Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Cock-teases in clip-joints. Money well spent!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds pretty sad and pathetic.
View Quote

How so?

It's an exchange of goods for services.
Like eating at a restaurant, you pay people to be nice and serve you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]

25 years ago half of the Juicy girls were Russian hookers. Many tall and blonde. They had their passports taken when they got there.

As I mentioned, A-Town was a seedy bar district. It was deemed off limits and shut down. From what I understand the base and community in return allows merchants to open closer to Kunsan in an effort to spur the economy and control the shit show.

Osan always had merchants right out gate.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I went to some of those bars regularly in Japan (they call em kyabakura bars). Basically, instead of strippers you get chicks that just hang out with you. They're literally paid to party, drink, and eat with you.

I was just looking them up to see if there's any near me for a guy's night out. Apparently there's a couple in NYC, so maybe there's a future AMA thread coming lol.
View Quote

Dude… it’s a brothel. IYKYK
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds like a place full of NPCs or incels.
View Quote

Denizens of the Simp Shack
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dude… it’s a brothel. IYKYK
View Quote

Ha ha ha!

Dude... if you can get laid in a Tokyo Kyabakura I will pay your airfare and whatever you paid her.

Nebba happun Gee Aye!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Saigon...I'm still only in Saigon.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Never really into that type of bar scene.  Did a strip club or 2 bachelor party over the years.  No, she never really likes you - but she might have an hourly rate after her shift is over.  Saw it happen with other guys.  Had it once offered to me.  Funny thing, on my walk to the car immediately afterwards, my phone rang.  A girl I knew was horny and wanted to be serviced NOW...  Don't know what triggered it that time - she only did the NOW part a few times.  The other time was because she had just got home from a "date" that left her less than a satisfied, she was pissed off at him for not fucking her - so was going to get laid one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Juicy girls in South Korea

Dude in my company would blow hundreds a night there. Thought the girl was in love with him
View Quote

All over Asia. “You buy me juice?”

It’s crazy common in Seoul though. I’ve never understood how guys go for it though. That said, one of my cousins married a juicy girl
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Saigon...I'm still only in Saigon.
View Quote

Shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not sure where you are but in Hamburg you want the Relax Club, (Sting is a regular) in Singapore you want the 4th floor of Harry’s (PM me for some others) in Hong Kong you want Traffic but you need to talk to the boss lady and tell her what you’re looking for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah yes, izakayas, love em. Definitely one of the best things about Japan that I wished were more commonplace here. Not just the establishments themselves, but the culture as well.

Instead, here we get bars and pubs with tons of TV's that throw you wings, burgers, pizza, and fried food, then hope you leave asap. It's just not the same

I hear ya, brother.

My wife keeps trying to get me to go "meet people" and make friends here (we moved to her hometown so she could be near her family). She even suggested going to a bar. The bars around here are all pretty much like what you describe - or places for trailer trash to swill cheap lager and look for something to fight over.

Now, if there was a place to sit and sip Scotch on a nice leather wing chair and have a conversation with someone without a neck tattoo, I'd totally be up for that.

Not sure where you are but in Hamburg you want the Relax Club, (Sting is a regular) in Singapore you want the 4th floor of Harry’s (PM me for some others) in Hong Kong you want Traffic but you need to talk to the boss lady and tell her what you’re looking for.

I'm no international man of mystery.

I'm broke and I live in the boonies. There are only small towns near me, and they're not the sort of towns that have what I describe.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I like the cut of your jib my friend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear ya, brother.

My wife keeps trying to get me to go "meet people" and make friends here (we moved to her hometown so she could be near her family). She even suggested going to a bar. The bars around here are all pretty much like what you describe - or places for trailer trash to swill cheap lager and look for something to fight over.

Now, if there was a place to sit and sip Scotch on a nice leather wing chair and have a conversation with someone without a neck tattoo, I'd totally be up for that.

I like the cut of your jib my friend.

Didn't I buy some rifle parts from you recently?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top