Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Elon Musk's Twitter/X. (Page 153 of 283)
Page / 283
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
CSE…so much for health and safety at old Twitter.  You have to figure it wasn’t just TRUMP coming back that had some users wound up.
View Quote

House cleaning still going on. It’s only been 3.5 weeks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Fence_Post:

Then he needs to own all of it.  Ban Beto, Swallowswell, Feinstein, Warren and every other fucking politician that has spread false info and used dead children to advance an authoritarian government and unconstitutional actions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:
Thats what someone at the top taking ownership looks like.

Then he needs to own all of it.  Ban Beto, Swallowswell, Feinstein, Warren and every other fucking politician that has spread false info and used dead children to advance an authoritarian government and unconstitutional actions.

Absolutely this!! Waiting patiently for the leftards to get the same treatment! No fact checking BAN THEM!! What’s good for the goose and all that…
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They definitely did something different with the ad targeting today. My feed is full of those bullshit china ads for cheap knickknacks with broken English and emojis all over the place.
View Quote

What adds? I've been on there a couple weeks now and haven't seen any?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
CSE so much for health and safety at old Twitter.  You have to figure it wasn't just TRUMP coming back that had some users wound up.
View Quote

This like a family reunion of sorts
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Advance:
Anyone else seeing this? Trump's follows just dropped to 66K.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2022-11-19_21-56-54_png-2606918.JPG
View Quote

Like watching election results on tv in 2020
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By pdb5906:

Yes.

https://www.teslarati.com/twitter-taking-child-exploitation-seriously/

Pedos were using coded hashtags to find and distribute CP directly on twitter. This was going on for years under prior management.

Then it stopped in hours after Elon took over and Yoel Roth resigned.
View Quote

That POS needs to be perp walked!! Make a statement and then go after the rest.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By manchu39:

Absolutely this!! Waiting patiently for the leftards to get the same treatment! No fact checking BAN THEM!! What’s good for the goose and all that…
View Quote

EDT: Someone posted after my post above made sense. I retract my statement, don’t ban them but give them some long timeouts and see if they come back to be mocked!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
Sargon is back!

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
lol, Nate Silver(!) calling an NBC news "senior" reporter a misinformation hack

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#10]
It's trendy to hate nate silver here on arf, but for a NY lib he's at least reasonable with his polling takes, and he calls out a lot of leftists who piss him off. Even told his followers not to vote for people who were spoofing the 538 name in fundraising emails (it was a dem). His twitter following is usually leftists accusing him of carrying water for the GOP.
538 is a good listen for those who can stomach hearing something that isn't Fox once in a while.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:56:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Rekieta Law was just UNBANNED!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BLKVooDoo:

Rekieta Law was just UNBANNED!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Its a shit show right now, but its a funny shit show!

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By callmestick:

I hope that's real.  Dude makes good music but seriously needs to just shut the fuck up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By callmestick:

I hope that's real.  Dude makes good music but seriously needs to just shut the fuck up.

I think music is more "feels" which explains a lot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By armoredman:
The meltdown over Trump's reinstatement is incredible. It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were ignored.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/journalist-outraged-elon-musk-reinstated-trumps-twitter-account-russians-spoken

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By armoredman:
The meltdown over Trump's reinstatement is incredible. It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were ignored.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/journalist-outraged-elon-musk-reinstated-trumps-twitter-account-russians-spoken

"As someone who has been studying Mr. Trump’s Twitter use since before he was elected president, I believe that his return would mean the heightened spread of both misinformation and disinformation, the proliferation of degrading and dehumanizing discourse, the further mainstreaming of hate speech and the erosion of democratic norms and institutions," (Missouri State University professor and co-author of "The Twitter Presidency: Donald J. Trump and the Politics of White Rage," Brian L. ),Ott wrote. "But there is something else: Mr. Trump’s return to Twitter could escalate the likelihood of political violence."

He continued, "For Mr. Trump, the desire for revenge has long involved symbolic violence in the form of speech that aggressively demeans and dehumanizes others. Such speech risks sparking material violence," he warned. "For Mr. Trump, the desire for revenge has long involved symbolic violence in the form of speech that aggressively demeans and dehumanizes others. Such speech risks sparking material violence.

Yeah, the left is overwhelming the violent side.  There is a lot of projection that goes on in politics.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 01ZULU:
Originally Posted By Advance:
Anyone else seeing this? Trump's follows just dropped to 66K.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/2022-11-19_21-56-54_png-2606918.JPG

Not what I'm seeing...

Attachment Attached File

87.6M is the count I'm seeing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#18]
There's still some auto-unfollow thing with Trump's account. I just re-followed after following yesterday.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
He'd do more good mocking them and pointing out their actions, rather than banning them
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Originally Posted By sharky30:
so is Musk going to ban pretty much every democrat? they all use the death of children to push their politics
He'd do more good mocking them and pointing out their actions, rather than banning them

Mocking is the most effective weapon against leftists and woketards.  They won't listen to facts or reason but hate being mocked.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes
Thats what someone at the top taking ownership looks like.

You're not wrong.

I like what he's done so far, but he's certainly not the free speech absolutist he portrayed himself as a few months ago.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:31:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

Read Musk's tweet, and remember the part where his son Xavier wants to be a girl now, and disowned their Dad.
TBH I'm wondering if we're watching an angry Dad go after the cultural forces that fucked up his child.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Read Musk's tweet, and remember the part where his son Xavier wants to be a girl now, and disowned their Dad.
TBH I'm wondering if we're watching an angry Dad go after the cultural forces that fucked up his child.

