[#1]
Certified nose and throat ?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Certified nose and throat ?
View Quote

Thats where I would like to punch that person.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This is because we’ve taught people they are special and there are no consequences for their actions.

And, I’m not surprised.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Knew before I clicked. La'Karen strikes again.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
That was painful to read, not the situation, the article.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Why can't they just drag the woman off the plane without deboarding everyone?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
View Quote

If the person being dragged off kicks/falls down on or hurts another passenger the airline/police are likely liable.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#8]
So, I recently flew on Frontier (A320 Neo) and I know why this dumbass chose those seats. They are the cheapest seats on the flight but for a reason. You have to acknowledge while purchasing that it is an emergency exit row and that by buying the ticket you agree to participate in emergency evacuation efforts in the event of a situation or crash.

They also directly ask you with as yes or no response prior to pushback if you agree to perform the duties as described and are willing to take instructions from the crew.

Not surprised this selfish cunt forced the whole flight to get off, but I am surprised the crew didn't just have airport police drag her off. I guess sometimes examples need to be made.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:35:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 103] [#9]
I'm confused by the article. Yeah, she had attitude, but it sure sounded like she was agreeing to assist other passengers if it became necessary.

ETA: Same with the video. She was a jerk, but she agreed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#10]
If I saw that many demographics in my boarding area, I'm rebooking.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 103:
I'm confused by the article. Yeah, she had attitude, but it sure sounded like she was agreeing to assist other passengers if it became necessary.

View Quote

Yeah, didnt see her not agree to anything, nor did I see a reason to deplane everyone.  Plenty of videos of people getting dragged off full planes and she walked herself off anyways.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, it's the World.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#13]
This is where a B-52 design of airliner is needed.

Position Asswhole's seat right over the bomb bay doors.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#14]
“We all agreed. Everybody can witness that,” the woman saying that she was flying to take care of her 4-year-old grandson while his mother was on vacation. “And my grandson is getting off, out of school, and his mama took a flight to Mexico, and I’m not getting off this plane.”

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
That was painful to read, not the situation, the article.
View Quote

Holy cow, yes! I am on a call, so was trying to read the exchange since I can't watch the video. It seems like the article was written by some third-rate AI with quotes like this:

"The woman then set her phone on the ground female passenger and picked up a snack..."

Then again, maybe the reporter was just trying to match the language of the lady on the plane...

"Is they gonna take this plane off the ground?”

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TheWhiteHorse:
View Quote

It really is sad. But it is having its desired effect, it's dividing us by race.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FunYun1983:

Yeah, didnt see her not agree to anything, nor did I see a reason to deplane everyone.  Plenty of videos of people getting dragged off full planes and she walked herself off anyways.
View Quote
Yea I thought the video would be a shouting match and fists thrown.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Where is a sky marshall when you need one?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#22]
of course its Charlotte..
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Cause Racism
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Put her on the no fly list.  She can take a bus the next time...until she gets kicked off the bus too.

Stereotypes seem to exist for a reason.  In the vast majority of videos where there are fights in the Waffle House, Target, Walmart, or fighting with the police, the majority of participants are from a "diverse" culture.  It is sad that the few bad apples from the "diverse" culture reflect so badly on the majority of "diverse" culture members who aren't jerks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Thank you for my Rosa Parks moment of the day.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By fargo007:
Thank you for my Rosa Parks moment of the day.
View Quote

Roza Parks was a white supremacist. She wanted people to be judged by their character and not the color of their skin.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Baddy:

Holy cow, yes! I am on a call, so was trying to read the exchange since I can't watch the video. It seems like the article was written by some third-rate AI with quotes like this:

"The woman then set her phone on the ground female passenger and picked up a snack..."

Then again, maybe the reporter was just trying to match the language of the lady on the plane...

"Is they gonna take this plane off the ground?”

