Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#1]
My account/photos on photobucket have been about to be deleted for several years now.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Waldo:

Pics of butt hole?

Someone has to ask the important questions.
View Quote

Hers, his, or both? I would be specific if I was you, otherwise you might get a surprise.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#3]
When they basically took everyone's pictures for ransom it was a ballsy move.  It's one thing to block all links, but another to prohibit the owners' access to their own pictures without payment.

Y'all had recently done something similar.  If you haven't logged into your old email in a while, they force you to verify but many back in the day never had a backup email or phone on the account.

They expect you to call in to their support team and pay a fee to have it unlocked.  Another wise business decision by a failed business.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]
How to destroy a business and a huge amount of value for your shareholders and customers all in one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
When they pulled that stunt, I deleted all of my pics and canceled my account. They don't contact me at all.
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#6]
That was 17 years ago? Holy shit, time flies. I never used them but do remember the mayhem that their policy change caused across the internet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 8:55:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: formerlyphat] [#7]
I think John Corpus was the a**hole CEO of Photobucket at the time.  He lasted less than a year after he pushed the $399 yearly fee.  Not sure what he’s doing now, probably figuring out ways to destroy more companies.

Link Posted: 9/7/2024 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
When they pulled that stunt, I deleted all of my pics and canceled my account. They don't contact me at all.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#10]
It's funny because mine did have pictures that I resized and uploaded so I could share with a family member. They are all backed up though like 6 times over, so their threats mean nothing to me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh man, I had one chick that I dated after HS that even years after I got married she still cyber stalked me and would message me on social media. I blocked her but she could still access my posts because she friended all my family members, I had to have all of them block her to finally get free of her.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I was getting those emails from them... I havent touched that site in.... shit when did they do full retard.

I had no pictures left on there.  Yet, they want me to save mine.  PFFT
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I bet if you pay for their service the pictures won't even be there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#14]
ITT we find out who actually knows what the OP is talking about. LOL
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Dr-G:
ITT we find out who actually knows what the OP is talking about. LOL
View Quote

Like… everyone?
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Search your name on Google, in many instances your old jotobucket pics will show up if you scroll enough.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top