User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
No, never have.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I have laughed so hard I got dizzy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:26:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Many times. The first that comes to mind is the first time I watched The Demented Cartoon Movie. It's dumb as hell, but I lost it over and over back then
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah , I also shot out squirt gun like streams of tears from my eyes .

It was when Mr Lahey was pissing out of the back of the car in the car chase in Countdown To Liquor Day
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to see The Election at the movies. Will Ferral was in it and it was so damn funny. I swear everyone around me missed half the movie because we were all laughing. Like busting our sides laughing and I could not get my breathe at one point. When it came out on DvD I got it and it wasn't funny at all.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually... the last time I was absolutely helpless to stop laughing was in the last day of high school.
I've been a Hobbit/LOTR fan since I was 10 or 11. A friend loaned me a copy of the Harvard Lampoon's send-up of it, "Bored of the Rings." I was reading it in English class and almost fell out of my chair. The teacher and classmates were all staring at me, wondering WTF was going on.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top