Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2021 2:11:55 AM EDT
Let's face it: no straight guy on the planet is attracted to duckface. And yet it permeates the dating world: women are programmed to duckface the fuck out of Facebook, Tinder, etc.

It's a goddamn Commie plot to destroy the West through reduced breeding rates.

Change my mind.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 2:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone tell them there’s better ways to show off those DSLs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 3:42:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Nobody looks at the mantlepiece when they are stoking the fire.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#4]
OP is not wrong.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 3:46:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought that went away years ago.  It seems that women now just get excessive amounts of filler in their lips to the point that they look like they got punched in the face by a guy wearing a glove covered in bees and hot peppers.  I've got no issue with people getting plastic surgery, or fillers, but these women just go really over-the-top with it.  Even the gross broads at the weird dive-bar my coworker owns have lip-filler.  Chubby broads who dress like Andrew WK and look like they suck dick in the alley for heroin have horribly-swollen lips.  I'm sure they also shove things in their ass on Only Fans, but it is till complete bizarre to me that filler is so pervasive that even these filthy faux blue-collar / punk /post-hipster broads have it.

Even my wife has noticed this, and she's pretty oblivious.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 3:53:03 AM EDT
[#6]
What - You aren't attracted to women with faces made to look like the ass end of a baboon?

What is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Had to google duckface but there is nothing appealing about it at all.

I just though it was just something that low end women aspired to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:03:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nobody looks at the mantlepiece when they are stoking the fire.
View Quote

Nobody wants to see a dumpster on fire either, and yet here we are, swiping left endlessly through the Hades of Waste Management containers...
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Do you realise that fluoridation - is the most monstrously-conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Water is the source of all life. Seven tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why do you realize that 70% of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water - to replenish our precious bodily fluids. Are you beginning to understand?

Do you know when fluoridation began? Nineteen hundred and fourty-six.   How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#11]
It proves 90 percent of all women are mindless sheep
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#12]
It’s especially attractive when combined with gang signs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone tell them there's better ways to show off those DSLs.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top