Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Employees?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Olden women are dressing sexy AF these days...I see a ton of hot gilfs at the lowe's.

Employees?

There's one employee that is a total GILF who is Smoking freaking hot...but the rest are customers that go to the lowe's to get their stuff...plenty of GILFs in yoga pants or those sexy shorts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:  
I’ll wear army boots and green socks with my white cargo shorts next to a yellow Corvette
View Quote

That's exactly how I picture 75% of Arfcom.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought about this (again) the other day, when I remembered looking at my parent's HS yearbook photos. Most of the kids looked like they were in their late 20s, to me. Some could have passed for faculty in their 30s.

I think it's probably more to do with hair style and clothing, than anything else. A lot of people sort of settle into a "look" by the time they hit 18, and just sort of...keep it going indefinitely (with obvious exceptions for kids that went balls-deep into a trend at the time).

I thought about this many years ago, when I was hanging out with a next door neighbor of mine who was in his late 60s. His mannerisms, the way he dressed, the way he carried himself, the way he talked, the sorts of "old man" hobbies he had, etc, etc. It eventually struck me that I wasn't talking to an old man. I was talking to a 25 year old in 1964. He hadn't really changed all that much - everything else around him did, which made him seem "old".

It was definitely kind of a light-bulb moment for me, that changed the way I perceived people a lot older than me.
View Quote

makes sense...alot of people all wore the same styles.

These days...the kids are throwed off with their fashion...fr fr

Still not as bad as the way people were looking when I went to HS

fuckin emos...I wish my yard was EMO...so it would cut iself.

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Olden women are dressing sexy AF these days...I see a ton of hot gilfs at the lowe's.

View Quote

I think it's more a matter of one's criteria widening with age.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Even the forty year olds look 70 in the Ohio Valley.

Meth is everywhere and lots of takers.

I'm old and probably look my age, it's the mileage not the years.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I am sure has some to do with it, but then again I was dating a women damn near 40 when I was 18.

But...I remember being a kid and looking back at pics of my friends mother's from my youth...it looked like they just didn't care much how they looked TBH if they were married. Majority of my friends parents were married. Maybe 1 or 2 were single. I remember I did had a buddy who's mom was single...and she was HOT AF...prolly wore thongs back then too
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is true that if you stay out of the sun you won't look old.

But only because you will not live as long.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I few of my peers look like they are pushing 60 already, some of it is genetics, some of it is lifestyle.

Two things that age you rapidly are the sun and smoking....and people used to get a lot more of both.

I was looking at pictures from college the other day....we were just babies....and I didn't have a WTF wrinkle.

At the same time though, I ran into a girl I hadn't seen in almost 20 years last year and she freaked out. She ran up, hugged me, and said "OH MY GOD....you look exactly the same!"

So even though I know that's not true, the sunscreen might actually be helping a bit.
It is true that if you stay out of the sun you won't look old.

But only because you will not live as long.  

Got a source for that claim? Why on earth would staying out of the sun cause you not to live as long? Hats, sunscreen and vitamin D supplements are a thing.

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#9]
One thing I've noticed recently is that make up seems to be aging women's faces even faster than ever before. There must be something in the chemicals that wasn't there before, because even women in their late 20s look absolutely terrible.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One thing I've noticed recently is that make up seems to be aging women's faces even faster than ever before. There must be something in the chemicals that wasn't there before, because even women in their late 20s look absolutely terrible.
View Quote

Terrible how?

I would guess it's lack of sleep and nicotine addiction with younger kids....Gen Z loves to finger bang their phones all night long while sucking on a vape pen.

The ones I work with are always tired, but they have terrible sleep habits.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm gonna say 70 is the new 40. I'm 31, but my dad will be 69 this year and he doesnt look like he's almost 70. He's getting gray, but still has a youthful look about him.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Smoking really aged people a bunch.  50 year old smokers looked like they were 70.

As time goes on and the legacy of long term tobacco use fades, older people will age much better.  Middle aged folks already look "younger."
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm gonna say 70 is the new 40. I'm 31, but my dad will be 69 this year and he doesnt look like he's almost 70. He's getting gray, but still has a youthful look about him.
View Quote

my neighbor is about to turn 70 and she's doable...fantastic tiddies
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top