamped to borderline sank earlier this year, cobbles popping up near the haunted mansion, and rise of the resistance has been in degraded "b" mode for a long time now - needing fixing and not getting it. And they are funnelling profits from WDW to the out of country parks / DW shanghai (even though any sane person can see as soon as the CCP jumps for taiwan, dis will lose the park).

They are also looking to have the worst performace for a MCU flick ever with the marvels in the very near future. They very recently jacked prices in the parks again and I have seen reports that people are taking huge losses to cut themselves out of the Disney Vacation Club timeshares.

It's very close to make or break time for them.

The previous disney earning calls have had some pretty spectacular fireworks. This one may have that going on.  As soon as the livestream for it goes up, I'll post in the OP.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Iger reportedly to go on CNBC 30m before the earnings call.

Thats in about 23 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Link for the earnings livestream that will have commentators on it who have been digging in on this stuff:

It will be live in about 50 minutes.

Walt DISNEY Company EARNINGS CALL Q4 2023 | LIVE Coverage & Reactions
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Excellent. Kathleen Kennedy will be made CEO and all of the remaining board members will be forcibly converted to gay black women.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top