BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is from NJ. Like many from there he has no idea about guns or the mindset of the rest of the country when it comes to guns.

When he pictures a gun owner in his mind he pictures a criminal.

He doesn't care what you or I think about his plans because he believes we're criminals already.
View Quote
No, he thinks of us as lower than criminals. At least most criminals vote DNC, we oppose their march to absolute power. And it is absolute power they lust for absolutely!
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
no.  he is depserate for any way to try and be relevant even if he loses it all he wants ti plant a flag and try to rally around it afterwards with books and deals etc.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Most of NJ by area is rural as shit, but guess what? Only the urban cess hives count politically. Why you think they seethe about the electoral college so much?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't lump all people from NJ in with that communist dick sucking faggot.
Most of NJ by area is rural as shit, but guess what? Only the urban cess hives count politically. Why you think they seethe about the electoral college so much?
Even in the rural areas, most people are accustomed to and accepting of having to ask the king’s permission to simply buy a firearm.

Even in the rural areas, most people do not believe that shall issue carry is reasonable.

They support the second amendment, but...

(Originally from there, in a rural area)
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know we don't believe in polls, but Fox showed a poll about a week ago showing something like 90% of those polled agree with an AWB.

ETA: maybe not 90% but it was a crazy high number, which shocked me.
View Quote
I dont believe that, after Sandy hook it was only 60%. It is usually less than that, around 50-50.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do single cell organisms really think?
View Quote
No, but like communism, the tiniest viruses have killed millions of humans.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
No. He’s playing to the base or at least the current perceived base of the Democratic Party and is desperately trying to generate traction. With this many candidates there’s going to be a whole lot of craziness floating around for the next few months.  Republicans do the same thing when the field is crowded.  Trying to break out from the crowd.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Primaries are about trying to to appeal to the base, so many of the policy proposals are mostly designed to out liberal their opponents and might not be that realistic.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No. He’s playing to the base or at least the current perceived base of the Democratic Party and is desperately trying to generate traction. With this many candidates there’s going to be a whole lot of craziness floating around for the next few months.  Republicans do the same thing when the field is crowded.  Trying to break out from the crowd.
View Quote
This is how I see it.  You have to stand out from the crowd somehow.  Everyone will try to outdo each other for the primary, then walk things back slightly for the general.  Politics.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#9]
He is just trying to get votes.  With so many people trying to win the dems nomination, they are all going to be throwing out all sorts of random shit in a desperate effort to get the support of the dem base to get nominated.

Every candidate does it to a certain extent.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I know we don't believe in polls, but Fox showed a poll about a week ago showing something like 90% of those polled agree with an AWB.

View Quote
You think about how those polls are taken and what kind of sample they draw from...................you can make a poll come up with any result you want it to show...............polls showed Hildabeest winning in a landslide as well, and we see how wrong those are
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Check out his "Next Step Act"
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll say the same thing when Trump is out of office next year.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 11:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
We already put up with worse. It will happen, eventually.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
90% wouldn't surprise me. A lot of gun owners think 10 round mags should be the limit.
"Why do you need more than 10" is all I ever hear.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He is from NJ. Like many from there he has no idea about guns or the mindset of the rest of the country when it comes to guns.

He doesn’t care what you or I think about his plans because he believes we’re criminals already.
View Quote
After enough time passes, we will be criminals.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:27:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did you really think an anti-American muslim with ties to actual terrorists would ever get elected to Congress?  Did you really think the concept of more than male and female sexes would actually exist and be lauded as the new norm?

A few more mass shootings by some fucktard before 2020, a lot more anti2A propaganda stories spewed up by the MSM for the pablum-sucking American sheeple and, yeah, I really think an outright semi auto ban will fly in the US.
View Quote
Bingo. We have a winner.
It will never stop.
Semis
Handguns
All rifles
Shotguns
Black powder
BB guns

Followed by a chip in your brain that zaps you anytime you even think of anything that resembles a firearm.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hope to God himself they follow this strategy. Put it out front and run with it.

If "We the People"(TM) formed a Constitutional convention and repealed the Amendment I would know in my heart that it was a mistake but at least the taking of my inalienable (look the word up if you don't know what it means) right would have been done the legal and correct way.

Read that Amendment, read the Constitution and tell me HOW IN THE LORD'S GOOD NAME THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO ESCAPE THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION.

