nope
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Friday yet?
View Quote

No

It’s actually Saturday. Yesterday was a surprised Friday.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Those adapters cost more than your earpro
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You're not my supervisor
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I brought some drawings home to work on in the event the roads sucked this morning.

Drove in because the roads wern't that bad, just wet from melting snow and rain.

Temp has dropped ~10 degrees since I got here, roads are iceing up and now its snowing.
Should have worked from home
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife is not feeling well, so I am staying home with her and the dog for probably the whole day.

I did not bring my work laptop home.

Oopsy

I brought some drawings home to work on in the event the roads sucked this morning.

Drove in because the roads wern't that bad, just wet from melting snow and rain.

Temp has dropped ~10 degrees since I got here, roads are iceing up and now its snowing.

I’d go ahead and roll back home before you get stuck there.

Tell them your interweb friend said it’s OK
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

nope
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friday yet?

nope

Back to gulag
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor

I currently do not have any earpro mounted to my helmet. I’m electing to wear them separately
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I currently do not have any earpro mounted to my helmet. I’m electing to wear them separately
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor

I've heard arguments for this and I understand it. I also have non helmet mounted earpro
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#10]
70 fucking degrees today while I sit in this office and 40 tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You fool
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Back to gulag
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
70 fucking degrees today while I sit in this office and 40 tomorrow.
View Quote

I should’ve shot a sporting clays tournament today.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:06:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Why are left handed baitcasting reels not called right handed reels?  Why are right handed people using their dominant hand for something as simple as turning a crank?
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wife is not feeling well, so I am staying home with her and the dog for probably the whole day.

Oopsy
View Quote
Sorry for her, but winning

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Got the offer from the #1 on my list. It's a little lower than I want, BUT he's willing to work with me and my family life schedule and has a vehicle I can borrow while I continue to shop.

Going to talk with #2 today and see where they are, spend some time tomorrow going to a leadership and actually looking at trucks, and hopefully put in my notice on Monday.

OR

I could wait until Thursday at our first manager's meeting with the new GM and drop it on everyone at once.

But will probably do it Monday first thing in the morning, and hope he tells me my 2 weeks are not necessary so I can go straight home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oopsy

Good strategy

Got the offer from the #1 on my list. It's a little lower than I want, BUT he's willing to work with me and my family life schedule and has a vehicle I can borrow while I continue to shop.

Going to talk with #2 today and see where they are, spend some time tomorrow going to a leadership and actually looking at trucks, and hopefully put in my notice on Monday.

OR

I could wait until Thursday at our first manager's meeting with the new GM and drop it on everyone at once.

But will probably do it Monday first thing in the morning, and hope he tells me my 2 weeks are not necessary so I can go straight home.
Who do you have the best feeling or vibe about? I'm thinking number 1?

Your situation is actually pretty exciting for me . I hate change but when it finally happens I'm usually pretty stoked and it seems to work out well. I'm betting it will for you too

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:11:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Who knows
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Pic of pupper no loading
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oopsy

Pic of pupper no loading
I have noticed there have not been a ton of those pupper pics in various 365 threads
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oopsy

Pic of pupper no loading

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/021A4727-3C71-45EF-B7D5-16024CAB5174_jpe-2275293.JPG

He's depressed because his Bravo is not awake yet
There is a pupper pic
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Monday thing would probably be the better option than just springing it on them. I'm hoping to get a call for some interviews in the upcoming weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OR

Monday thing would probably be the better option than just springing it on them. I'm hoping to get a call for some interviews in the upcoming weeks.
Good luck to you too amigo
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Turbo tax said I'll get 1400 back but had to pay 108 to file
View Quote
My former company got W2s for state taxes in every state I worked in. I did turbo tax one year and was honest about where I worked. Had to pay turbo a fee for each state, ended up owing a couple hundred bucks in each state and the extra fees to file with them. All for a few weeks in different states here and there

Fuck all that
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I've heard arguments for this and I understand it. I also have non helmet mounted earpro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor

One thing I like about helmet mounted is when you lock them on your head, the helmet doesn’t move.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No one would stop me if I did.
My office is pretty easy going about everything.

