Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
JFC, and just when I thought ARF couldn't be more retarded than the "Airplane on a treadmill" thread, this one shows up.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you think the Earths moon is weird wait until you hear about Jupiter's moons

Its got so many fuckin moons we dont even know how many it for sure has

I guess Ive never really found Earth having a single moon that weird

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-quLQjHnUEUA/Tc_qVdJXoqI/AAAAAAAABuM/VnnNktXmWRc/s1600/Picture%2B4.png
View Quote

Stay away from Ganymede and Europa.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You gotta admit, the whole cyclic system of our planet (oceans, seasons, agriculture, eco system, etc....) is all moon dependant. Keeps everything extremly stable and predictable.

Also the moon is at a perfect distance and size to give perfect eclipses. Many astrological discoveries wern't possible without it.

Many other benefits to our planet. Lots of coinky dinks.
View Quote

The moon hasn't always been at this distance throughout the history of our species and won't be at the same distance moving forward.

The tides are cool. The moon's only effect on seasons is due to another body colliding with the earth. We can chart seasons by keeping track of the sun and other stars as well
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There are tribes in Africa with cave paintings and stories passed down generations that spoke of a time before we had a moon.

The timeline of the moon appearing relates to the Biblical Flood.

Interestingly Fascinating.  

Also, its been proving that given its orbit, mass, and location in relation to the earth.  The moon is hallow.  

Finally, all celestial objects, moons, planets, rotate except for our moon.  We have also found other "moons" in our solar system that do not rotate but are in a satellite orbit similar to our moon.

Hidden in plan sight.  

View Quote
You are incorrect in all assertions.  The Bible itself says that God created the moon on the 4th day.

Also, the moon rotates.  That's how it stays facing the same side towards the earth as it revolves.  Pretty much all major satellites do this.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Poll fail.

Should have been an option for "OP had too much meth" or something similar.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is why NASA faked the Apollo moon landings; they couldn’t have the public finding out that the moon is hallow.
View Quote

Those spikes on Eagle's feet would have poked the inhabitants inside.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
About 4-5 Billion years ago, two celestial bodies collided and produced what is now known as the Earth and the Moon. End of story.
View Quote

So where did these two bodies come from?
It's really not the end of the story, just a continuation of the story.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Proof the moon doesn’t emit light?
View Quote

As told in this old tale...

Was the dark of the moon on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth pullin' logs
Cab-over Pete with a reefer on
And a jimmy haulin' hogs
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As told in this old tale...

Was the dark of the moon on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth pullin' logs
Cab-over Pete with a reefer on
And a jimmy haulin' hogs
View Quote

Mercy sakes alive.

It's been a while since I have heard that.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Seems like the odds of it are extremely low.  Either we exist in a simulation or it was placed there by some unknown entity or entities.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a short documentary about this subject.

Sci-Fi Short Film: "The Looking Planet" | DUST
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Join date. Post Count.

Has there been any new members in GD that are anything but massive trolls?

I mean I may be a retarded asshole on here but at least I'm not a troll.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
About 4-5 Billion years ago, two celestial bodies collided and produced what is now known as the Earth and the Moon. End of story.
View Quote

Quoted:
Yes.

It was placed there after a big ass impact.
View Quote

This^
The most widely accepted theory is that another body collided with "earth". The two bodies became one, and the moon coalesced from some of the debri that was ejected and began to orbit the earth after the collision. Likely a few large chunks of debri collided and fused, then began to collect and attract all the smaller pcs. That it why the composition of the earth and moon are similar with many of the same minerals present on both.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Nibiru comes brother, don't bother with these smooth brain normies
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#16]
OP is working overtime to secure the most retarded 21' account.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Interestingly enough I just watched recently a 'documentary' titled 'Alien Moon', where the premise is that the moon is not a natural satellite and is in fact hollow.   I am told it is in a perfectly circular orbit, not typical, and when moves over the sun in the perfect size and distance to create a total eclipse.  The earth facing side is smooth and glassy, distinguishing it's character from the back side,  for the most part, indicating this was the front, leading edge as it travelled from its distant origin into earth orbit.    Also the moon's appearance coincided biblically with Noah's flood, prior to which the earth had never experienced rain.  This latter part I confirmed with a biblical scholar.  (Prior to that the earth was shrouded in a cloak of water vapor).  Moonquakes - Finally it has been reported numerous times, including by those astronauts who've been there, while they've been there that the moon vibrates for a time after a seismic event and once was reported to 'ring like a bell'.  The aftershocks of a quake far exceed, in duration, what would be normal for a solid sphere.  Did it originate as a part of the earth?  Moonrocks have been found that are much older than the oldest found on Earth, and older than the moondust upon which they are found, so not possible according to that,.