"We the People" need to take charge of the federal and state governments and put them back on their leash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He and others running for POTUS sure think it is a winning strategy, one thing is for sure if the do somehow get elected running on this platform it become a mandate and a death knell to the 2nd.
I hope to God himself they follow this strategy. Put it out front and run with it.

If "We the People"(TM) formed a Constitutional convention and repealed the Amendment I would know in my heart that it was a mistake but at least the taking of my inalienable (look the word up if you don't know what it means) right would have been done the legal and correct way.

Read that Amendment, read the Constitution and tell me HOW IN THE LORD'S GOOD NAME THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO ESCAPE THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION.

"We the People" need to take charge of the federal and state governments and put them back on their leash.
Came in here to post "I fucking hope so"... Paul's post will do.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If they keep pushing it nonstop every year and make it a cornerstone of their platform, it morphs into "reasonable".
View Quote
Someone gets it.

They ask for EVERYTHING then take what the repubs give them. Dems never give up anything.
E V E R
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Eventually, hopefully later than sooner, Booker, and all of us, will get the chance to find out. It will come eventually. Or at least, the attempt.
View Quote
Rather have it happen while I'm young and able.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn’t care what you or I think about his plans because he believes we’re criminals already.
The fun begins when we act like criminals.

Imagine people successful in their careers, hard working and talented to make it in this world dedicate that energy to the criminal world?
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:40:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Imagine people successful in their careers, hard working and talented to make it in this world dedicate that energy to the criminal world?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Man has accelerated in every area, except crime"!
-Goldfinger 1964. (I think it was 64)
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#22]
I don’t trust polls, I don’t trust politicians, and I certainly don’t trust democrats.

At the end of the day, minorities will overwhelmingly want a ban, woman will want a ban as well.  About the only group that is against it is conservative males.  We will lose, it is only time and demographics.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Semi- Auto ban will only take the ability of the of the law abiding to have one.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 4:37:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well it might be understandable if GD wasn't an accurate cross-section of the people intead of a couple of hundred guys out of a few thousand in a gun forum.

Booker is probably a little closer to the way most people think than GD is.

Luckily the 2nd Amendment is already there.

I mean really, how many real people, not gun enthusiasts really think the average guy needs an AR?
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do any of the supreme elite politician overlords ever offer to be the one to do it?

They'll get it eventually, if not federal then state by state which is already in progress.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 5:18:54 AM EDT
[#26]
They will try every year until they get it.

I see towns do the same thing.   Shitty initiative shows up every year on the ballot until it gets passed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Common tactic, swing for the fence, when the other side doesn't want to cave, scream they aren't willing to meet you halfway.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:15:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The goal of the anti-gun left is to completely eliminate privately owned firearms.  Some are more bold than others in their proposals but they are all working towards the same end goal.
View Quote
Standard Dem position, KH, is outright threatening Congress.  Yes they believe it, yes they will push it when in office, and yes their target base wants to hear it and appeals to many independents.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#31]
This dipshit won't be a player in the dem primaries, but if you enjoy wasting your time arguing with leftists make sure you screenshot all the outrageous anti 2A comments the last democrats standing make, as these lying pieces of shit will try to walk all their crazy talk back during debates.
Hold them to every crazy thing they say.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#32]
The real question should be, “Does Corey Booker really think?”

But we all know the answer already.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 11:41:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The real question should be, “Does Corey Booker really think?”

But we all know the answer already.
View Quote
Yep, the lust for power is great in him, it's addiction is far greater than any opioid.

Edit; And just like opioids one will sell ones sole for more of their drug once addicted.
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 11:57:05 PM EDT
[#34]
That's exactly what Bill Clinton tried to do but he got stopped by Republicans.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 12:09:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
90% of people are knuckle dragging halfwits.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If he had any balls whatsoever he’d offer to be the one to come get them.
View Quote
If we had any balls at all, nobody would even propose this shit
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Try to be a Timmy

https://i.imgur.com/MJrtTrw.png
View Quote
This is the dumbest fucking shit ever.

If you're will to bury them you need to be willing to turn them in. You aren't willing to use the 2nd for it's intended purpose. I'm not criticizing you for the latter, but why have it anyways?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#38]
after 2020 election, get ready because a ban is going to happen and it will pass
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top