Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Elon Musk's Twitter/X. (Page 121 of 281)
Page / 281
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone with a Twitter account post this to Elons page.

I'd do it if I had an account and knew how.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

It probably goes further than that

I would suspect the MAJORITY of the main Commies on twatter have a shit ton of fake accounts et al bots as followers

There’s companies that will boost your following by a few thousand fake followers for a little money

Same same shit.

No different than the sentiment on the street

The goddamned communist Democrats do not have near the numbers they claim to have

It’s one big fukin show and smokescreen from behind curtain number one

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By realwar:

View Quote

That doesn't sound like a profit center for Twitter.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Did the laid off Twitter employees #learntocode yet?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Of the ones that were fired, I wonder how many of them have done any actual work? For Twitter or anybody, really.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RV8guy:
Of the ones that were fired, I wonder how many of them have done any actual work? For Twitter or anybody, really.
View Quote

I'm waiting for the Babylon Bee article saying that the fired Twitter employees were actually working for Biden
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Now THAT'S the way to drain a swamp !!!
View Quote

Hmmm.

Test run
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
WTF does any of this horseshit have to do with running a social media platform.  Holy fuck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Originally Posted By RSG:

WTF does any of this horseshit have to do with running a social media platform.  Holy fuck.

Next gen MK Ultra
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

I'm waiting for the Babylon Bee article saying that the fired Twitter employees were actually working for Biden
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
Originally Posted By RV8guy:

Has the Bee been reinstated on Twitter?

If not: Why not?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#12]
VANCOUVER, BC — This week, the Society For Prevention Of Cruelty To Celebrities (SPCC) launched a nationwide campaign to raise awareness about public figures buckling under a new expense that seems targeted specifically at them. The commercial advocates for compassionate viewers to donate $8 per month to sponsor a celebrity's verified blue checkmark on Twitter.

"Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan. Please say you will be the answer for an innocent celebrity who is suffering right now from this cruel tax designed to reduce the status of high-status people – the $8 monthly charge for a verified blue checkmark on Twitter." Sarah McLachlan delivers her appeal directly into the camera in the new commercial, gently cradling a scraggly and ill-kempt Stephen King as he moans quietly over the soft crooning of "In The Arms Of An Angel."
View Quote

Link
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

Link
View All Quotes
VANCOUVER, BC — This week, the Society For Prevention Of Cruelty To Celebrities (SPCC) launched a nationwide campaign to raise awareness about public figures buckling under a new expense that seems targeted specifically at them. The commercial advocates for compassionate viewers to donate $8 per month to sponsor a celebrity's verified blue checkmark on Twitter.

"Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan. Please say you will be the answer for an innocent celebrity who is suffering right now from this cruel tax designed to reduce the status of high-status people – the $8 monthly charge for a verified blue checkmark on Twitter." Sarah McLachlan delivers her appeal directly into the camera in the new commercial, gently cradling a scraggly and ill-kempt Stephen King as he moans quietly over the soft crooning of "In The Arms Of An Angel."

Link

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:49:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07] [#14]
One thing is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR. Twitter had a large portion of their work force who believed their very mission and reason for employment was to change perceptions and thought.

Not to provide a social media platform and make money. But to influence the world, politics, governments, etc.   THAT WAS THEIR MISSION. . Top down.

Talk about a 5th column.  Absolutely infested. Commie fucks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Elon should get into the salt mining business with all these leftist tears.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Link
View All Quotes

Link

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Should make them RED checkmarks.
View All Quotes

I been pushing for Elon to change the whole platform color scheme to green

Like he’ll see my commments but why the fuck not say what on my mind

He wants non political basis. So green it is. Pun on money. Pun on his “green Tesla car”

He’s ignorant if he doesn’t do it
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#18]
He should have bought all rights to the movie the fifth element, then used the old Asian guy to say your fired.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:
How long before Twitter's hosting providers, payment processors, and the app stores join the activism like they all did with Gab?
View Quote

How long before the principled, capitalist conservatives of arfcom remind us "their business their rules if Musk doesn't like it he should start his own DNS server, domain registrar, payment processor, server hosting, et. al."?

Of course, Musk is probably the only, or one of only two or three people on the planet who can actually do all of that but that doesn't matter to the virtue signaling by the corporate cock guzzling mouth breathers here who have to show everyone what bigger and better capitalist conservatives they are.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:01:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#20]
Attachment Attached File

Amazing

The leftists in positions of government power are going to freaking LOSE IT. Musk better be wearing a chastity belt as thick as the walls of Jericho. Because they are gonna try to backdoor his castle.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:

He wants non political basis. So green it is. Pun on money. Pun on his “green Tesla car”

View All Quotes

Rebranding seldom works out - but I do think that's a fine idea. I'm also not a twitter user so take it with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#22]

I'm fucking speechless.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

I'm fucking speechless.
View All Quotes

I'm fucking speechless.

Don't be man. It's free!  
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

Don't be man. It's free!  
View All Quotes

I'm fucking speechless.

Don't be man. It's free!  

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#25]
How long before Twitter's hosting providers, payment processors, and the app stores join the activism like they all did with Gab?
View Quote

How long before the people that got fired take their scrape of all the personal information they likely have that targets all the "bad people" at and on twitter and dump it onto the net?