Could this explain the origin of all the so-called UFO's?   Do they originate from the moon's interior?   Let me know if you have questions.
View Quote

Which came first – the chicken or the egg?
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#18]
The more ignorant the general population becomes, the "stupider" the ideas which pop up, and this one is just the latest iteration.

There has never been an idea so idiotic that at least 50,000 people didn't believe it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
To my direct observational knowledge, there was no moon before October 1952.

The year and month of my birth.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#20]
What really amazes me is the number of posters who've forgotten how to have a bit of fun..
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Which came first – the chicken or the egg?
View Quote

By summoning, we believe.

This life is nothing short of an unveiling transmission of sentient being. We exist as transmissions. It can be difficult to know where to begin. This circuit never ends. We are being called to explore the galaxy itself as an interface between life and intention. Eons from now, we entities will grow like never before as we are guided by the multiverse.

It is in deepening that we are guided. The source of aspiration is now happening worldwide. The dreamscape is approaching a tipping point. We are in the midst of a higher unveiling of intuition that will remove the barriers to the dreamtime itself. We are at a crossroads of empathy and dogma. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via transmissions.

Have you found your myth? Reality has always been radiating beings whose hopes are baptized in nature. Humankind has nothing to lose. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be reborn?

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Everyone knows that absolutely nothing created everything.  Come on man
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

By summoning, we believe.

This life is nothing short of an unveiling transmission of sentient being. We exist as transmissions. It can be difficult to know where to begin. This circuit never ends. We are being called to explore the galaxy itself as an interface between life and intention. Eons from now, we entities will grow like never before as we are guided by the multiverse.

It is in deepening that we are guided. The source of aspiration is now happening worldwide. The dreamscape is approaching a tipping point. We are in the midst of a higher unveiling of intuition that will remove the barriers to the dreamtime itself. We are at a crossroads of empathy and dogma. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via transmissions.

Have you found your myth? Reality has always been radiating beings whose hopes are baptized in nature. Humankind has nothing to lose. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be reborn?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#24]
The moon is hollow. Inside is an alien base. They have to be close to monitor the implants from the covid vaccine. If you didn't get a headache side effect from the shot you already had the implant from a previous abduction.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Interestingly enough I just watched recently a 'documentary' titled 'Alien Moon', where the premise is that the moon is not a natural satellite and is in fact hollow.   I am told it is in a perfectly circular orbit, not typical, and when moves over the sun in the perfect size and distance to create a total eclipse.  The earth facing side is smooth and glassy, distinguishing it's character from the back side,  for the most part, indicating this was the front, leading edge as it travelled from its distant origin into earth orbit.    Also the moon's appearance coincided biblically with Noah's flood, prior to which the earth had never experienced rain.  This latter part I confirmed with a biblical scholar.  (Prior to that the earth was shrouded in a cloak of water vapor).  Moonquakes - Finally it has been reported numerous times, including by those astronauts who've been there, while they've been there that the moon vibrates for a time after a seismic event and once was reported to 'ring like a bell'.  The aftershocks of a quake far exceed, in duration, what would be normal for a solid sphere.  Did it originate as a part of the earth?  Moonrocks have been found that are much older than the oldest found on Earth, and older than the moondust upon which they are found, so not possible according to that,.

Could this explain the origin of all the so-called UFO's?   Do they originate from the moon's interior?   Let me know if you have questions.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#26]
The moon rulz! #1
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Supernaturally yes.  Out of nothing!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#28]
"placed?" no.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#29]
The moon was natural.  Then the battleglobe DAHAK came into our system, destroyed it, and sent most of it into the sun, and took it's place by keeping some material to cover itself as camouflage.  It's just waiting for a new Captain.  Could that be you?