Where’s the quote about the man that just wants to be left alone
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:51:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Skillshot:
There's still some auto-unfollow thing with Trump's account. I just re-followed after following yesterday.
View Quote

I was following originally before the ban and after he was reinstated it took about day for it to show me following again.  I didn't attempt to follow again, I was waiting to see if it restore me on it's own.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:05:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By midcap:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midcap:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

I thought of this meme:

"Nothing Will HappenTM" is an often repeated thing here in GD but.
Eventually shit got so weird that the world's richest man got pissed off and bought the fucking choice psyop machine of the ruling class.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Skillshot:
View Quote

I had followed him prior to his being banned, but now aren't following him any more.

His page shows 87.6 million followers for me at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Elon Musk Tells Mr Beast He's Coming For YouTube NEXT

Elon Musk Tells Mr Beast He's Coming For YouTube NEXT!
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By realwar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnsjA621pY
View Quote

If he makes Twitter a multi-use platform like he previously said, adding video and electronic payment features, YouTube and PayPal will both be in trouble.

Most people love convenience, and one app that does everything is a huge selling point.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 2:43:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:

If he makes Twitter a multi-use platform like he previously said, adding video and electronic payment features, YouTube and PayPal will both be in trouble.

Most people love convenience, and one app that does everything is a huge selling point.
View All Quotes

Creating a platform as a service that does many things people do every day creates a huge buy-in which is what Twitter was lacking compared to other big platforms.

FaceBag has had a lot of failed attempts but also a lot of success with things like their local marketplaces which has pretty much sunk Craigslist, and also things like groups or community specific circles that people like to participate in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 4:09:44 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Also helps if he isn't demonetizing videos left and right and threatening to swipe money out of their bank of they violate newspeak like YouTube and PayPal.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I wonder if the big tech companies more or less had a gentleman's agreement to not step over each other.  To maintain the goal of controlling the narrative and propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:

I wonder if the big tech companies more or less had a gentleman's agreement to not step over each other.  To maintain the goal of controlling the narrative and propaganda.
View Quote

https://www.businessinsider.in/100-Iconic-Images-Of-Obamas-First-Term/Obama-meets-with-tech-executives-including-Facebook-CEO-Mark-Zuckerberg-and-the-late-Steve-Jobs-in-February-2011-/slideshow/21434574.cms?utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Click_through_social_share
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

For sure antivirus companies have a deal going with M$. M$ could easily fix the security holes in their OS but they do nothing because that would kill their sister industry, the antivirus companies.

We hammer all other OS companies if they don’t secure their products yet accept garbage from M$.

Your phone is secure and constantly gets patches to ensure it stays that way.

So do my Mac computers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:10:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#33]

View All Quotes

But would most Twitter users want their financials and content tied to all their shit posting and trolling?  That would make it even easier for cancel culture to destroy someone.  I would not post the way I post if Twitter had access to my bank account.  It would change the feel of the platform, which could be good or bad but definitely be different.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Trump finally posted!

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
Sadly, NTs will believe this.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Help me out, do you just share that for the lulz? See how many bite?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#38]
oh my gawed, I can't believe he said that about Saint Ron!

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Help me out, do you just share that for the lulz? See how many bite?
View Quote
I thought it was funny, and I could see his first post back sounding very similar to that format. I didn't make the pic I just found it on Twitter.

Also it's funny to me thinking about if that was really Trumps nickname for DeSantis, how it would piss off everyone.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Some of you all are wound way too tight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:

I think retards from every side will believe it
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
Some of you all are wound way too tight.
View Quote

Sure, but “the internet” is broken lately with all the fake news / “parody” etc shit people are spreading for likes, attention, and money. People not getting positive reinforcement for amplifying it is a step in the right direction, that’s all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Holy shit.  I am sitting here at my desk laughing my ass off.  I thought it was real until the last line, that is AWESOME.

Link Posted: 11/22/2022 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By PJF:

Holy shit.  I am sitting here at my desk laughing my ass off.  I thought it was real until the last line, that is AWESOME.

View Quote
Haha me too
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

It’s almost like the problem is fixing itself.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Yes.

Pedos were using coded hashtags to find and distribute CP directly on twitter. This was going on for years under prior management.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By captainpooby:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76938/2022-11-21_09_28_58-Elon_Musk_on_Twitter-2608740.JPG

I think Elon's motivations are becoming clear.

I've seen this topic posted quite a bit the last few days on Twitter. What was exactly going on there? Were people sharing CP?

Yes.

Holy shit.

I had no idea any of that was going on.

I still have technical questions/doubts about Twitter's operational situation, but if Elon throws the baby out with the bath water, it was probably worth it. Geeze.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

For sure antivirus companies have a deal going with M$. M$ could easily fix the security holes in their OS but they do nothing because that would kill their sister industry, the antivirus companies.

We hammer all other OS companies if they don’t secure their products yet accept garbage from M$.

So do my Mac computers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

So do my Mac computers.

What year are you posting this from?

Windows has had built-in antivirus with regular updates since at least Windows 7.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Yes.

View Quote

If it was that easy to identify then why wasn't the FBI using it as a honeypot to trap people?  Or maybe they were and Elon ended them using the platform to trap people. Maybe the main accounts posting it were FBI accounts trying to trap each other, just like they did in the Whitmer case.  Something is off if it was that easy to eliminate but not a single law enforcement agency or Twitter manager claimed to be aware it was even happening.  

Page / 283
Elon Musk's Twitter/X. (Page 153 of 283)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top