Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet those numbers have gone up 50% since 2018.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a table of interracial crime states, that is why those numbers are missing.
View Quote

Where's black on asian?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't tell him guys
View Quote

Yeah let him keep his hopes up...maybe they'll change it hoping to get Klaus Schab elected president.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]
The leftist full shift to extremism has had significant benefits. It moved people who think for themselves further the other direction, and it solidified the 2 fundamental "sides". Any fence sitters remaining are worse than the extreme left- I would even suspect significant retardation.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where's black on asian?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a table of interracial crime states, that is why those numbers are missing.

Where's black on asian?

I suspect they're counting Asians with the white numbers, but who knows.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The history of the southern part of Africa is pretty interesting. The only people that lived there when the Boers and settlers showed up were nomadic bush people. White people, ironically, are what brought the actual black masses down into the southern African continent.

Most people also don't really realize that during the colonization period most black people benefited greatly and the standard of living went up at a rapid pace.

Almost all of the uprisings and revolutions were USSR fueled and thats one of the reasons the USSR collapsed. They fueled so many 'communist revolutions' they were often losing money just to pump arms and ideology into combating the west by sparking up conflicts thinking they could bog us down putting out fires.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just waiting on Elon to drop a few N words and people lose their mind over it, for him to remind them that he's African American and we say that that is okay.

The history of the southern part of Africa is pretty interesting. The only people that lived there when the Boers and settlers showed up were nomadic bush people. White people, ironically, are what brought the actual black masses down into the southern African continent.

Most people also don't really realize that during the colonization period most black people benefited greatly and the standard of living went up at a rapid pace.

Almost all of the uprisings and revolutions were USSR fueled and thats one of the reasons the USSR collapsed. They fueled so many 'communist revolutions' they were often losing money just to pump arms and ideology into combating the west by sparking up conflicts thinking they could bog us down putting out fires.

Well said.  My 3x great uncle was one of the first Europeans in South Africa.  He helped to bring civilization to the Dark continent and what is now South Africa.

kwg
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Preach it Elon! If he gets strong on the 2A, he’ll get my vote when he runs for President.
View Quote

obama citizenship was questioned, fjb cheated his way in... Yeah why not, lets say anything possible at this point
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Elon is rapidly being red pilled.
View Quote

Just because someone says something that you agree with,  does not mean that they agree with you
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#9]
That looks bad. Almost 10x more likely to be be black on white vs the reverse.

Now extrapolate that to population makeup..

It's actual like 55 times more likely...
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#10]
those are rookie... oh wait, wrong meme
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Thus is exactly why 1 + 1 cannot equal 2.

Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just because someone says something that you agree with,  does not mean that they agree with you
View Quote

So?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Need to red pill him some more on guns and dude would be super squared away
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Whites thought they were being gifted a huge supply of cheap labor.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

look how that turned out for them
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#17]
It's the Liberal playbook...

Link Posted: 5/8/2023 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He has said a lot of things we agree with over the past two years.  This is not an outlier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has said a lot of things we agree with over the past two years.  This is not an outlier.

He also has a long history over-promising, under-delivering or outright lying.   And he is good with more restrictive gun laws

Assault rifles should at minimum require a special permit, where the recipient is extremely well vetted imo
   — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 26, 2022

Point being that, I would not put the guy on a pedestal or assume he's on "our side".   He is, as he has always been, on Elon's side
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He also has a long history over-promising, under-delivering or outright lying.   And he is good with more restrictive gun laws

Assault rifles should at minimum require a special permit, where the recipient is extremely well vetted imo

Point being that, I would not put the guy on a pedestal or assume he's on "our side".   He is, as he has always been, on Elon's side
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah he definitely failed to deliver on his promise to bring down the price of space launch. What a rube.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not while I draw breath.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is Irish white yet ?

Not while I draw breath.
Ouch
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It means “between races.”

But my question of black on black violent crimes or all crimes stands.

FBI data showed a significant about of violent crime in the USA is minority on minority.  It’s an inconvenient truth & give some understanding to the interracial numbers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where’s Black on Black crime?

Black murder & assault & rob other blacks more than any other race.

Is that…ironic?

What does the word "interracial" mean to you?

It means “between races.”

But my question of black on black violent crimes or all crimes stands.

FBI data showed a significant about of violent crime in the USA is minority on minority.  It’s an inconvenient truth & give some understanding to the interracial numbers.

I’m no English major but I think the correct word for black on black crime would be intraracial, but hey autocorrect doesn’t like that word lol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pretty sure the Venn circles of Elon's interests and our interests have a lot more overlap than exclusion
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found Matt Farrah's account.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top