View Quote

The reporters for the local rag have been busted using speak to text, it’s pretty funny sometimes. You can tell they are stupid.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#28]
i'm fittin to bust u up bitch betta be gettin dem hands out muh face fo i fck u up ho don't be disrespettin me bitch i aint havin nunya booshit bitch we bout to throw hands bitch if dis plane don't gonna get off the ground bitch rite fckn now ho
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like she is just a racist that doesn't want to help any white people in the event of a crash, based on her "Betty White" slur.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

^^^this
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#31]
insertbarbarabillingsleymeme

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#32]
This is what happens when you teach children from birth that they are victims and the world owes them everything. That are don't have to pay back into the system that supports them.

They are not very giving people.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Don't let women sit in the exit row.  When I fly I read the instructions for all exits and often visually check them prior to departure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Don't fly budget airlines.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I can't watch the Tic Tok at the moment, but it's very easy to sit in an exit row.  Quietly pay attention to the flight attendant then say "yes" when asked.  If you're making a scene when that's happening you're going to have a problem.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By macphisto:
View Quote

Don't fly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#37]
That's not a Karen. That's a Shn'kar'n.

Far too many of them are getting far too tiresome.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By nophun:

Don't fly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nophun:
Originally Posted By macphisto:

Don't fly.

But if you must...
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ObjectiveInjury:
View Quote

What does that mean.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:
So, I recently flew on Frontier (A320 Neo) and I know why this dumbass chose those seats. They are the cheapest seats on the flight but for a reason. You have to acknowledge while purchasing that it is an emergency exit row and that by buying the ticket you agree to participate in emergency evacuation efforts in the event of a situation or crash.

They also directly ask you with as yes or no response prior to pushback if you agree to perform the duties as described and are willing to take instructions from the crew.

Not surprised this selfish cunt forced the whole flight to get off, but I am surprised the crew didn't just have airport police drag her off. I guess sometimes examples need to be made.
View Quote

Typically you get this spiel 4 separate times and have to specifically confirm each time that you're willing and able to assist. Buying the ticket, checking in, scanning your boarding pass to board the plane, and a final time sometime between boarding and pushback. Anyone who doesn't know what the deal is at that point is straight up retarded.

In this case she didn't want to help but did want to keep her extra leg room. Funny thing is she could've just said yes she'll help, not like anything is going to happen where it would be required.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By NickPapagiorgio:
Funny thing is she could've just said yes she'll help, not like anything is going to happen where it would be required.
View Quote

Exactly. It's pretty friggin easy. Just pretend to pay attention to the FA's instructions, and then say "yes".

But certain types of people feel the need to create a scene out of EVERYTHING....

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#42]
I like the big reveal at the end ... Frontier.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#43]
This should have happened.

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Where is a sky marshall when you need one?
View Quote

They wouldnt get involved in a situation like that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ObjectiveInjury:
View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#46]
I saw that on X

She got what she deserved. Total entitled vibrant twat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

I can't watch the Tic Tok at the moment, but it's very easy to sit in an exit row.  Quietly pay attention to the flight attendant then say "yes" when asked.  If you're making a scene when that's happening you're going to have a problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

yup. you are not winning that argument with the capt of the plane. If you fuck with his flight crew hes going to make you leave and there aint a god damned thing you can do about it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By d16man:
Frontier = trash tier
View Quote

Still better than Spirit!

LOL!
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Genin:
Put her on the no fly list.  She can take a bus the next time...until she gets kicked off the bus too.

Stereotypes seem to exist for a reason.  In the vast majority of videos where there are fights in the Waffle House, Target, Walmart, or fighting with the police, the majority of participants are from a "diverse" culture.  It is sad that the few bad apples from the "diverse" culture reflect so badly on the majority of "diverse" culture members who aren't jerks.
View Quote

In before one of GD’s woke members shows up and calls you a racist!
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Pinpoint6:

If the person being dragged off kicks/falls down on or hurts another passenger the airline/police are likely liable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pinpoint6:

Same reason everything is fucked up in this country. Lawyers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top