As the owner has gotten older and stepped back from the day to day running it turned into a "as long as your work is getting done, the customers are happy and you're making money for the company"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d go ahead and roll back home before you get stuck there.

Tell them your interweb friend said it’s OK

No one would stop me if I did.
My office is pretty easy going about everything.

As the owner has gotten older and stepped back from the day to day running it turned into a "as long as your work is getting done, the customers are happy and you're making money for the company"

As it should be
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Dumb.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm not sure who that helmet belongs to because the name is hard to read, but don't you dare paint those Howard Leights
The paint may cause catastrophic damage to the internal electronics, which would never happen with high end tier 1 gear
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My former company got W2s for state taxes in every state I worked in. I did turbo tax one year and was honest about where I worked. Had to pay turbo a fee for each state, ended up owing a couple hundred bucks in each state and the extra fees to file with them. All for a few weeks in different states here and there

Fuck all that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Turbo tax said I'll get 1400 back but had to pay 108 to file

Fuck all that

TAXATION IS THEFT
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not sure who that helmet belongs to because the name is hard to read, but don't you dare paint those Howard Leights
The paint may cause catastrophic damage to the internal electronics, which would never happen with high end tier 1 gear
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And fly fishing leads to destitution.

Speaking of which, I need a reel for this rod
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199178/20180805_185756-631011.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199178/20180805_185800-631010.jpg
I actually know almost nothing about fishing gear. Like nothing at all
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oopsy

Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dumb.
View Quote
I need your address
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Probably better buy the most expensive one you can find, like a Ross or something. It's the fly fishing way.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

One thing I like about helmet mounted is when you lock them on your head, the helmet doesn't move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor

I currently do not have any earpro mounted to my helmet. I'm electing to wear them separately

One thing I like about helmet mounted is when you lock them on your head, the helmet doesn't move.
Thats another part of the ballistic + AMP combo. Those AMPs lock your shit in place, bump or ballistic. It isn't going anywhere because of how the AMPs clamp down, but they don't cause hot spots even though they aren't gel pads

Voodoo, but it works
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Can't wait till 5
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why are left handed baitcasting reels not called right handed reels?  Why are right handed people using their dominant hand for something as simple as turning a crank?
View Quote

I tried to turn my crank left handed once.

Once.

I still haven't recovered psychologically.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I bet you just turned your crank once
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#40]
You dirty liar
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I actually know almost nothing about fishing gear. Like nothing at all
View Quote

I just added that as a note in your permanent file.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Can't wait till 5
View Quote

Yes you can.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Shut up
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You dirty liar
View Quote

I lie like a dog. What can I say? You'll never really know if I'm telling the truth or selling pork pies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Shut up
View Quote

No. Wait till 5, ya fucking baby.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#47]
our good friends late 50's early 60's got covid 3 days before New Years , he got over it in a few days , his wife  had complications , after a week or so they admitted her into the hospital , she struggled and then  seemed to be on the upswing ,  she was posting on FB 2 weeks ago , then out of nowhere she took a downward turn , put her on a ventilator . just got a call from my gal , if we are getting the story straight it seems they have to decide whether to keep her on it or not , apparently she is unresponsive and its the only thing keeping her alive .  Fuck
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I currently do not have any earpro mounted to my helmet. I'm electing to wear them separately
View Quote

I kinda hate not having them mounted.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thats another part of the ballistic + AMP combo. Those AMPs lock your shit in place, bump or ballistic. It isn't going anywhere because of how the AMPs clamp down, but they don't cause hot spots even though they aren't gel pads

Voodoo, but it works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not my supervisor

Voodoo, but it works

I can see that, once you’ve dialed in the fit and where the arms stop.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
our good friends late 50's early 60's got covid 3 days before New Years , he got over it in a few days , his wife  had complications , after a week or so they admitted her into the hospital , she struggled and then  seemed to be on the upswing ,  she was posting on FB 2 weeks ago , then out of nowhere she took a downward turn , put her on a ventilator . just got a call from my gal , if we are getting the story straight it seems they have to decide whether to keep her on it or not , apparently she is unresponsive and its the only thing keeping her alive .  Fuck
View Quote

Page / 86
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top