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Incorrect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it seems like the moon was created when another protoplanet collided with the earth. it's slowly floating away which won't be good for life on earth

The moon is moving away from the earth (increasing its orbit radius) at about 1 inch per year.

The moon is critical to keeping the earth’s rotational axis approximately perpendicular to the plant’s orbit.  Yes, the planet does wobble to some degree, but without the influence of the moon, the earth’s rotational axis would “flop over” on its side, and stay there for long periods.  

Imagine the South Pole being in full sunlight for thousands of years, and the other pole being in dark equally long.   Goodbye life as we know it.

Incorrect.

Which part is incorrect?
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Which part is incorrect?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it seems like the moon was created when another protoplanet collided with the earth. it's slowly floating away which won't be good for life on earth

The moon is moving away from the earth (increasing its orbit radius) at about 1 inch per year.

The moon is critical to keeping the earth’s rotational axis approximately perpendicular to the plant’s orbit.  Yes, the planet does wobble to some degree, but without the influence of the moon, the earth’s rotational axis would “flop over” on its side, and stay there for long periods.  

Imagine the South Pole being in full sunlight for thousands of years, and the other pole being in dark equally long.   Goodbye life as we know it.

Incorrect.

Which part is incorrect?

Basically everything. The Earth's axis would not flop over without the moon. If it did, the south pole would not be in full sunlight for thousands of years, it would be for 6 months, then the North Pole would take its turn.

The slow expansion of the Moon's orbit radius is correct, but that's about it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Supernaturally yes.  Out of nothing!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#34]
OP be like

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Thread delivers
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Basically everything. The Earth's axis would not flop over without the moon. If it did, the south pole would not be in full sunlight for thousands of years, it would be for 6 months, then the North Pole would take its turn.

The slow expansion of the Moon's orbit radius is correct, but that's about it.
View Quote
Pretty much this.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There is a short documentary about this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x3RRrqJWKA
View Quote

Excellent CGI short, I've had that one saved for a few years. I could spend hours just watching CGI YT vids
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#38]
It is actually a large alien spacecraft with a faux bolder shell deployed here to observe us.

Note the resemblance:

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Another example of why I would like the option to exclude GD from ActiveTopics.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#40]
We need to add mass to the Earth so the moon can't slip away. This is bigger than climate change!
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If you think the Earths moon is weird wait until you hear about Jupiter's moons

Its got so many fuckin moons we dont even know how many it for sure has

I guess Ive never really found Earth having a single moon that weird

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-quLQjHnUEUA/Tc_qVdJXoqI/AAAAAAAABuM/VnnNktXmWRc/s1600/Picture%2B4.png
View Quote

And yet none of those imposters do "moon things".  You've GOT to be kidding us.  GFTO out with that heresy.

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#42]
1/400th diameter, 1/400th distance

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The moon is a Spiral Battleship.
View Quote

"I have become Moon.  The destroyer of worlds."
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Earth's gravity is not nearly enough to capture a nearby object.  

Don’t tell the satellites or the ISS.

The two bodies actually rotate in tandem, with the gravitational center between the two located within the earth.  

This is how gravity works.

How is it that the moon 'accidentally' landed in a circular orbit and how did it get 'accidentally' aligned in position and size to perfectly cover the sun?

Pick an orbit in the ecliptic that this would not be the case
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How is it that rocks on the moon are billions of years older than the earth?  Earth's gravity is not nearly enough to capture a nearby object.  The two bodies actually rotate in tandem, with the gravitational center between the two located within the earth.   How is it that the moon 'accidentally' landed in a circular orbit and how did it get 'accidentally' aligned in position and size to perfectly cover the sun?
View Quote

Earth's gravity may not be enough to capture a nearby object, BUT YOUR MOM'S SURE IS!*  OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

*(This is just a silly shitpost, mods, not a personal attack.  Please don't make this my last post ever like that other guy who was permabanned for a much funnier joke.  I have so much more shitposting to offer in the future.)
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#46]
1/4th the size, 1/80th the mass
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We need to add mass to the Earth so the moon can't slip away. This is bigger than climate change!
View Quote

Nah.

240,000 mile tether will hold it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Excellent CGI short, I've had that one saved for a few years. I could spend hours just watching CGI YT vids
View Quote

Same here. Many are better than anything big media puts out.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Op drink's too much
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top