User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If guys want to pretend that they are chick's, I don't care. What I do care about is anyone telling me that I don't have the right to call it like I see it...and as I see it, it's a guy pretending to be a chick....it's fucking dress up.
View Quote

Getting society to go along with a massively significant and readily apparent lie IS going to affect you, as is being manifest by their side trying to get you to use their own terms.  The fact that more than a few on this board will say, "well I don't care," or "them being trannies is ok so long as....," is indicative how they have already succeeded in part of the propaganda, which is to make you think that this is just a normal thing, and just "live and let live."  

This is much like how mega corporations can work together to accomplish tyranny that the Federal Government can't, and people here will go, "derrr, their business, their rules."  That's the a little picture perspective.  The big picture, is they're willing to use our own sense of fairness in order to manipulate the world and get ore of what theyvwant. And once they have it, they don't give a shit about fairness.

The Enemy argues thus:
"My body my choice, uhh, unless it's Covid, then it's "your body, your company's choice."  
"My truth is that I'm this gender, also, your truth needs to conform to my truth."  
"Trump stole the election because Russia, we must remove him to uphold Democracy!" also, " you can't question election results because that's an assault on Democracy!"
"You need to disarm because it's the police's job to stop crime or not, also, lets get rid of the police, and release as many criminals as we can!"

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Getting society to go along with a massively significant and readily apparent lie IS going to affect you, as is being manifest by their side trying to get you to use their own terms.  The fact that more than a few on this board will say, "well I don't care," or "them being trannies is ok so long as....," is indicative how they have already succeeded in part of the propaganda, which is to make you think that this is just a normal thing, and just "live and let live."  

This is much like how mega corporations can work together to accomplish tyranny that the Federal Government can't, and people here will go, "derrr, their business, their rules."  That's the a little picture perspective.  The big picture, is they're willing to use our own sense of fairness in order to manipulate the world and get ore of what theyvwant. And once they have it, they don't give a shit about fairness.

The Enemy argues thus:
"My body my choice, uhh, unless it's Covid, then it's "your body, your company's choice."  
"My truth is that I'm this gender, also, your truth needs to conform to my truth."  
"Trump stole the election because Russia, we must remove him to uphold Democracy!" also, " you can't question election results because that's an assault on Democracy!"
"You need to disarm because it's the police's job to stop crime or not, also, lets get rid of the police, and release as many criminals as we can!"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If guys want to pretend that they are chick's, I don't care. What I do care about is anyone telling me that I don't have the right to call it like I see it...and as I see it, it's a guy pretending to be a chick....it's fucking dress up.

The Enemy argues thus:

There is a lot to unpack here, so I will focus on just two things....

As far as what people consider normal, the concept of "normal" is mathematically defined. All anyone needs to don't measure some metrics among a population and determine if any particular measurement is one or more standard deviations from the center of the distribution. If something is a statistical outlier, then it isn't normal. That might hurt people's feelings, but math doesn't change because of feelings.

As far as one owning their truth....if someone genuinely believes in what they are, I fail to see how my opinion changes anything for them. Their rubric for truth is not dependent on my viewpoint.  I don't anyone else to agree with me when I think that the sun will rise tomorrow. I believe it unconditionally. I'm not seeking validation.  Frankly, if something is comfortable with who they are and how they are living, why is my validation of them important? Seems like it makes me way more powerful than I even want to be. No one should ever worry about what I think. Ever.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It’s physiologically impossible to look at a man with a beard, makeup and lipstick and not be utterly repulsed and disgusted.
View Quote

Looked like the Artist Formally Known as Prince.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the one is in Dr. Pepper commercials.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I echo what many have already said.  If a dude wants to dress up and act like a woman that's his prerogative.  But, he is still a dude and should legally still be considered a dude.  He competes as a dude in sports, qualifies physically standards as a dude for military requirements etc.  

If he wants to take hormones, get his pecker cut off and have implants, tax dollars nor insurance companies should pay for it.  

But, I'm an OG and out of touch with the modern wokeness.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't watch.  Just want to drop a prediction he's ready to get out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"You want to appropriate womanhood and turn it into a costume that can be worn"
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Matt vs mental illness.

Matt won.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Matt Walsh bringing the painful truth and cataclysmic reality
View Quote

I just LOVE his sense of humor. His dry statements that you know are truth with so much passive-agressive angst and irony!

So awesome!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I copied this post from someone on ARF a year ago and saved it. Such savagery and truth encapsulated in a few, brief paragraphs.

One of my co-workers, a very liberal, east coast Jewish physician, Bernie-bro, everything, has three sons. A few years ago, one of them decided he was transgender. But also a lesbian so he still liked girls. He now goes by a girl's name and dresses and looks (sorta) like a girl. My unspoken thought at the time was, "So, you still like girls but just want to dress up and pretend to be a girl too? Uh, okay?"

I recall my co-worker intensely struggling with this. It was interesting and painful to watch. He said, "Part of my identity is that I'm a father of three boys. And now I'm being confronted with the idea that one of my children was mis-gendered at birth." (his phrasing.)

In his heart of hearts, he knew this was not right, was mental health related and obvious that it was messed up. And this caused huge cognitive dissonance with his self-image as a liberal, progressive person.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top