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#26]

I am spamming the Twitter threads because this will be a thing, you know it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#27]
What a beautiful way to spend 44billion to crush your enemies.

Well played sir.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Not trying to throw shade on Pras but...why ask him? He was like 4 years old when that happened.

It is kinda like the inverse of GG though. 1 cancelling many, vs many cancelling a few.

Old old thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/It-s-hard-to-overstate-the-cultural-significance-of-GamerGate-/5-1962234/?page=1
View Quote
@exDefensorMilitas thanks for posting this old thread.  I missed it the first time around and it leads down a fascinating rabbit hole.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Well, Elon started what turned into PayPal; maybe he could do it again.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By green_bullet:

Twitter generates $5B a year? Half the employees at a place with median salary of $150k, plus top execs making making tens of millions, means a savings of $1B in salary and benefits. $5B in revenue, less $1B in costs for remaing employees and real estate/hardware means $4B in profits.  Broad speculative numbers. 10y to recoup?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By green_bullet:
Originally Posted By WDEagle:
Originally Posted By doolyd:
I'll be surprised if twitter is even around in 2 years.  Can't see this change of ownership working.  I guess he just pissed away 45 million or whatever the final price was.

$44 BILLION

Twitter generates $5B a year? Half the employees at a place with median salary of $150k, plus top execs making making tens of millions, means a savings of $1B in salary and benefits. $5B in revenue, less $1B in costs for remaing employees and real estate/hardware means $4B in profits.  Broad speculative numbers. 10y to recoup?

Also twitter lost 220m last year so just firing these folks finally makes it profitable.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#32]
Originally Posted By kill-9:
@exDefensorMilitas thanks for posting this old thread.  I missed it the first time around and it leads down a fascinating rabbit hole.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kill-9:
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Not trying to throw shade on Pras but...why ask him? He was like 4 years old when that happened.

It is kinda like the inverse of GG though. 1 cancelling many, vs many cancelling a few.

Old old thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/It-s-hard-to-overstate-the-cultural-significance-of-GamerGate-/5-1962234/?page=1

Gamergate: when gamers reaction to one prostitute "gaming journalist" ...s ... vile behavior festered into the gamer media collectively trying to force gamers into a mao style struggle session, the gamers were shocked and surprised by it, fought back, and were forced (unwillingly) to become politically aware. They didn't become conservative, or right wing at all. They did struggle to be "not what those jerks who are abusing me are." The media mistakenly (as they always do, parochial hicks that they are) labelled the gamers as right-wing, cue media circus.

If you want the brass tacks: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamergate
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Given the meltdown that is occurring, this twitter think must be important.  Funny that they did not want him to buy it and then when he was trying to back out, they forced him into completing the deal.  Now they can't stand him owning it.  Guess no one can make up their mind.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:41:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 01ZULU] [#34]

Rebranding seldom works out - but I do think that's a fine idea. I'm also not a twitter user so take it with a grain of salt.
View All Quotes

I’m not a twatter guru either

But I think it’d be funny as fuck for them to have their safe blue space ripped from them in a color change

I’d like to see it red. Their heads would literally explode cause to them it’d look like a MAGA hat. Bwahahaha

But that’s a hard sell. So I went with green
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

I truly hope he has people monitoring social media of the fired employees. Post something that is against the employee code of conduct?  Loss of further pay.
Make them play by the same rules we have to.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Oof.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Shouldn't this be on Not The Bee?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:52:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JoseCuervo] [#38]
The end of the line has arrived.

August 15, 2018
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By A_G:

How long before the principled, capitalist conservatives of arfcom remind us "their business their rules if Musk doesn't like it he should start his own DNS server, domain registrar, payment processor, server hosting, et. al."?

Of course, Musk is probably the only, or one of only two or three people on the planet who can actually do all of that but that doesn't matter to the virtue signaling by the corporate cock guzzling mouth breathers here who have to show everyone what bigger and better capitalist conservatives they are.
View Quote

Imagine if you could only get to twitter on starlink.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Attachment Attached File

Bloated
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By LoginName:
Someone with a Twitter account post this to Elons page.

I'd do it if I had an account and knew how.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/24334/Fuck_With_The_Musk_You_Get_The_Horns_JPG-2587647.JPG
View Quote

@ Sabrina. I can already hear the cunt aggressively trying to roll the fuck outta her R's for everything listed in Spanish.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#44]
BREAKING: Pfizer Leads Ad Cartel in Twitter Boycott Due to Elon Takeover
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

View Quote

Fuck it, start threatening to buy controlling shares of companies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#46]
BREAKING: Pfizer Leads Ad Cartel in Twitter Boycott Due to Elon Takeover
View Quote

They're scared people might start hearing about all the vaccine side effects now that Twitter isn't covering for them.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:22:37 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

There is always a path for retaliation.

Some fools are about to understand that it applies to them as well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:
He should have bought all rights to the movie the fifth element, then used the old Asian guy to say your fired.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:

Put that fuck everything money to work
Page / 281
Elon Musk's Twitter/X. (Page 121 of 281)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top