Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/28/2024 6:05:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade]
Ashley Judd Slams Hollywood After Harvey Weinstein’s Conviction Overturned: ‘Institutional Betrayal’

Is this the face of evil or what?  There is no soul there.  The consequence of selling your humanity for transient fame -

Attachment Attached File

Actress Ashley Judd slammed what she called “institutional betrayal” after disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape conviction was overturned on Thursday in New York.

“This is what it’s like to be a woman in America, living with male entitlement to our bodies,” Judd, who was one of the women who went public with allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, said during a press conference.

The 56-year-old actress then recalled her personal testimony about the disgraced producer’s illicit advances, which she said transpired in a hotel room while filming the 1997 film Kiss the Girls.

“When survivors tell their stories, they’re exercising a powerful form of leadership that sparks others to join in shared action that catalyzes change,” Judd said.

“We understand that leadership is exercising principles and values in the face of uncertainty, and that’s what we leaders and survivors do,” she added. “This, today, is an act of institutional betrayal, and our institutions betray survivors of male sexual violence.”
View Quote

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/04/28/ashley-judd-slams-hollywood-after-harvey-weinsteins-conviction-overturned-institutional-betrayal/
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything she says is pure buzzword salad.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mooseless:
Everything she says is pure buzzword salad.
View Quote

I wonder if she has a tail.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The woke mind virus destroys everything it touches.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
We're entitled to their bodies?

Sheesh, I've been missing out the past 16 years.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Her mother was so disappointed that she domed herself.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe don't wait 40 years to complain about it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I wonder if she has a tail.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Used to see her a lot at the Indy 500. She's a cunt. That's the nicest thing I have to say about her.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#9]
If you told her she could take a dick to be worth 14 million one day, I'm sure she wouldn't have changed a thing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Back, back in the day I was a big fan of hers....I even bought the "This is what a Feminist looks like" t-shirt cuz of her wearing one....

Thank God years ago I found Dr. Laura and like her can say that I'm a "Reformed Feminist"...I am so glad I got away from that shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the one from Heat better.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Ashley...how do you feel about hamas and the palestinians?

Not gonna capitalize it.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Trying to decided if I still would. More research is needed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#15]
She's a nasty woman that's aging like milk, but at least she can retreat to her grandchildren and arms of her loving husband
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
Trying to decided if I still would. More research is needed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
She's a nasty woman that's aging like milk, but at least she can retreat to her grandchildren and arms of her loving husband
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

There is obviously a reference here that I'm not getting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#19]
No doubt Harvey is a POS and needs jail but I guess she feels since her rights were violated it is ok that his rights were violated, just like she was ok with Trumps rights being violated.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SouthwestVista:
Used to see her a lot at the Indy 500. She's a cunt. That's the nicest thing I have to say about her.
View Quote

Fortunately Dario figured it out and walked away......
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#21]
She got the part in the movie so we know she didn't say no.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Her career has been deceased for about 20 years, and now the only thing left for her to hold on to is Hate.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Echd:
If you told her she could take a dick to be worth 14 million one day, I'm sure she wouldn't have changed a thing.
View Quote

Yep. Is there Nothing worse than a Reformed Whore?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#24]
She and her mom really were The Goodies, long ago. Sadly, the wrong one ate the bullet.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
I like the one from Heat better.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:04:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#26]
Even the reprobate that has turned their mind and life over to the dark side has hope, while they are alive. Jesus told the murderer who turned to him (Christ) that he would see him that day in paradise (heaven). Pray for her, she can reject satan and turn to Christ, but she better act soon. Evil is about to get it on, ain’t it.

Favorite Heat scene….sorry, had to.

"Heat" - Waingro Escapes HD

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#27]
If an old fat dude tells you he will give you a part in a movie if you suck his dick and you do it then you aren't a survivor.  You're a whore.  You're a whore, Ashley.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Judd was one of the people to originally speak out against him, so I'll give her a nod of the hat for that.  Most just turned the other way.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
She and her mom really were The Goodies, long ago. Sadly, the wrong one ate the bullet.
View Quote

Wouldn't be shocked if she did the same as her mom
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
If an old fat dude tells you he will give you a part in a movie if you suck his dick and you do it then you aren't a survivor.  You're a whore.  You're a whore, Ashley.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:57:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Actiondiver] [#31]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

She is Barren By Choice saying "It's unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries." She divorced her husband in 2013, so no loving husband, children, or grandchildren, all by her choice preference of hatred.

And she went famous during the #metoo movement for calling herself a nasty woman.

Ashley Judd recites poem, "I am a nasty woman"
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#32]
“The Power of Christ compels you!”
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bellows1:
Maybe don't wait 40 years to complain about it?
View Quote

I think we should have an anti-coward law that if you make accusations more than a few days after the claimed attack and it is proven the attack did occur that the victim should also go to jail for delaying the accusations.  These cowardly people have allowed their attackers to harm many others and should be punished.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait I am entitled to women’s bodies?  Wth why didn’t anyone tell me…
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Awesome! So sexually manipulating subordinate women in the workplace is kosher now?

What’s the deal, is Harvey Weinstein a Trump supporter now?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BombCrater:

I think we should have an anti-coward law that if you make accusations more than a few days after the claimed attack and it is proven the attack did occur that the victim should also go to jail for delaying the accusations.  These cowardly people have allowed their attackers to harm many others and should be punished.
View Quote

I’d expect a predator to say something like this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#37]
What a whore.

Me no care at this point. Let the left eat/shit/kill itself
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#38]
She was happy playing the game as long as it was beneficial to her . Im sure politics isn’t much different from the entertainment industry. Two different sides of the same coin . The power (politics) and control (media/entertainment/propaganda).
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Maybe don't be a whore who sold her body for money and fame and then blame it on the buyer?

Plenty of broke and not famous women who didn't cave like you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:08:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Back, back in the day I was a big fan of hers....I even bought the "This is what a Feminist looks like" t-shirt cuz of her wearing one....

Thank God years ago I found Dr. Laura and like her can say that I'm a "Reformed Feminist"...I am so glad I got away from that shit.
View Quote

Does your buddy agree?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
Originally Posted By SouthwestVista:

but that rainy day when he won looked very nice on her
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#44]
I thought he was also convicted in a California case, so it shouldn't be like he's going free. Should be remanded to wherever else it was he got caught brokering roles with the honeys.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: right_rudder] [#46]
So what she's saying is she took the beef injection and now regrets it
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:42:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hillbilly62] [#47]
Now that is a horror story, Not including Harvey…..

Does selling your life to these people seem to be the norm for these people? Stardom for failure,
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Mental illness is hereditary.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:46:20 PM EDT
[#49]
California Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife described Weinstein's junk as "distorted" and "fish like".  And yet, women gladly chowed down on it for fame and fortune.  Was Ash one of them?  

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/gov-gavin-newsoms-wife-breaks-down-describing-harvey-weinsteins-fish-like-penis-in-court/
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

A chunk of that aging happened after she gave herself a compound fracture of the femur in the African bush (some kind of PC/activist ecotour).  They couldn't get transport out, and she had to be carried out over 2-3 days.  Almost lost her leg.

Her looks never recovered.

...and, yes, she's a Lefty-Loony.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top